Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid-19 likely to be man made

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Not diretly related, but a similar themed item of news emmerges today:

Health officials in Lanzhou, China, said 3,245 people tested positive for brucellosis, after a (a state-owned biopharmaceutical plant) 'Lab leak'.
    Thousands of people in China have contracted an infectious disease following a leak from a plant (that makes animal vaccines).
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/massive-bacteria-outbreak-china-infects-22707896

Brucellosis, which is also known as Malta fever or Mediterranean fever, can cause symptoms including fever, headaches, muscle pain and fatigue.
    According to the CDC, some signs and symptoms may persist for long periods of time while others may never go away or reoccur such as arthritis or swelling in certain organs.

A further 1,401 people tested as an early positive for the disease after the authorities screened nearly 22,000 residents in the city with a population of 2.9million.
    Luckily this isn't generally spread person to person.

The Lanzhou authorities said the factory - which apologised earlier this year { does this indicate the leak was many months ago, but only made public now?} has had its brucellosis vaccine production licence removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭NaFirinne

Igotadose wrote: »
    Ermm...yes to the liars. No to the coverup.

I reckon China are covering up a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Lol @ conspiracy theories... You give government and politicians too much credit... they can't even convince the public their telling the truth, let along organize a pandemic.

Hard truth:

• Someone at Wuhan messed up, didn't follow protocol and this strain got out.

• China tried to save face... it didn't work.

• Power brokers everywhere saw an opportunity to make $$$$ and seize power.

Thats all it is lads. You can try to contrive nonsense to seem important... but the hard truth is, humans are idiots, and this whole thing was a small screw up that scaled to make $$ and seize power. Nothing more, nothing less. SRS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

theballz wrote: »
    Hard truth:

This is indeed the most likely sceanrio of events (but chance also the WuhanL4 leak might also have been non-accidental too).

However the question remains as to the likely real world 'effects' of making lot$ of mula, then calling 2021 'The Great Reset'.
    Bear in mind certain folks have been planning, even fantasising like a wet-dream, about a global pandemic in recent years.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,496 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I was wondering today why this particular theory had ever so quietly petered out.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/coronavirus-lab-theory-yan-bannon-invs/index.html

Looks like Bannon didn't just finance the publisher of this paper, but that the original premise was floated on Bannon linked website some months before Dr Yan's "dramatic escape".
    Bannon was likely the origin of the whole spiel.
    Then, its validity began to unravel. The publication of the paper by lead author Li-Meng Yan -- an expatriate from China seeking asylum in the US -- was quickly linked to former White House adviser Steve Bannon, long a strident critic of China's government. The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security -- a leading authority on the pandemic -- criticized the science behind the report, and pointed out that Yan and her co-authors "cite multiple papers in their reference section that have weaknesses or flaws."
    A CNN review of Yan's research found it was also built on what appears to be the same theories, similar passages and identical charts presented by an anonymous blogger whose writings were posted on a website linked to Bannon months earlier. Additionally, a source told CNN the three co-authors of Yan's paper used pseudonyms instead of their real names, a practice frowned upon in scientific and academic work.

There is a lot of info both interesting and worrying regarding Bannon and the cross pollination of this BS with Fox. Bannon has gone so far as to speculate that the WH super spreader event was a Chinese plot to target Don.
    This month, while praising Yan's work on Bannon's podcast, Bannon and Guo went as far as to suggest that China deliberately infected President Trump with the coronavirus.
    That podcast -- called "War Room: Pandemic" -- was recorded the day after Trump was hospitalized for Covid-19.
    Bannon credited Guo for saying from the beginning that the virus not only purposefully emerged from the labs, but that "a target is Donald J. Trump."
    Bannon asked Guo: "Do you believe that a super-spreader or somebody, was actually sent and somehow has been focused on the White House or focused on President --"
    "100 percent," Guo said.

I really hope that if nothing else comes the CNN article above and the implosion of this theory.
    It's that people will learn to read with a critical eye before running with nonsense.

This is a fairly clearcut example of the rightwing grift in action...
    Again.

