Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid-19 likely to be man made

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Is not a question.

If you are using innuendo to suggest some sort of conspiracy, then would like to know what the conspiracy is. If there is none whatsoever, then fine, nothing to discuss.

I'm just thinking out loud with an open mind

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

US2 wrote: »
    I'm just thinking out loud with an open mind

That's also known as "having a brain fart".

That's also known as "having a brain fart".

You think the announcement today has absolutely nothing to do with the election, just coincidental timing ?

You think the announcement today has absolutely nothing to do with the election, just coincidental timing ?

I'd say it has nothing to do with the election at all.

Can you prove otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭NaFirinne

So Trump was indeed correct that a vaccine would be ready soon. I recall a few short months ago when a lot of people were saying this wasn't true.

• Advertisement

NaFirinne wrote: »
    So Trump was indeed correct that a vaccine would be ready soon. I recall a few short months ago when a lot of people were saying this wasn't true.

Pfizer were nothing to do with Trump or his taskforce. He just spotted "vaccine coming soon" like his "health plan coming in 2 weeks" line.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Which people? Pfizer's vaccine results were expected October (arrived in November)

I'd say it has nothing to do with the election at all.

Can you prove otherwise?

No. I told you twice now ,I can't prove otherwise, if I could it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory would it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No. I told you twice now ,I can't prove otherwise, if I could it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory would it ?
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and just making stuff up?

King Mob wrote: »
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and just making stuff up?

I said 3 posts ago that I was just thinking out loud as in I just had that thought ?

• Advertisement

I said 3 posts ago that I was just thinking out loud as in I just had that thought ?

OK, well then to answer your question, yes its just coincidental timing.

I posted back in April that a vaccine would be announced within a month after the election. Trying to find the post

I posted back in April that a vaccine would be announced within a month after the election. Trying to find the post

Good guess by you.

So then there's no difference between a conspiracy theory and complete fiction writing according to you

The conspiracy is growing legs as Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò who was instrumental in unmasking cover-ups inside the Vatican regarding the sex abuse scandal came out with an open letter to President Donald Trump claiming that the COVID-19 pandemic is part of a plot to impose a “health dictatorship” and that Trump is “the final garrison” in stopping this agenda.

https://catholicfamilynews.com/blog/2020/10/30/open-letter-to-president-donald-trump/

Do you think the world is indeed heading for a Global Dictatorship or is it just all nonsense?

Certainly there appears to be a lot of people concerned that the world is heading that way.

The conspiracy is growing legs as Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò who was instrumental in unmasking cover-ups inside the Vatican regarding the sex abuse scandal came out with an open letter to President Donald Trump claiming that the COVID-19 pandemic is part of a plot to impose a “health dictatorship” and that Trump is “the final garrison” in stopping this agenda.

https://catholicfamilynews.com/blog/2020/10/30/open-letter-to-president-donald-trump/

Do you think the world is indeed heading for a Global Dictatorship or is it [b[just all nonsense[/b]?

Certainly there appears to be a lot of people concerned that the world is heading that way.

You have answered your own question.

You have answered your own question.

Why do you believe so?

Do you think the world is indeed heading for a Global Dictatorship or is it just all nonsense?

Again, we have a random link spammed from a dubious source that extolls an expert based solely on their claimed authority.
    And again, it's nothing solid or definitive, it's just more vague "asking questions".

Why are you convinced by things like this?
    Why do you believe others would be too?

Also:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Family_News
    Catholic Family News was designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) in 2015.[7][8]
    You really should do a Google search about your sources.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The conspiracy is growing legs as Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò

It's not growing legs, it's yet another baseless Covid conspiracy spreading among gullible people with low critical thinking. A cursory read of the letter gives a glimpse into what type of person wrote it:
    As I said when I wrote my letter to you in June, this historical moment sees the forces of Evil aligned in a battle without quarter against the forces of Good; forces of Evil that appear powerful and organized as they oppose the children of Light, who are disoriented and disorganized, abandoned by their temporal and spiritual leaders.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭3xh

This phase of getting out of Covid was always mentioned and largely dismissed as conspiracy theory......

https://loudwire.com/ticketmaster-covid-19-vaccination-negative-test/

Seems it’s now also come true. Absolutely Disgusting.

• Advertisement

3xh wrote: »
    This phase of getting out of Covid was always mentioned and largely dismissed as conspiracy theory......

It won't be the only thing looking for that.

I'd imagine that health passport app will be required for most things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Again, we have a random link spammed from a dubious source that extolls an expert based solely on their claimed authority.
    And again, it's nothing solid or definitive, it's just more vague "asking questions".

Why are you convinced by things like this?
    Why do you believe others would be too?

Also:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Family_News

You really should do a Google search about your sources.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/25/us/morris-dees-leaves-splc.html

But the group now finds itself beset by internal conflict. Mr. Dees has been fired and other top executives have quit. The staff is demanding that leaders address a climate of intolerance inside its offices. The tumult, including pointed allegations of sexual harassment and racial discrimination

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/17/713887174/after-allegations-of-toxic-culture-southern-poverty-law-center-tries-to-move-for

These shameful secrets are no longer hidden in shadows. The New York Times, Politico, NPR and a host of other mainstream publications are reporting on the corruption and widening credibility gap. The SPLC dismissed its co-founder in March, and its president has resigned amidst numerous claims of sexual harassment, gender discrimination and racism within the organization — a parade of disgraces that vividly force the conclusion: The SPLC is hollow, rotten and failing at the very virtues it pretends to celebrate.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/08/17/southern-poverty-law-center-hate-groups-scam-column/2022301001/

They call everyone a hate group it how they make their money

enno99 wrote: »
    They call everyone a hate group it how they make their money

Ah obviously the well respected organisation is actually evil and corrupt. It can't be that the fringe conspiracy crank organisation is wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Ah obviously the well respected organisation is actually evil and corrupt. It can't be that the fringe conspiracy crank organisation is wrong.

According to NYT politico /NPR yep corrupt
    you find them credible sources right ?

! can give you other examples if you want

enno99 wrote: »
    According to NYT politico /NPR yep corrupt
    you find them credible sources right ?

! can give you other examples if you want
    Lol no thanks.

Maybe you could actually provide some sources to back up the claims in made by the person in the article.

They seem to be of the opinion that the pandemic is a big satanic plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭mikekerry

3xh wrote: »

The only conspiracy theory is people that still think this is about covid.

mikekerry wrote: »

For years I was wondering how they would go about implementing China's Social Credit Score System in the west.

I guess now we know how.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭mikekerry

For years wondering how they would go about implementing China's Social Credit Score System in the west.

I guess now we know how.

1. Problem - new virus

2. Reaction -
    Cause confusion, fear and chaos through lock downs, restrictions, social distancing.
    Manipulate data to suit agenda.
    Get majority of public to buy into the fear.

3.Solution -
    Vaccine.
    Removal of individual rights.
    Mass subordination and compliance.

No, the conspiracy theory is the one people are suggesting, yet can't seem to explain beyond empty soundbytes.

• Advertisement

1. Problem - new virus

2. Reaction -
    Cause confusion, fear and chaos through lock downs, restrictions, social distancing.
    Manipulate data to suit agenda.
    Get majority of public to buy into the fear.

3.Solution -
    Vaccine.
    Removal of individual rights.
    Mass subordination and compliance.
    This exact thing, almost word for word was claimed for swine flu too...

Advertisement