Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,565 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Joe caught using a teleprompter yet again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoIW1onhbJk

Come on mannnn!!!!

Do you ever get tired of being wrong. Every. Single. Time?

Do your friends and family know how gullible you are?

https://twitter.com/MarcACaputo/status/1308755484946706432?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

USA - Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

coviddeaths.png

The data will likely get revised up once everyone reports however, to the week ending 12 September, 2020 - 49,733 people died in the USA from all causes of any kind. That number will likely be revised as more reports are submitted.

The centre for disease control (CDC) measures expected deaths using a statistical method that employs actual deaths in the period 2013-2020.

What is interesting for that week above, the predicted deaths are 52,148. Therefore, excess deaths in that week are (49,733 – 52,148) = –2,415. Excess deaths were negative, suggesting that COVID is no longer augmenting actual deaths to a measurable extent that differs from what one may have expected in its absence.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Come on mannnn!!!!

More lies. This is getting sad now, the Trumpists resorting to blatant lies

• Registered Users Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Do you ever get tired of being wrong. Every. Single. Time?

Do your friends and family know how gullible you are?

https://twitter.com/MarcACaputo/status/1308755484946706432?s=19

Have they posted any genuine or unedited videos yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The polls are useless. Just like in 2016 everybody lied to the pollsters and come polling day voted for Trump. It will be the same this time but even more of a margin in his favour.

Everybody lied in 2016 you say. Everybody?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Come on mannnn!!!!

How embarrassing for you

Day after day being shown up for dishonest posting.

No wonder no one takes any of your posts seriously.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Clinton was 95% likely to win a week before the election in 2016. How'd that work out?

That’s a flat out lie.

She was 70% on that model.

At least do some research.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 11,320 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

namloc1980 wrote: »

There must be a certain irony in the side that cries fake media constantly, constantly posting actual fake media.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Fake dishonest media trying all they can to get Biden elected, it's Clinton all over again. Biden messes up with a teleprompter in a one on one interview with a reporter, so how the heck can he get through a debate with a very alert Trump that will cut him to pieces?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,188 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Clinton was 95% likely to win a week before the election in 2016. How'd that work out?

Jesus Christ this has been covered in this thread a million times. The polls were within the margin of error on the day and Clinton won the popular vote. Go and read up on it before posting nonsense.

• Advertisement

Fake dishonest media trying all they can to get Biden elected, it's Clinton all over again. Biden messes up with a teleprompter in a one on one interview with a reporter, so how the heck can he get through a debate with a very alert Trump that will cut him to pieces?
    Yep fake dishonest media alright

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Brian? wrote: »
    That’s a flat out lie.

She was 70% on that model.

At least do some research.

Lots of people think that 70% chance of winning means 70% of the vote or a certainty.

Therefore, the polls must have been way off.

Also, it has been pointed out over and over that the polls were within the margin of error. Why people keep posting falsehoods after the truth has been repeatedly pointed out to them is a mystery.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Trump hasn’t been “very alert” since the 80s.

Biden was reading questions off a screen, not answers. The level of idiocy being thrown at Biden is way above anything that was thrown at Clinton.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

The irony :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

You are wasting your time explaining that to this mob. They just are so blinded by TDS that they are incapable to seeing what's right in front of their eyes.

You are wasting your time explaining that to this mob. They just are so blinded by TDS that they are incapable to seeing what's right in front of their eyes.

You’re not big on self awareness are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Their called suppression polls. The media do it to demotivate Trump supporters from voting to give the impression Biden has such a large lead there's no point in voting. But Trump has massive support and energy behind him, even with the fake mass produced media against him, he will win regardless.

Will the debate be up on youtube next day? Watching Trump make a show of himself would brighten up my morning commute.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

He doesnt like being asked about his little rat of a son. Bidens are the new clintons.

https://twitter.com/my3monkees/status/1308816740281966593

• Registered Users Posts: 14,368 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

He doesnt like being asked about his little rat of a son. Bidens are the new clintons.

If I were Trump, I wouldn't be bringing up the subject of sons.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

You know this TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Is it just me, or when you hear it being mentioned, do you immediately think it is about his supporters? i.e. they are the deranged ones because they follow him so gullibly? Like no matter what he does, no matter how bad it gets, they continue to blindly follow him

amdublin wrote: »

Is it just me, or when you hear it being mentioned, do you immediately think it is about his supporters? i.e. they are the deranged ones because they follow him so gullibly? Like no matter what he does, no matter how bad it gets, they continue to blindly follow him

Indeed and part of the derangement is they think it's everyone else that's deranged and not them. Sad really, it's cultish behaviour. Posting lies and doctored videos every day to try and convince themselves that that their leader isn't a dangerous nutjob.

A judge just ruled that Eric Trump can no longer delay an interview under oath with my office as part of our ongoing investigation into financial dealings of the Trump Organization.

Eric Trump must interview with my office by October 7th, 2020.

From the NY attorney general earlier.

Their called suppression polls. The media do it to demotivate Trump supporters from voting to give the impression Biden has such a large lead there's no point in voting. But Trump has massive support and energy behind him, even with the fake mass produced media against him, he will win regardless.

Who calls them that? Source please. You must also be outraged by the Southern strategy? That's well established in contrast to "suppression polls"

namloc1980 wrote: »

I just love how the election is something clear-cut. The result will not be something that can be obfuscated or lied about or covered up with half-truths or lies by omission. Going to be some victory parade for the Don. And the Dems will blame everyone but themselves.

amdublin wrote: »

Are you going to start using it to describe Trump supporters? Similar to how snowflake got misused? Truly the left don't know how to meme. They just co-opt the successful memes of the right.

Are you going to start using it to describe Trump supporters? Similar to how snowflake got misused? Truly the left don't know how to meme. They just co-opt the successful memes of the right.

We can see from the examples in this thread, it's more appropriately applied to Trump supporters. They're obsessed with him and can see no faults where there are many. Deranged indeed. "Don't know how to meme" - what age are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Lol. Facts are hard aren't they. Gwan there and post another obviously edited video. Every single day. Like the sun.

ollkiller wrote: »
    Lol. Facts are hard aren't they. Gwan there and post another obviously edited video. Every single day. Like the sun.

I think it’s deliberate, no one can be that naive.

• Advertisement

I think it’s deliberate, no one can be that naive.

You'd be surprised, they're naive enough to believe everything dear leader says.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement