Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Say a prayer for me Barney

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

Detector dogs sniff out €50,000 worth of drugs at Dublin mail centre in packages labelled 'facemasks' and 'teddy bear'
    https://buff.ly/3ldeV90

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/slain-criminal-robbie-lawlor-watched-22549245

I thought it was widely established Lawlor was nowhere near the scene at the time and was seen on CCTV at a pub with ***** ******* ?
    If not, why wasnt he lifted before he was killed if they were that confident?
    I call BS on this article as the dead can't sue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Jayz, Gorman looks like he's carrying more than a few extra pounds but he's a stone lighter and four inches taller than Turner.

It's not a physique contest and for a big man he's lightning quick, skillful and awesome powerful.

I'd say a lot of professional heavyweights reached their peak the night they lost to him.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/slain-criminal-robbie-lawlor-watched-22549245

I thought it was widely established Lawlor was nowhere near the scene at the time and was seen on CCTV at a pub with ***** ******* ?
    If not, why wasnt he lifted before he was killed if they were that confident?
    I call BS on this article as the dead can't sue.

Define "widely established" am sure you dont just mean conjecture in this thread?

i have read that he wasnt there as well but only in this thread-to me it makes more sense that he was present but thats just my opinion.

as far as not being lifted-i dont remember anyone being lifted until at least a month after which is toatally ridiculaous since everyone and there mother seemed to know exactly who was involeved.

PC is not even charged yet for the myrder.

hard to believe these monsters were that good at covering thier tracks but maybe?

justice or charging someone for this should be pretty high up on the list-as this article states it shocked the wole nation but doesnt seem like anything is moving along...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

It's not a physique contest and for a big man he's lightning quick, skillful and awesome powerful.

I'd say a lot of professional heavyweights reached their peak the night they lost to him.

My critique was of Turner. I do think a boxers physique speaks to their professionalism though. Look at the Klitschkos, AJ, Lennox Lewis. If Turner had their body fat %, he'd be operating at middle weight and not heavy weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

My critique was of Turner. I do think a boxers physique speaks to their professionalism though. Look at the Klitschkos, AJ, Lennox Lewis. If Turner had their body fat %, he'd be operating at middle weight and not heavy weight.

You specifically said you thought Gorman was carrying more than a few extra pounds.

A boxers physique or lack of it is not an indication of how serious they apply themselves to the sport, it's not a physique contest.

Look at Gorman's cousin, Tyson Fury. He's never going to be mistaken for a bodybuilder yet no one can beat him in the ring.

No one judges bodybuilders on their ability to box either because the two sports aren't even remotely related.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Larsso30

You specifically said you thought Gorman was carrying more than a few extra pounds.

A boxers physique or lack of it is not an indication of how serious they apply themselves to the sport, it's not a physique contest.

Look at Gorman's cousin, Tyson Fury. He's never going to be mistaken for a bodybuilder yet no one can beat him in the ring.

No one judges bodybuilders on their ability to box either because the two sports aren't even remotely related.

To be fair, Turner far to small a man for HW. Should of been at cruiser at very least.

I remember when he signed with mtk,he seemed to love been over there and posted plenty on FB after the regency that he had to take down (got a call from above id say).

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Certainly not new news but why does everybody get arrested around the cancer crew, except cancer, no wonder the DEA got an invite to his wedding, bet CIA and MI5 had their table also.

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/iran-allegedly-protects-moroccan-dutch-drug-gangsters-it-used-to

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Certainly not new news but why does everybody get arrested around the cancer crew, except cancer, no wonder the DEA got an invite to his wedding, bet CIA and MI5 had their table also.

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/iran-allegedly-protects-moroccan-dutch-drug-gangsters-it-used-to

Bit like your posts

• Advertisement

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Looks like pretty big news, will it create a power vacuum in Drogheda now that Price is off the scene.

will in its sh1te no matter who gets lifted in drugs anywhere the supply will always be kept going by someone, besides there's more than just bs and price supplying drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

Define "widely established" am sure you dont just mean conjecture in this thread?

i have read that he wasnt there as well but only in this thread-to me it makes more sense that he was present but thats just my opinion.

as far as not being lifted-i dont remember anyone being lifted until at least a month after which is toatally ridiculaous since everyone and there mother seemed to know exactly who was involeved.

hard to believe these monsters were that good at covering thier tracks but maybe?

justice or charging someone for this should be pretty high up on the list-as this article states it shocked the wole nation but doesnt seem like anything is moving along...

