Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,233 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Apparantly the RNC will be a digital online event, and before Trump's speech there'll be Zoom calls with a star-studded lineup, including:

Ted Nugent
    Scott Baio
    Diamond & Silk
    Antonio Sabato Jr (I googled him, read his Wikipedia page, and I still don't know who he is)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

ELM327 wrote: »
    Oh no, not the polls!
    Fake News.

Any input into how Trump is going to win the election from the disastrous state he is in right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Penn wrote: »
    Apparantly the RNC will be a digital online event, and before Trump's speech there'll be Zoom calls with a star-studded lineup, including:

Ted Nugent
    Scott Baio
    Diamond & Silk
    Antonio Sabato Jr (I googled him, read his Wikipedia page, and I still don't know who he is)

he really does attract the A List.

Was looking up Baio, apparently he's a Sandy Hook truther...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Beasty wrote: »
    No spitting, biting, gouging or uncivility allowed
    I remember when CA use to be fun:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Was looking up Baio, apparently he's a Sandy Hook truther...

He played chachi in Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,373 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Any input into how Trump is going to win the election from the disastrous state he is in right now?

Ask Hilary and the DNC from 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 33,233 ✭✭✭✭Penn

It's just a shame both Jon Voight and The Chair Clint Eastwood Talked To were already booked up for other engagements.

Trump doesnt know how he is going to win so how can a humble boards poster?

He played chachi in Happy days.

Sure, I remember him from years of watching Diagnosis Murder. :P

• Advertisement

Ask Hilary and the DNC from 2016

So you think Trump is going to win but you don't know how and cant explain it apart from screaming FAKE NEWZ :rolleyes:

btw the polls were within the margin of error in 2016. Now in 2020 when the world is a very different place Biden is out polling Trump far outside the margin of error.

So I'll ask again, what do you think Trump is going to do in the next 99 days to arrest this slide and win the White House?

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Trump doesnt know how he is going to win so how can a humble boards poster?

Maybe he can wish Christine Maxwell well again. Wishing the person charged with enticement of minors, sex trafficking, and perjury seems to work well.

Actually all you posters here defending Trump. What's your take on him wishing the person charged with trafficking children for sex. Are you on board with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,373 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

So you think Trump is going to win but you don't know how and cant explain it apart from screaming FAKE NEWZ :rolleyes:

btw the polls were within the margin of error in 2016. Now in 2020 when the world is a very different place Biden is out polling Trump far outside the margin of error.

So I'll ask again, what do you think Trump is going to do in the next 99 days to arrest this slide and win the White House?
    Joe will have to remember where he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Penn wrote: »

Do you mean to tell me you've never seen the stunning "Hypersonic: Air Race Earth"!?
    (a film so badly put together, they put the wrong synopsis on the back of the dvd box)

you need to find a new drum to bang

Do you mean to tell me you've never seen the stunning "Hypersonic: Air Race Earth"!?
    (a film so badly put together, they put the wrong synopsis on the back of the dvd box)

and who could forget Jagger Cates in General Hospital?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Joe Biden. No good

Joe Biden. No good

deed goes unpunished? Not something that trump will ever have to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Trump remembered where Christine Maxwell currently lives and wished her well. Do you agree that we should wish people charged with trafficking minors for sex well?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,677 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Probably off visiting one of the famous airports that the Continental Army took over during the American Revolutionary War :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1147070792477360128?s=20

• Advertisement

deed goes unpunished? Not something that trump will ever have to worry about.

I don't mind.

ollkiller wrote: »
    Trump remembered where Christine Maxwell currently lives and wished her well. Do you agree that we should wish people charged with trafficking minors for sex well?

https://twitter.com/eliehonig/status/1285694611671977986?s=20

He can remember that he is far ahead in the polls and currently running rings around Trump

Overheal wrote: »

hmm, i wonder what those 4 people have in common.

Republican voters don't appreciate the shakedown going on:

https://twitter.com/NavyMac1987/status/1287780381052280836?s=20

This is all you have? Everytime you can't answer you are just gonna spout some idiotic pun about Bidens alleged mental health issues while ignoring anything negative about your fake tanned hero :rolleyes:

This is all you have? Everytime you can't answer you are just gonna spout some idiotic pun about Bidens alleged mental health issues while ignoring anything negative about your fake tanned hero :rolleyes:

We can laugh and mock both at the same time.
    Joe Biden is a dopey, confused old codger.

Now your turn

Joe Biden. No good

Trump is doing so badly that his fans have even given up and just throw idiotic posts like the above out :pac:

Trump is doing so badly that his fans have even given up and just throw idiotic posts like the above out :pac:

I bet you have nightmares about Donald Trump at night.

• Advertisement

We can laugh and mock both at the same time.
    Joe Biden is a dopey, confused old codger.

Now your turn

And yet.....Trump is running scared because he knows Biden is going to trounce him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement