Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Listen pal.

This is the gangland thread. We're talking about serious movers in the drug trade. We're talking about shootings, kilos being seized, people operating at the highest of levels. We're talking about people on the international scene watched by multiple government agencies.

No one gives the **** about a gang of black teenagers from a bad area causing trouble or a ****ing rap artist who did a rape. Most of us come from these areas and these things have happened for generations no matter what the colour. More importantly though its not worth mentioning in a thread of more serious **** because its pretty much been a daily thing for decades that kids from bad estates have been fighting kids from other bad estates. The only reason I can see why some think its worthy of even being mentioned is because this time they're black.

If you want to talk about minor **** then make a new thread and leave it out of the GANGLAND thread. Lets not infest this thread with all that racial crap that inevitably comes when *SHOCK HORROR* a black person commits a crime.

Exactly. Let’s keep the conversation to serious issues like the Luke Kelly statue getting vandalised.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

high_tower wrote: »
    Exactly. Let’s keep the conversation to serious issues like the Luke Kelly statue getting vandalised.

and boxing videos :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Given news that Garda feel they have enough information Lawlor for the Mulreedy murder, let’s hope they have enough to do PC for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

Another question lads. I was talking to a friend about the balbriggan gangs at war with each other. I can't remember the names of the gangs. I think they where namk g themselves after postcodes or something??
    Also who is the rap artist from Dublin the got done for rape or something??

#BLM until they start killing each other

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

theballz wrote: »
    Given news that Garda feel they have enough information Lawlor for the Mulreedy murder, let’s hope they have enough to do PC for life.

Don’t think he’s even been charged has he?

It’s crazy when you break it down.

People get convicted of murders after 20-30 years after they find a fibre on a piece of clothing and they pop up on DNA databases yet a body can be chopped up, blood splashing and flowing all over the place no doubt but no charges?

There must be a stack of blood on clothes all over the place of anyone remotely linked to KMW’s murder.

Can’t get my head around that one tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭greyday

Eyes1 wrote: »

People get convicted of murders after 20-30 years after they find a fibre on a piece of clothing and they pop up on DNA databases yet a body can be chopped up, blood splashing and flowing all over the place no doubt but no charges?

There must be a stack of blood on clothes all over the place of anyone remotely linked to KMW’s murder.

They have him in prison until they are ready to charge him, no rush at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

greyday wrote: »
    They have him in prison until they are ready to charge him, no rush at the moment.

No rush? The other main suspect is brown bread. Why wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭greyday

Mago MVP wrote: »
    No rush? The other main suspect is brown bread. Why wait?

Making sure it's air tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Waiting until this sentence is over so they dont run any of his previous in with the murder one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

It took the Guards 7 years to nail Aaron Brady

KMW only happened in January

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

Fire gets rid of DNA.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

greyday wrote: »
    Making sure it's air tight.

Or they have nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

The infamous 'Biggie' Little accepted my follow request on Instagram and having a look through his stuff and I didn't realise how close he and his crew were with his cousin Sean Little who is in 10/15 photos with them on holidays, nights out the lot. Always thought he more Coolock/Darndale aligned.

I could be wrong but you'd think that with Nathan's connections and the Little families lust for revenge that more would have got done after his murder. To this day there's rumours about GW being involved, Mr Lie detector and Sanambar acting as lone wolfs etc. but nothing ever really confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

Beltby wrote: »
    Fire gets rid of DNA.

They had plenty of time to destroy any evidence. They weren’t under any time pressure. Burn clothes, wore gloves, they had spent time in that house previously so they have an explanation for any hair or other DNA evidence that remained. Plus a potential suspect in Robbie Lawlor is dead, no torso...

IMHO.....the only way anyone is going down is if they talk.

They had plenty of time to destroy any evidence. They weren’t under any time pressure. Burn clothes, wore gloves, they had spent time in that house previously so they have an explanation for any hair or other DNA evidence that remained. Plus a potential suspect in Robbie Lawlor is dead, no torso...

IMHO.....the only way anyone is going down is if they talk.

Not the blood spatterings on KMW though that must be absolutely everywhere, even microscopic. Even bleaching doesn't do sh!t. Still shows up under UV light.

I hear what others are saying though but why wait for his sentence to run down as one suggested? It's not like PC will get a small sentence if convicted. For a crime like that he'll never see the light of day again.

