Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Haladmirer wrote: »
    He seems to be friends with everybody
    There are a few heads that appear over and over in the boyos friends lists
    I cant find any news paper stuff on them but they got to be in some game
    MF in coolock is 1
    Few others
    Dingo is doing well tho(not d)
    Good work keep it up fella

Yes they would indeed be in some game mainly drugs.
    If CAB are taking all both David & Gits houses surely they would be looking into bucko,s affears too.
    He claims he is a professional poker player,a great way too wash his cash.
    Git & David are also into the car wash business too clean there money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Yes they would indeed be in some game mainly drugs.
    If CAB are taking all both David & Gits houses surely they would be looking into bucko,s affears too.

What's bucko's name?
    Back when I was younger there was a guy known as bucko from cabra area, met him at house parties, was a sound fella.

If you can't name him maybe a link to an article

italodisco wrote: »
    What's bucko's name?
    Back when I was younger there was a guy known as bucko from cabra area, met him at house parties, was a sound fella.

If you can't name him maybe a link to an article

Mark Buckley.
    Just google bucko cabra for all the info on him.a right toe rag

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MMAbhoy

Anyone able to answer this one - I'm Just reading a book about the Limerick feuds, had a look at Hyde road on google street view, how come those houses are all blurred out ? Anyone know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭NorthCity

MMAbhoy wrote: »
    Anyone able to answer this one - I'm Just reading a book about the Limerick feuds, had a look at Hyde road on google street view, how come those houses are all blurred out ? Anyone know ?

You can request to have your home blurred from view
    https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/article/Google-Street-View-blurred-houses-14096605.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 MMAbhoy

Mad, didnt know that. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭NorthCity

Mad, didnt know that. Cheers

The homes are still visible if you change direction

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Itchyfinger84

italodisco wrote: »
    The names of choice are
    Dylan
    Jordan
    Glen
    Kayden
    Jayden
    Keighley
    Johno

Combine any of the above with Canada goose / armani ea7 / moncler/ boss / North face and you've a wining scaldy combo

What bout good oul clayton 🀣

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Lazy bastards with the digger,too lazy to dig with a shovel like anyone else
    Foot or 2 is enough

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Wayne Dundons house on the corner of Hyde Road and Lenihan Ave I think it is. Right across the road is his brother Johns gaff. Grey on outside. Across road was Dessies gaff.

Dirty b@stards that lot. Ciara a fine ride though by all accounts :)

• Advertisement

Lazy bastards with the digger,too lazy to dig with a shovel like anyone else
    Foot or 2 is enough

A digger for €70,000 🀣
    A tiny amount could only be done hand
    The lazy *****

• Registered Users Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Maybe he is. He has a record of it.

https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=127363

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

I wonder would Gerry or Patrick ever try their arm and get revenge on D or Christy even Also John Cunningham who seems to have got off insanely lightly with the media coverage.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    He has a record alright

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

Mrlouth wrote: »
    I wonder would Gerry or Patrick ever try their arm and get revenge on D or Christy even Also John Cunningham who seems to have got off insanely lightly with the media coverage.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

They did, at the regency, its what led things down the path they went.

Also it still amuses me that people still push the narrative DK had anything major to do with the fallout from the regency, it wasn't christy jr that was murdered that day was it??

Mrlouth wrote: »
    Get christy when hes getting the dole
    Straightener with him and gerry

EMPunk wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:

They did, at the regency, its what led things down the path they went.

Also it still amuses me that people still push the narrative DK had anything major to do with the fallout from the regency, it wasn't christy jr that was murdered that day was it??
    It was all dk. His ego was hurt at the audacity of trying it
    Dk was getting all the **** in papers for it,if it was all LB dk could and would have called him off
    My opinion anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭EMPunk

It was all dk. His ego was hurt at the audacity of trying it
    Dk was getting all the **** in papers for it,if it was all LB dk could and would have called him off
    My opinion anyway

The initial response hitting eddie I would agree but after that i really cant see it pal, he is too busy playing Don King

Imagine this, You are the most serious player left in Dublin, if not ireland, have an army of footsoldiers, an arsenal fit for an army and an endless supply of cash, then one day your baby brother is murdered in cold blood for no real reason... How do you react???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

The initial response hitting eddie I would agree but after that i really cant see it pal, he is too busy playing Don King

Imagine this, You are the most serious player left in Dublin, if not ireland, have an army of footsoldiers, an arsenal fit for an army and an endless supply of cash, then one day your baby brother is murdered in cold blood for no real reason... How do you react???

There's a theory that dots was the kneecapper of the guy who supposely shot Moore, McGovern and Bulger weren't killed so there's definitely a reason to why he was killed.

Cancer was knee deep in the lot, he was the target on the day, it wouldn't surprise me if cancer himself is pushing the narrative that Liam and Bomber were the leaders in ordering the killings.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I’d say dk gave him a blank cheque

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I’d say dk gave him a blank cheque
    The rumour was that DK said they would do whatever SB wanted, and she pretty much said she wanted all of them gone/wiped out. Anyone that had anything to do with that days events.

Think then it went as far as it could/LB went too far before Europol were hitting them everywhere and DK ordered it stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Johnny BGood

Bit of a random post, I’ve recently come across a guy on Instagram who I honestly thought had vanished off the face of the earth.
    Not sure if he’s well known to the average joe as you won’t find him on google search so it’s a long shot. I’d imagine the gang land encyclopaedias will know who I’m on about.
    From the Southside, first name is the same as the radio presenter who got his head shaved on the LLS recently, surname is that of the Scottish born former Motherwell/Irish international who played up front in the charlton years.
    Around 5/6 years ago he was hanging around in well known groups and was allegedly very cosy with a well known gangland figures misses, also close with her son who is just out of prison.
    I haven’t seen or heard of him since around that time and thought he may have been pushed out of the circle.
    Obviously not the case as I’ve recently seen his Instagram photos/comments section that indicate he’s still involved.
    Anyone know if he’s actually big or is he just an idiot for the upper echelons?
    His family, in particular his father was a well respected figure in football circles in Dublin.
    Always intrigues me how thick/naive these kids are getting caught up in this business.
    G’luck..

Suckit wrote: »
    The rumour was that DK said they would do whatever SB wanted, and she pretty much said she wanted all of them gone/wiped out. Anyone that had anything to do with that days events.

Think then it went as far as it could/LB went too far before Europol were hitting them everywhere and DK ordered it stopped.

Between that and the boxing ck snr must have been fuming

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Between that and the boxing ck snr must have been fuming

The Encro hack certainly poured a bucket of cold water on the world of communications, they are all worried other systems have been hacked also, and that might just be true. ;) they are like owls with their heads spinning round looking who is behind them.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

There's a theory that dots was the kneecapper of the guy who supposely shot Moore, McGovern and Bulger weren't killed so there's definitely a reason to why he was killed.

Cancer was knee deep in the lot, he was the target on the day, it wouldn't surprise me if cancer himself is pushing the narrative that Liam and Bomber were the leaders in ordering the killings.

There's also a theory that he was one of the people that convinced Gary Hutch it was safe to go back to spain. There was 3 targets that day LB,DB and DK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Seen something randomly about some Dublin lad runs 3 high end weed clubs in Spain, he’s 24 and has all the Gucci gear, big cars, endless cash it looks like. Did he win the euro million or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

• Advertisement

Seen something randomly about some Dublin lad runs 3 high end weed clubs in Spain, he’s 24 and has all the Gucci gear, big cars, endless cash it looks like. Did he win the euro million or what?

Horrible places , if that was the solution to legalising weed in Ireland you can keep it :)

Advertisement