Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Don Logan wrote: »
    Out of all of Dublin, where would be the safest place to live ? Granted every spot has its troubles but what would generally be an okay area to live in?
    Too many to mention. Easier to list the areas where you wouldn't be safe. Loads of good areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Out of all of Dublin, where would be the safest place to live ? Granted every spot has its troubles but what would generally be an okay area to live in?

Champions avenue.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

I grew up near there in the 80s. Was a no go area then. A lot of heroin addicts in the flats then.
    Im sure nobody living in Basin St in 1985 thought the drugs issue would still be around in 2021. 36 years later.
    Will it be the same in 2057? Id say its highly unlikely. Surely they'll have it sorted by then.

Who was does be supplying out that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

sucioguapo wrote: »
    Joseph parker looking at big jail.. boxing is rotten always was

What's happening with parker? Not much online apart from his split from his trainer a potential fight with Chisora.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

DerekC16 wrote: »
    What's happening with parker? Not much online apart from his split from his trainer a potential fight with Chisora.

Why is he looking at jail ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭DelaneysMule

DerekC16 wrote: »

Keep looking. He may not be involved in anything but after a quick search I think I discovered what might be being talked about here.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Theman343

Keep looking. He may not be involved in anything but after a quick search I think I discovered what might be being talked about here.

Looked myself cant find anything

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

If you guys are talking about the sports star with name suppression its not Parker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Timmyr wrote: »
    If you guys are talking about the sports star with name suppression its not Parker

Poor lad just split with his manager, wonder if he will be signing in Dubai

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/12236044/joseph-parker-announces-amicable-split-from-trainer-kevin-barry-after-last-weekends-win-over-junior-fa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

stingrayed wrote: »

Trainer. Says it right there in the article.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ElZee

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Champions avenue.

The garda car is even on google street view

• Registered Users Posts: 19,073 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Why is he looking at big jail?

He's a heavyweight. He wouldn't fit in a small jail

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Champions avenue.

I wonder how long the guards will keep funding Patsys protection for?

It seems a hell of a lot of people are banged up now for conspiring to whack him and unless they have more evidence of a potential attack surely it will be withdrawn at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

lolsean wrote: »
    Who could it be out in Swords?

maybe one of these.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6654980/suspect-noel-boylan-attempted-murder-shooting/
    The man is currently on bail facing serious firearm charges from an incident in 2019.

2019 - swords men,

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4857653/two-men-remanded-custody-gardai-loaded-gun/

related to blanchardstown

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Eyes1 wrote: »
    I wonder how long the guards will keep funding Patsys protection for?

It seems a hell of a lot of people are banged up now for conspiring to whack him and unless they have more evidence of a potential attack surely it will be withdrawn at some point.

Is there even anyone around to pay whoever does it anyway if the protection gets lifted at some stage ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

ElZee wrote: »
    The garda car is even on google street view

The house is blurred out as well which is f*cking stupid. I wouldn;t have had a clue which gaff was the Hutch HQ if they hadn't made Google blur it out, and I'm sure a would be assassin would say the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

The house is blurred out as well which is f*cking stupid. I wouldn;t have had a clue which gaff was the Hutch HQ if they hadn't made Google blur it out, and I'm sure a would be assassin would say the same.

They would be a bad assassin then...

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Is there even anyone around to pay whoever does it anyway if the protection gets lifted at some stage ?

I’d say someone paying for that kind of thing would be the easiest part still.

I’d more think the actual act itself would bring so much more heat to an already red hot group would it even be worth it?

That ship has sailed if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

I’d more think the actual act itself would bring so much more heat to an already red hot group would it even be worth it?

Bygones

• Advertisement

That ship certainly has problems looking for open ports at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Some poor **** after getting done over badly outside Git Waldron new coffee shop on fassagh Ave by the cabra Gucci crew

Can’t see uncle Gerry stepping up to fund

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Jeff2

theballz wrote: »
    Can’t see uncle Gerry stepping up to fund

I think people are talking about funding a hit rather than funding protection.

Like why would Gerry fund a hit on a relative.

Some poor **** after getting done over badly outside Git Waldron new coffee shop on fassagh Ave by the cabra Gucci crew

Any idea who was involved from EARs lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BaySide

Dean Thornton in Drogheda got a relatively light sentence today, boylans would be looking at similar if they ever came back

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

theballz wrote: »
    Any idea who was involved from EARs lads?

Didn’t think there was a Cabra crew associated with ears anymore, are they not linked with the lads in Kippure?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Is Patsy generally believed to have been involved in the Regency job on the day itself, or is the theory that Daniel Kinahan wants him dead for being a driving force behind that job rather than being an active participant?

Also, has any further information ever come out about what was in those notes handed in to the court that caused the judge to set Patrick junior free despite being photographed fleeing the Regency shooting with a gun in hand?

And finally, does anyone have any idea how involved Jonathan Dowdall was with the Hutch crowd? Before he was jailed, his company apparantly had done work for Dublin Airport, so I'm curious what he might have been involved in before the Regency job.
    Dowdal wasn’t the head of the intelligence unit anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Alot of guards in rathmullen any one know whats going down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 NoodlesOnToast

Cobblers is it

Advertisement