Do they not require his torso to establish that his death was murder? I haven’t a clue who was or wasn’t involved but I would be amazed if the guards didn’t know exactly what happened and who was involved that evening seeing as there seems to be quite a number linked to the murder and there is always chatter as to what really happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

Seems clear enough Lawlor was involved in some way, or else why would Drogheda lads go to the effort of leaving body parts in Moatview and Ballybough?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Thesiger wrote: »
    Seems clear enough Lawlor was involved in some way, or else why would Drogheda lads go to the effort of leaving body parts in Moatview and Ballybough?

Go back to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

How anyone can support that scumbag Turner, I have no idea. Delighted Nathan Gorman punched him from pillar to post. Most of the MTK boxers are B level anyway. Michael Conlan is a plank for signing with them, his brother Jamie is Head of recruitment or some BS title. Irish boxing is in the doghouse because of these type of people.

Jamie was hired to snag Michael, I wonder was Petey hired to snag Katie? She’s too smart though

Also Dk paid bills for a friend of Jonny nelson to snag nelson ...,see a pattern?

Jamie was hired to snag Michael, I wonder was Petey hired to snag Katie? She’s too smart though

mick was always going to sign there, his brother boxed for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Larsso30 wrote: »
    mick was always going to sign there, his brother boxed for them.

Exactly what I said

sorry, point i was making is jamie was signed up when they were signing everyone up in ireland while mick was very much still an amateur.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

To the lads posting about the importance of physique in boxing lok at ruiz jr v joshua part 1 this year.
    Ok the rematch was different but every dog has its day and as some people might have heard over the years its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.

Why was KMW left in ballybough? Thats what I never figured out. Pm if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

There were reports in the papers around the time, but I think they got their info off social media posts from local people who are likely more credible, of him establishing a strong alibi of not being in the house at the time.
    As only one person has been charged with anything relating to it, it doesn't seem they have a strong case at all.
    The 2 who ran off to Spain and the 1 already locked up for other offences are supposed to be involved yet no charges? He was seen being dragged into the house, and by who, and they've still got zip.
    Seems suspicious, to say the least, that they "know" Lawlor stabbed him in the neck and watched him die but can't put charges on anyone. Pin it on the dead guy, case closed Sherlock!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Don’t know what to think off the targeting of boxers personally. Hutch side was well involved with MTK. Fitz a Hutch relation was signed, Gary had the wee brother out training, Mago was taking part in white collar events with Daniel the coach. It was only when the fall out came they turned on MTK and the boxers because they know its Daniels love though nobody can take seriously them judging boxers for signing with them.

Daniel signed Jamie personally probably because he knew Micheal was coming. Jamie was finished he gives him a job, Micheal comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Who was the gravedigger up in court tomorrow Willie V brothers grave.

Anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

John_D3 wrote: »
    Don’t know what to think off the targeting of boxers personally. Hutch side was well involved with MTK. Fitz a Hutch relation was signed, Gary had the wee brother out training, Mago was taking part in white collar events with Daniel the coach. It was only when the fall out came they turned on MTK and the boxers because they know its Daniels love though nobody can take seriously them judging boxers for signing with them.

Daniel signed Jamie personally probably because he knew Micheal was coming. Jamie was finished he gives him a job, Micheal comes.

No one takes them serious due to the boxers they’ve signed? They’ve got the best heavyweight in the world?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

Got locked out of my Twitter account lads.
    Can someone give me.the accounts to follow for the gossip

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

Got locked out of my Twitter account lads.
    Can someone give me.the accounts to follow for the gossip

@Cancer42198753 is one of them and @DKinahanSum is another.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

grayzer75 wrote: »
    @Cancer42198753 is one of them

https://twitter.com/Kinahanpassport is another one:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

Another question lads. I was talking to a friend about the balbriggan gangs at war with each other. I can't remember the names of the gangs. I think they where namk g themselves after postcodes or something??
    Also who is the rap artist from Dublin the got done for rape or something??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Another question lads. I was talking to a friend about the balbriggan gangs at war with each other. I can't remember the names of the gangs. I think they where namk g themselves after postcodes or something??

Ask Jedward

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

Listen pal.

This is the gangland thread. We're talking about serious movers in the drug trade. We're talking about shootings, kilos being seized, people operating at the highest of levels. We're talking about people on the international scene watched by multiple government agencies.

No one gives the **** about a gang of black teenagers from a bad area causing trouble or a ****ing rap artist who did a rape. Most of us come from these areas and these things have happened for generations no matter what the colour. More importantly though its not worth mentioning in a thread of more serious **** because its pretty much been a daily thing for decades that kids from bad estates have been fighting kids from other bad estates. The only reason I can see why some think its worthy of even being mentioned is because this time they're black.

If you want to talk about minor **** then make a new thread and leave it out of the GANGLAND thread. Lets not infest this thread with all that racial crap that inevitably comes when *SHOCK HORROR* a black person commits a crime.

Advertisement