• Advertisement

banie01 wrote: »
    I was wondering today why this particular theory had ever so quietly petered out.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/coronavirus-lab-theory-yan-bannon-invs/index.html

Looks like Bannon didn't just finance the publisher of this paper, but that the original premise was floated on Bannon linked website some months before Dr Yan's "dramatic escape".
    Bannon was likely the origin of the whole spiel.

There is a lot of info both interesting and worrying regarding Bannon and the cross pollination of this BS with Fox. Bannon has gone so far as to speculate that the WH super spreader event was a Chinese plot to target Don.

I really hope that if nothing else comes the CNN article above and the implosion of this theory.
    It's that people will learn to read with a critical eye before running with nonsense.

This is a fairly clearcut example of the rightwing grift in action...
    Again.

As if CNN have any credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Underattack

Lol @ conspiracy theories... You give government and politicians too much credit... they can't even convince the public their telling the truth, let along organize a pandemic.

Hard truth:

Thats all it is lads. You can try to contrive nonsense to seem important... but the hard truth is, humans are idiots, and this whole thing was a small screw up that scaled to make $$ and seize power. Nothing more, nothing less. SRS

Bang on the money.
    Hardly a conspiracy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,496 ✭✭✭✭banie01

NaFirinne wrote: »
    As if CNN have any credibility.

If you'd read the link, you'd see that the CNN article is an aggregation of multiple report sources including scientific journals.
    All laying out the issues with the poor hypothesis and evidence presented in Dr Yan's original paper.
    It also links the hypothesis back to being an idea originally floated on a Bannon connected website.
    It also highlights the funding and publication issues with the paper.
    It highlights the fact that the co-authors used pseudonyms!
    It highlights the overwhelming amount of current scientific consensus regarding both the origin of the virus, and the poor evidential weight of Dr Yan's paper.
    It highlights the crossover between Yan, Bannon, Carlson and some quite outlandish claims as to deliberate infection attempts.

It pulls together all that info and detail from multiple credible sources and presents it in a single easy to digest article.
    Feel free to read it, and present alternative or refute any of the info shared.

That's how debate and examination works.
    Not "CNN = bad".
    Journalism matters, for many without research or a science background or indeed access to the usually paywalled info, good journalism presents one of the few ways that info can be easily and accessibly shared.

Sorry that it isn't infowars or bitchute ;) because those bastions of truth are so trustworthy...

Hard truth:

You're right with the "it's all about $$$$ and power", but perhaps it was more planned than you think. Very coincidental set of circumstances and timing:

- Wuhan lab had previous funding for projects from Gates Foundation

- October 2019: Gates Foundation and World Economic Forum host 'Event 201', a "simulated response to hypothetical pandemic situation".

- Early 2020: Coronavirus emerges from Wuhan. Spreads internationally. Pandemic declared.

- Bill Gates (conveniently in the vaccine business) claims "we need to vaccinate the entire population". Has also openly stated "vaccines provide a financial return of 20-1".

- World Economic Forum leader Klaus Schwab says the coronavirus pandemic is the perfect opportunity to introduce his '4th Industrial Revolution', aka 'The Great Reset' (In my opinion, the fantasies of a fascist lunatic... "Facial recognition, technologies for tracking people, synthetic biology vaccines", along with repeated admiration of the Chinese government). He's had the idea for years, and wrote a book on the subject.

- Both plans now moving forward. Gates developing multiple vaccine candidates for "worldwide distribution" and WEF meeting with world leaders in a few months to discuss this "golden opportunity to 'reset' and 'reimagine' our world".

I agree that most politicians aren't the brightest, and influence very little. However, the likes of Bill Gates etc are very intelligent. Hence being able to build one of the most financially successful companies ever in Microsoft, and in doing so, becoming one of the richest men alive himself. Politicians don't call the shots; the people and organizations behind the scenes with the money call the shots.
    Very, very, coincidental and convenient timeline at play here, considering the motivations of parties involved. Are you still so sure this virus was released accidentally? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You're right with the "it's all about $$$$ and power", but perhaps it was more planned than you think. Very coincidental set of circumstances and timing:

- Wuhan lab had previous funding for projects from Gates Foundation

- October 2019: Gates Foundation and World Economic Forum host 'Event 201', a "simulated response to hypothetical pandemic situation".

