Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Didn’t Owen go running up to the Garda station with pictures of Keane chopped up that he received off the lads. Swear that was the case (most likely wrong)
    Owen could have got pics and rang cops but cops have no pics anyway
    I did want to ask way more but in a bit of a crowd out 1 night so

Bateman wrote: »
    I'm not saying that's not credible, but with RL now out of the picture and no reputation to protect, why would this not have leaked out more widely to put pressure on those who were there...
    Think i heard that before robbie got it
    Heads fried for any timeline details to my life at all

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Owen could have got pics and rang cops but cops have no pics anyway
    I did want to ask way more but in a bit of a crowd out 1 night so

I wouldn't have believed a word that came out of his mouth.

Owen knew that KMW had been killed before his body parts were being found. That is why when PC was leaving the house on the Sunday the taxi he was traveling in was hit. The rumours are that Owen was sent a video but I doubt it. More than likely he was taunted on the phone.

RL was in Drogheda that night but in a hotel purposely being filmed on CCTV for an alibi but he was apparently directing the whole torture and mutilation on his phone.

With no torso there is no crime I don't think. They can't actually ascertain how KMW died without the torso. Also all DNA evidence is explained by the fact that the alleged perpetrators were regularly in that house.

All the Gardai can prove is that he was killed in that house. The homeowner wasn't there. They undoubtedly have found numerous DNA profiles in that house but they cannot prove that the owners of those DNA profiles were there on the night in question or were even participants.

It really is amazing how blatant the crime was and how hamstrung the Gardai are by its simplicity.

I have little doubt that those morons in Drogheda couldn't have pulled it off by themselves so they were undoubtedly directed by RL or someone else far bigger than themselves

The confusing part is just who ordered it and why. Was it RL getting revenge for being attacked and the shootings of his brother in law? Was it to send a message to Price and Owen? Or was it for some other reason entirely? I see so many posters here claiming to be in the know but not one of them can answer that. It's the biggest indicator that most of the people here get their information from the tabloids
    With what cop told me and way they went for pc early like that i always assumed owen deleted whatever he got out of respect as you would
    He might regret it now in terms of getting convictions but doubt he thought that way at time
    Like would you just believe them if they rang you all coked up?

Joe Kane wrote: »
    I wouldn't have believed a word that came out of his mouth.
    The cop?
    He was a bit pissed but alright like.for a cop
    I thought i heard owen did ring cops tho here or papers
    Might have got that wrong

• Advertisement

Getting dry lads, we need a good shooting.
    Saw a lad out my way practising with a pistol in middle of nowhere then saw us and he skeedaddled
    Everything about it looked off not just pistol
    Hot day,hoodie up even before he saw us
    Car parked crazy to keep it out of way
    So you never know
    But i saw nothin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,930 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Think i heard that before robbie got it
    Heads fried for any timeline details to my life at all

Wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Noseygit wrote: »
    Running?

Hahaha ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Atleast all quite here in Rathmullan. Still hate looking at that house though, no one goes near it. Wonder what will happen with us here in Drogheda though with lads locked up and in hiding. Will the McGuires take full control and go quiet or can it still kick off

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

With what cop told me and way they went for pc early like that i always assumed owen deleted whatever he got out of respect as you would
    He might regret it now in terms of getting convictions but doubt he thought that way at time
    Like would you just believe them if they rang you all coked up?

I think he might have gotten a call and heard KMW's screams or something. Sending videos or photos would be very risky.

You're right though. Maguire went down to the station distraught a good few hours after KMW was missing and he had some evidence of what was happening. That was actually reported and then it went quiet so I think the Guards decided to hush it for whatever reason.

it makes you wonder why the Gardai didn't raid the house. You don't need a warrant where theres a credible threat to a life. Honestly they should have kicked in the doors of any house in that estate that was associated with any member of that gang.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Birneybau wrote: »
    The blood on KMW...was probably all KMW's. He wouldn't have had a chance to do any damage to the others. There'll be fcuk all chance of finding forensic evidence.

No.

KMW’s blood would have spattered everywhere millions of times over multiple items, clothes, people, instruments, furniture, walls.

That cannot all disappear without a trace I’m afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

How much coke do you reckon these gangland fellas hoof into themselves every day ?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

high_tower wrote: »
    How much coke do you reckon these gangland fellas hoof into themselves every day ?

Don.'t know.But plenty of Benzocaine and Lidocaine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Owen knew that KMW had been killed before his body parts were being found. That is why when PC was leaving the house on the Sunday the taxi he was traveling in was hit. The rumours are that Owen was sent a video but I doubt it. More than likely he was taunted on the phone.

RL was in Drogheda that night but in a hotel purposely being filmed on CCTV for an alibi but he was apparently directing the whole torture and mutilation on his phone.

With no torso there is no crime I don't think. They can't actually ascertain how KMW died without the torso. Also all DNA evidence is explained by the fact that the alleged perpetrators were regularly in that house.

All the Gardai can prove is that he was killed in that house. The homeowner wasn't there. They undoubtedly have found numerous DNA profiles in that house but they cannot prove that the owners of those DNA profiles were there on the night in question or were even participants.

It really is amazing how blatant the crime was and how hamstrung the Gardai are by its simplicity.

