Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

benny79 wrote: »
    its when she stops! hard to see but you can hear the person videoing it saying it. took me a few watches to notice it as it is hard to see.

That's when the copper body slams her into the car and drags her to the ground, nobody else touched her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Different videos I saw show they were often parallel or close. You would also have new cars joining the chase coming from different directions so some would be in front of her by default.

The point is they can't ram her off the road. They'll be sacked and go to jail when she's injured or killed. Or bystanders or other people in cars are injured. Same for t-bone or pit maneuvers. Same for stingers or spikes. Anything that deliberately crashes her car is off the cards.

I think the only legal way they can stop a car is to form a 'box' around it with a number of cars and then slow down progressively. Maybe they should have done that but could be difficult if someone is swerving around the road as you try to set it up.

Relax, there was a chopper, she wasnt getting away. Stop watching American cop shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Fake Scores

Hoboo wrote: »
    Relax, there was a chopper, she wasnt getting away. Stop watching American cop shows.

Cars have gotten away from the chopper plenty of times.
    And I don't have a television. Don't watch cop shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Speedline

Cars have gotten away from the chopper plenty of times.
    And I don't have a television. Don't watch cop shows.

I know a lad who had 7 cars and a chopper after him, and he ran into Finches pub and got away with it.

I do realise the pubs aren't open at the moment before anyone points it out. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

I see that MTK boxer, Josh Taylor, has got his big fight in Las Vegas.
    You’ve got to hand it to MTK, they certainly know how to get their hands on racist, homophobic, cocaine possessing, World Champions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,072 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Speedline wrote: »
    I know a lad who had 7 cars and a chopper after him, and he ran into Finches pub and got away with it.

I know a lad who was also begin chased and he ran into that exact same pub but he got caught.

He would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids and their dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

Eyes1 wrote: »
    As it goes, from that list Chelsea has a sketchy area too. The Worlds End Estate, a sprawling council estate just off the river is a 2 min trot from Cheyne Walk, Chelsea where homes are typically £5-10m quid and upwards.

Lots of Rolex & high end watch robberies around that area over the years as the yuppies have to come near to worlds End & Kings Rd for their shopping and that's where you'll see your vultures lurking.

Its 400k sterling for a 1 bed in worlds end these days. Its a long time gentrified.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

I was referring to the 'they were never catching her' line. I appreciate the safety constraints that the Guards have to work within, but it was hardly a C63 she was driving.

C63 governed to 155mph... so wouldn't matter... unless she had the governor removed. You need a racing license to do that but that probably wouldn't concern them.

She could have gotten 155 outta that yoke she was in. The bit I seen on the M50 she looked like she wasn't doing much more than 120kph. As someone said rule no1 is nobody gets hurt. She would have ran out of juice soon enough. Successful operation but having 12 squad cars chasing her just doesn't look right. And all of the sirens at the end. Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Some lad got bashed by a hammer by a few boys on moatview today, has to be the worst place in Dublin at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Housefree

Hoboo wrote: »

They run into problems around the airport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Some lad got bashed by a hammer by a few boys on moatview today, has to be the worst place in Dublin at the minute
    Its not that bad of a area people get hidings everywhere

C63 governed to 155mph... so wouldn't matter... unless she had the governor removed. You need a racing license to do that but that probably wouldn't concern them.

She could have gotten 155 outta that yoke she was in. The bit I seen on the M50 she looked like she wasn't doing much more than 120kph. As someone said rule no1 is nobody gets hurt. She would have ran out of juice soon enough. Successful operation but having 12 squad cars chasing her just doesn't look right. And all of the sirens at the end. Why?
    22 cars and a helicopter she was released this morning as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Its not that bad of a area people get hidings everywhere

Ah give over mate it’s a dump

theballz wrote: »
    Ah give over mate it’s a dump

You would only have trouble in the place if you went looking for it

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Discojay1307

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    You would only have trouble in the place if you went looking for it

Who actually lives up there these days? CL?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭john boye

theballz wrote: »
    Who actually lives up there these days? CL?

Think he lives with his bird never see him around dont see anyone in the area cause trouble these days the odd incident here and there from people from outside the area

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭juno10353

Tomtom3105 wrote: »

Who is the guy in red in centre of road flagging her down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

juno10353 wrote: »

Initially I thought the two people on the road & footpath were simply recording the chase on their phones but then she stopped & got out so I'm guessing she new them & had arrived at wherever she was living?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

juno10353 wrote: »

Dunno, some say her ex hard to know what the story is really seems like she just wanted a bit of attention, doesn't seem to have had any drugs on her after can't understand why it was such a spectacle now tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Who is\was her Ex?

Was it his car & did he get it back yet? She referred to it as her baby on her original Insta.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Initially I thought the two people on the road & footpath were simply recording the chase on their phones but then she stopped & got out so I'm guessing she new them & had arrived at wherever she was living?

It was her ma

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Fat Freddie's son BD suspected of being the gunman in last weeks shooting?

Madness how he was allowed out in the first place after stabbing someone to death only 5 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BaySide

Fat Freddie's son BD suspected of being the gunman in last weeks shooting?

Madness how he was allowed out in the first place after stabbing someone to death only 5 years ago

Where the 17 was shot ?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

BaySide wrote: »
    Where the 17 was shot ?

Yeah on Eugene street. Heard it yesterday and now whistleblower is tweeting about it too

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The boy needs a father to bring him to tayto park , he’s crying out for help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

The boy needs a father to bring him to tayto park , he’s crying out for help :)

He could do with an appointment with specsavers. Or a day at the firing range.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

What a horrible little **** he is.

IF found guilty throw away the key. Raised by losers and has already become one of society’s rejects.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Yeah on Eugene street. Heard it yesterday and now whistleblower is tweeting about it too

Any idea what it was about?

Advertisement