- Early 2020: Coronavirus emerges from Wuhan. Spreads internationally. Pandemic declared.

- Bill Gates (conveniently in the vaccine business) claims "we need to vaccinate the entire population". Has also openly stated "vaccines provide a financial return of 20-1".

- World Economic Forum leader Klaus Schwab says the coronavirus pandemic is the perfect opportunity to introduce his '4th Industrial Revolution', aka 'The Great Reset' (In my opinion, the fantasies of a fascist lunatic... "Facial recognition, technologies for tracking people, synthetic biology vaccines", along with repeated admiration of the Chinese government). He's had the idea for years, and wrote a book on the subject.

- Both plans now moving forward. Gates developing multiple vaccine candidates for "worldwide distribution" and WEF meeting with world leaders in a few months to discuss this "golden opportunity to 'reset' and 'reimagine' our world".

I agree that most politicians aren't the brightest, and influence very little. However, the likes of Bill Gates etc are very intelligent. Hence being able to build one of the most financially successful companies ever in Microsoft, and in doing so, becoming one of the richest men alive himself. Politicians don't call the shots; the people and organizations behind the scenes with the money call the shots.
    Very, very, coincidental and convenient timeline at play here, considering the motivations of parties involved. Are you still so sure this virus was released accidentally? :pac:

You seem to be suggesting it was released intentionally, if so, then by who and why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

banie01 wrote: »
    If you'd read the link, you'd see that the CNN article is an aggregation of multiple report sources including scientific journals.
    Meanwhile we're being told to take the word of rando youtuber hacks who are shilling their patreon who are just using what they've read on the internet and their own personal authority.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You seem to be suggesting it was released intentionally, if so, then by who and why?

Out at the moment. I'll answer that in more detail
    with links etc when I'm back home later and not on mobile. Let me ask you though, before that. You only ever seem to ask "by who and why?". Half of that should be inferred by the information above; read the post properly. Whats your opinion? Do you think the above timeline, events, and motivations are just coincidental?

Out at the moment. I'll answer that in more detail
    with links etc when I'm back home later and not on mobile. Let me ask you though, before that. You only ever seem to ask "by who and why?". Half of that should be inferred by the information above; read the post properly. Whats your opinion? Do you think the above timeline, events, and motivations are just coincidental?

Because these conspiracies often change depending on whomever is coming up with them

So some it's the antichrist, for others it's the "NWO" or "Bill Gates" and so on, it's highly subjective

Because these conspiracies often change depending on whomever is coming up with them

So some it's the antichrist, for others it's the "NWO" or "Bill Gates" and so on, it's highly subjective

I don't even know what "the Antichrist" is supposed to mean :D

What do you think of the timeline I posted and parties who are now publicly trying to move forward their plans (mass vaccinations for Gates, Great Reset for WEF/Klaus Schwab). Is the fact they hosted a 'hypothetical pandemic simulation' last October, and then Coronavirus emerges from Wuhan in January, purely coincidental? The pandemic as they say, is the 'golden opportunity' to move forward with Schwab's Great Reset (envisioned and written about for years prior), of which mass vaccinations are part of the plan (with a "20-1 financial return for Bill).

What are *your* thoughts on this? Purely coincidental/convenient?

What do you think of the timeline I posted and parties who are now publicly trying to move forward their plans (mass vaccinations for Gates, Great Reset for WEF/Klaus Schwab). Is the fact they hosted a 'hypothetical pandemic simulation' last October, and then Coronavirus emerges from Wuhan in January, purely coincidental? The pandemic as they say, is the 'golden opportunity' to move forward with Schwab's Great Reset (envisioned and written about for years prior), of which mass vaccinations are part of the plan (with a "20-1 financial return for Bill).