I have little doubt that those morons in Drogheda couldn't have pulled it off by themselves so they were undoubtedly directed by RL or someone else far bigger than themselves

The confusing part is just who ordered it and why. Was it RL getting revenge for being attacked and the shootings of his brother in law? Was it to send a message to Price and Owen? Or was it for some other reason entirely? I see so many posters here claiming to be in the know but not one of them can answer that. It's the biggest indicator that most of the people here get their information from the tabloids

Not sure how long you have been reading the thread, but there has been some posters who have had very good info on the whole thing and a fairly clear picture has been painted. So here is a mix of info for from reliable sources and posters:

KMW had pissed off both RL and PC/Boylan faction greatly. He was playing both sides of the feud, he is obviously linked to Maguire side...but had also been hanging around in Rathmullan acting friendly to the Anti-Mag faction. He was also dealing drugs himself and throwing his weight around in way of collecting debts, petrol bombing houses, attacking people’s pets and other scummy activities. He was sourcing drugs himself in Dublin and operating outside the two factions, but using his links to both as his street credibility...especially Maguire side. There is reports of him firebombing houses in Rathmullan and threatening relatives of Anti-Mag faction members. Basically he was pissing off a lot of people in the surrounding area well before the killing(his own estate is very close to Rathmullan)

On a serious side he is believed to have either been involved in or given info that led to the RC shooting. He was then caught out on this supposedly when PC or one of the boys saw his location through Snapchat was somewhere very suspicious on the day of the hit ...or something along those lines. Now I don’t know if he was there when the boys confronted Robbie at Jervis...but he was friends with CL and that crew. Which would tie in with his links to the RC murder...where CL is allegedly involved and possibly a spotter or triggerman. This would make sense given RC links to RL and CL1’s hatred of RL over his father. Also RL and RC link to KF murder and why Big would have reason hit RC and align with Mag side and in the feud and also why CL would have been used through his own links as an apprentice of Big.

So the RC hit had left RL without an associate and the Boy faction without a major player/supplier. If KMW was involved in then Jervis confrontation then that was added reason to have him targeted. By playing both sides he had made PC and some of the other foot soldiers look very stupid ...as supposedly it was him who leaked some info that led to RC hit. Either way RL put extra pressure on the boys to target KMW and given the level of anger and hatred built up it’s not surprising what happened given the level of psycho involved(particularly RL and PC, who had been left looking weak and stupid as a result the events in lead up).

Very shortly after Keano went missing the Mag faction knew what was happening. I believe calls were made to taunt the boys ..but they or the guards had no way of knowing what exact house he was being held in and the Maguires did not want to walk into a trap...they didn’t know what way it was going to turn out. So they monitored the cars coming out of Rathmullan knowing PC would need to sign on...and then tried to hit him on the Treaty bridge.

Now in saying all this lads, once again what happened the kid was despicable regardless. Of course it’s also still all “allegedly” until proven as 100% fact. But some very close and reliable sources seem to believe this is the general gist.

There a few more details that I’d rather not say at this time also. But let’s just the young lad def seems to have been setup by some of his own mates leading to him ending up in the car that night...he has supposedly refused to meet PC face to face in the days leading up in a location between Rathmullan and his own estate.

Personally I’d lean towards no one being charged with the murder. Unless someone spills, then I think G McK will be the only charge in the case.

I also think the recent Irish Mirror article was based on more or less hearsay ...a reporter getting info from someone no more in the know than the majority of people on this thread.

As a matter if interest there lads I was out of the loop there for a few weeks and not on the thread...did anyone have any decent info on the kidnapping incident with Price and Ger Dundon over in England ?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

Didn’t Owen go running up to the Garda station with pictures of Keane chopped up that he received off the lads. Swear that was the case (most likely wrong)

Definitely wrong, Owen is paralyzed,

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Rickjames666

Bernard Facebook fogarty sliced up in prison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Need to.spend more on mental health services rather than locking up mentallers all in the same hall.

Hopefully he is ok and one day the prison service can show him how t9 be a good citizen.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Links ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Rickjames666

MrSanchez wrote: »
    Links ?

Only happened today I’d say there be links tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

high_tower wrote: »

I was seeing a girl about 14/15 years ago and her best mate was one of the bigger dealers in the area at the time, him and two brothers.

I used to go back to parties with her and the amount these 3 lads (particularly the two brothers) used to take was unreal. The lines they were doing at a time was the same amount I'd bring out with me for the night. The used to have competitions to see who could snort the biggest line. It was unreal.

That was 15 years ago and the coke wasn't as rampant as it is these days. Could only imagine what goes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Lefty2Guns wrote: »
    I was seeing a girl about 14/15 years ago and her best mate was one of the bigger dealers in the area at the time, him and two brothers.

I used to go back to parties with her and the amount these 3 lads (particularly the two brothers) used to take was unreal. The lines they were doing at a time was the same amount I'd bring out with me for the night. The used to have competitions to see who could snort the biggest line. It was unreal.

That was 15 years ago and the coke wasn't as rampant as it is these days. Could only imagine what goes now.

Madness. Having slugs for breakfast !

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Lefty2Guns wrote: »

Shows the braveness of the scrotes, if they aint totally off their nut, most are not capable of doing anything, same as the scum terrorists full of captagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Fogarty in Tallaght hospital according to reports on Twitter any info on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Ratbags wrote: »
    Fogarty in Tallaght hospital according to reports on Twitter any info on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Purpleandblue

Suckit wrote: »

Who done That to him scare to the face o m g

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

Definitely wrong, Owen is paralyzed,

Lucky for him it's downhill all the way to the station

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Suppose you would need a dodgy passport and means to travel through German airports and plenty of cash to set this up.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/agent-provocateur-involved-in-new-ira-probe-lawyer-contends-1014894.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Suppose you would need a dodgy passport and means to travel through German airports and plenty of cash to set this up.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/agent-provocateur-involved-in-new-ira-probe-lawyer-contends-1014894.html

Joseph Barr of Derry.

I wonder if any relation to Michael.

Might answer the conspiracy theory that he sourced the AK's from the RA for the Regency :confused:

Advertisement