Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Any clue of BD’s full name?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Any clue of BD’s full name?

Bradley. Uses Vicky's surname

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

SSLil wrote: »
    Any idea what it was about?

I haven't a clue but both are associated to main players on opposite sides of the Crumlin/Drimnagh feud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Bradley. Uses Vicky's surname

Ó Díomasaigh:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Johnny BGood

Fat Freddie's son BD suspected of being the gunman in last weeks shooting?

Madness how he was allowed out in the first place after stabbing someone to death only 5 years ago
    The kid is a brainless but dangerous individual.
    The sentence was an absolute joke, done about 2 year in the holiday camp for teens and the final 18 months in clover hill with his lovely father. Obviously didn’t teach him a lesson.
    It’s only going to get worse around the S.inner city, especially with BR out in a few year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Discojay1307

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

The sentence was an absolute joke, done about 2 year in the holiday camp for teens and the final 18 months in clover hill with his lovely father. Obviously didn’t teach him a lesson.
    It’s only going to get worse around the S.inner city, especially with BR out in a few year.

He was in Mountjoy

Would not surprise me that Fat F groomed his kid to get close to the Ratts to betray them later, Fat F is good at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

I think BD was or is going with the Murray brothers younger sister.

Has he been nicked for that shooting or just rumours?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

stingrayed wrote: »
    Would not surprise me that Fat F groomed his kid to get close to the Ratts to betray them later, Fat F is good at that.

Did you watch The Departed last night?

• Advertisement

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Did you watch The Departed last night?

Nope but reading the reviews, I might just do that tonight.

One man is a mole for the mob. Another is a rat for the cops. Martin Scorsese returns to the mean streets with all-star actors as tough guys in a brutal crime drama.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

stingrayed wrote: »

Just get the F**K off this thread u clown. Everything u post is scutter. You are troubled in the head. Your as welcome here as a fart in an astronauts suit

• Registered Users Posts: 43 slowdive74

Just get the F**K off this thread u clown. Everything u post is scutter. You are troubled in the head. Your as welcome here as a fart in an astronauts suit

That really depends on whether you like the smell of your own farts or not

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Im not saying FT got his son to worm his way into the inner workings of the Basin Street crew considering his family history but to my knowledge FT got one of his own guys to pretend to be the Viper's friend years ago to get close and then shoot him so it seems like he's done something like that before (assuming the viper story is true)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭NaDeise92

Im not saying FT got his son to worm his way into the inner workings of the Basin Street crew considering his family history but to my knowledge FT got one of his own guys to pretend to be the Viper's friend years ago to get close and then shoot him so it seems like he's done something like that before (assuming the viper story is true)
    Freddie went back years with Viper foley, he helped Freddie out with guns when Freddie was starting out so he didn't need any of his own guys to get close to Foley.
    He was close to him already himself - betrayed him & shot him.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

NaDeise92 wrote: »
    Freddie went back years with Viper foley, he helped Freddie out with guns when Freddie was starting out so he didn't need any of his own guys to get close to Foley.

Yea shot him on smack dealer christys orders and his nephew frizzy had no problem with his uncle getting killed pack of rats

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

NaDeise92 wrote: »

Was that the time outside the gym or the time outside the swimming pool?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Crosby in court today appealing his seven year sentence for arson, also says he was released without charge last month after being questioned again over kmw.

Joseph parker looking at big jail.. boxing is rotten always was

Yea shot him on smack dealer christys orders and his nephew frizzy had no problem with his uncle getting killed pack of rats

Welcome to the astronauts fart club. :D

• Advertisement

sucioguapo wrote: »
    Joseph parker looking at big jail.. boxing is rotten always was

Why is he looking at big jail?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

Is this the same frizzy who is serving a life sentence for killing Gary Hutch?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Is this the same frizzy who is serving a life sentence for killing Gary Hutch?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lolsean

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Haven't seen the group of the young lads that were briefly hanging around outside Spar on Cork Street since the shooting on Eugene Street last week. My gut feeling is they were Basin Street lads. Could be completely wrong there. I live in the area, it's a hunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Didn’t realise basin street was that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

theballz wrote: »

It's a kip. Been that way since forever it seems. There's decent people living there too, but it's infested. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

theballz wrote: »

I grew up near there in the 80s. Was a no go area then. A lot of heroin addicts in the flats then.
    Im sure nobody living in Basin St in 1985 thought the drugs issue would still be around in 2021. 36 years later.
    Will it be the same in 2057? Id say its highly unlikely. Surely they'll have it sorted by then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Out of all of Dublin, where would be the safest place to live ? Granted every spot has its troubles but what would generally be an okay area to live in?

Advertisement