My thoughts are that I've read the above in countless different combinations before used to point at everything from the antichrist to world domination to you name it ;)

Since these things have a habit of being suspiciously vague, I'd prefer to know what this particular conspiracy is, i.e. who is behind it (names) and what is the motive

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/26/survey-uncovers-widespread-belief-dangerous-covid-conspiracy-theories
    “Any scary event – a pandemic, a mass shooting – that denies people a sense of control will lead to a proliferation of conspiracy theories,” said Stephan Lewandowsky, a cognitive psychologist at the University of Bristol who is an expert on misinformation.

“They give people a sense of psychological comfort: the feeling that they are not at the mercy of randomness. They’re dangerous at any time, but more so in a pandemic if they lead people to ignore official advice, or commit acts of vandalism or violence.”

But conspiracy theories also thrived on “governments’ inability to have a clear message”, said Lewandowsky. “They are another reason why we all need clear, consistent, evidence-based policymaking that can be trusted.”

Among other countries, roughly one in four French and one in five British and Spanish respondents believed the death rate of the virus had been exaggerated, while Australians, Swedes and Japanese were more likely to dismiss such a belief.

Significant numbers also thought the virus had been “deliberately created and spread” by the Chinese or US government, while in Poland one in five people believed it was definitely or probably a complete myth, created by unidentified “powerful forces”. Roughly the same proportions in Turkey, Egypt and Saudi Arabia said they agreed with that proposition, while in the US the figure reached 13%.

The false claim that 5G mobile technology is to blame for the spread of Covid-19 also has plenty of adherents, according to the survey, which was conducted in July and August.

More than a fifth of respondents in Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and South Africa believed it was definitely or probably true that symptoms were “caused or enhanced by the direct, physical effects on the human body” of 5G.

Depressing stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

It was pretty much bound to happen eventually.
    Given that wargaming various major crises and simulating responses to them happens on a regular basis.

What's your explanation for all the other times similar simulations were staged and there *wasn't* a pandemic.

Actually don't tell me - I presume they were all twenty years of practice runs and once they finally perfected it they unleashed the real thing :rolleyes:

I think covid is being used to reset the world economics push for a more centralised world government system.

I think covid is being used to reset the world economics push for a more centralised world government system.
    And who is behind this push? Are all governments around the world on board with this?

King Mob wrote: »
    And who is behind this push? Are all governments around the world on board with this?

The UN, along with Who and the world economic forum I'd suspect.

I'd say there probably trying to speed up the so called 4th industrial revolution.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

This is very interesting. Please explain what you think "reset the world economics" means, and also what a "centralised world government system" would look like?

I'd say there probably trying to speed up the so called 4th industrial revolution.

Let's say all the above is true. Why are they trying to form a "centralized world government" and speed up the "4th industrial revolution"?

And is it being "kept a secret"?

So then if all the worlds governments are behind this plan and they all agree on it (first thing ever), why the secrecy? Why the waiting?

Which levels of governments are involved? Is it only the top level? What about when governments change recently like Ireland's did. Were they informed of the plan then or did they know before hand?

How is the WHO involved exactly? Are all doctors and experts also involved in this conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

The very next day after Biden is announced winner they announce a safe effective vaccine....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,410 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

US2 wrote: »
    The very next day after Biden is announced winner they announce a safe effective vaccine....

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325778096151203843?s=19

Yes , parts of the economy are already back to pre covid share prices because you get fired yesterday Donald 🀣

Okay, and your point?

Are you suggesting a vaccine was "held back" until, what, news that Biden had won? If yes, what are the details..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Thierry12

Thats common knowledge

Pfzier said a while ago they wouldn't release results until after election

Staying neutral

Okay, and your point?

Are you suggesting a vaccine was "held back" until, what, news that Biden had won? If yes, what are the details..

This is the conspiracy theory forum, I don't have to provide proof of anything. I'm just asking the question...

• Advertisement

This is the conspiracy theory forum, I don't have to provide proof of anything. I'm just asking the question...

Is not a question.

If you are using innuendo to suggest some sort of conspiracy, then would like to know what the conspiracy is. If there is none whatsoever, then fine, nothing to discuss.

Advertisement