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    The infamous 'Biggie' Little accepted my follow request on Instagram and having a look through his stuff and I didn't realise how close he and his crew were with his cousin Sean Little who is in 10/15 photos with them on holidays, nights out the lot. Always thought he more Coolock/Darndale aligned.

I could be wrong but you'd think that with Nathan's connections and the Little families lust for revenge that more would have got done after his murder. To this day there's rumours about GW being involved, Mr Lie detector and Sanambar acting as lone wolfs etc. but nothing ever really confirmed.

I always thought it was due to a debt owed to Ears

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

I always thought it was due to a debt owed to Ears

Heard and read the same on here mate that GW and co had a say in SL. With Nathan being more or less LB’s third son you’d imagine the people who were involved with a hit on his family would be lucky to get away with it without ANY retaliation. You only have to see what happened to the Hutches to get where I’m coming from.

Of course SL getting it is no where near the same level of priorities as when David got took out but it wouldn’t take much with the money and people they know to sort a few people out especially for their one of their closest friends and his family.

Maybe more did happen and we don’t know about it but bar SL’s dad getting caught with a gun that’s all I’ve heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Not the blood spatterings on KMW though that must be absolutely everywhere, even microscopic. Even bleaching doesn't do sh!t. Still shows up under UV light.

I hear what others are saying though but why wait for his sentence to run down as one suggested? It's not like PC will get a small sentence if convicted. For a crime like that he'll never see the light of day again.

The blood on KMW...was probably all KMW's. He wouldn't have had a chance to do any damage to the others. There'll be fcuk all chance of finding forensic evidence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The only bit of info i ever contributed here is legit from a cop in Drogheda not on case but they all talk about it in station obviously
    Cops sure rl not there when kmw killed
    He was seen in town earlier and they think whatever was planned like a hit was called off and rl ****ed off
    The others just done kmw coked off their tits prob and were worked up for the hit
    All those vids and pics are fake and no pics going round that they got anyway and someone would have handed them in
    I never got to ask about limbs in coolock or why

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The double tap
    Pardon the pun

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Haladmirer wrote: »
    The only bit of info i ever contributed here is legit from a cop in Drogheda not on case but they all talk about it in station obviously
    He was seen in town earlier and they think whatever was planned like a hit was called off and rl ****ed off
    The others just done kmw coked off their tits prob and were worked up for the hit
    All those vids and pics are fake and no pics going round that they got anyway and someone would have handed them in

Didn’t Owen go running up to the Garda station with pictures of Keane chopped up that he received off the lads. Swear that was the case (most likely wrong)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I'm not saying that's not credible, but with RL now out of the picture and no reputation to protect, why would this not have leaked out more widely to put pressure on those who were there...

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Heard the same as this but I did hear Lawlor was in contact with them on video call from a hotel where he was caught on CCTV for his alibi

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Didn’t Owen go running up to the Garda station with pictures of Keane chopped up that he received off the lads. Swear that was the case (most likely wrong)

Running?

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Time is ticking Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Getting dry lads, we need a good shooting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

Owen knew that KMW had been killed before his body parts were being found. That is why when PC was leaving the house on the Sunday the taxi he was traveling in was hit. The rumours are that Owen was sent a video but I doubt it. More than likely he was taunted on the phone.

RL was in Drogheda that night but in a hotel purposely being filmed on CCTV for an alibi but he was apparently directing the whole torture and mutilation on his phone.

With no torso there is no crime I don't think. They can't actually ascertain how KMW died without the torso. Also all DNA evidence is explained by the fact that the alleged perpetrators were regularly in that house.

All the Gardai can prove is that he was killed in that house. The homeowner wasn't there. They undoubtedly have found numerous DNA profiles in that house but they cannot prove that the owners of those DNA profiles were there on the night in question or were even participants.

It really is amazing how blatant the crime was and how hamstrung the Gardai are by its simplicity.

I have little doubt that those morons in Drogheda couldn't have pulled it off by themselves so they were undoubtedly directed by RL or someone else far bigger than themselves

The confusing part is just who ordered it and why. Was it RL getting revenge for being attacked and the shootings of his brother in law? Was it to send a message to Price and Owen? Or was it for some other reason entirely? I see so many posters here claiming to be in the know but not one of them can answer that. It's the biggest indicator that most of the people here get their information from the tabloids

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Noseygit wrote: »
    Running?

More like :D

wheels.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Getting dry lads, we need a good shooting.

Who would want to do a job for cancer now. :cool:

Advertisement