Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Executive Officer Civil Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭jonnybangbang

Dont have the information booklet to hand.

If going through the interdependental stream of this comp, is a level 7 still required or is that for the open stream?

Thanks

If going through interdepartmental route, I don't believe a level 7 is required but you do need the following: (extracted From the Information booklet. )

(vi) be serving as a Civil Servant with at least two years’ service and have obtained at least five subjects in the Established Leaving Certificate Examination (including Mathematics and Irish or English), three of which should be minimum Grade C (or post 2017 Leaving Certificate H4 grade) at Higher level, the others should be at a minimum Grade D (or post 2017 Leaving Certificate O6 grade) at Ordinary level; or have passed an examination(s) which would be acceptable to the Public Appointments Service as being of at least an equivalent standard to the Established Leaving Certificate.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

Hi Aleece, I was just inside the top 450 and I was called for e-tray. My best guess is the top 450 were called at the time for stage 2.

Fingers crossed they call another batch soon since they’re doing interviews now. I’m so close to getting there and I’m sure some other people here are too.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Jay328

Got the email on Wednesday my interview is in two weeks. Now to just get over the nervous wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Jay328 wrote: »
    Got the email on Wednesday my interview is in two weeks. Now to just get over the nervous wait.

u mind telling us what number and if interdepartmental or open stream?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Em2157

Hi Aleece, I was just inside the top 450 and I was called for e-tray. My best guess is the top 450 were called at the time for stage 2.

Hi, was this in the open competition or interdepartmental please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭HungrySeagull

Em2157 wrote: »
    Hi, was this in the open competition or interdepartmental please?

Open competition

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lb2021

I did my interview on 8th Jan and was told that I passed and placed no 8 (for Dublin stream). Has anyone gotten a call yet for a job? I'm just wondering now long I will be waiting! I got the results just over 3 weeks ago and was expecting a call soon after that but am still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Lauras5839

Lb2021 wrote: »
    I did my interview on 8th Jan and was told that I passed and placed no 8 (for Dublin stream). Has anyone gotten a call yet for a job? I'm just wondering now long I will be waiting! I got the results just over 3 weeks ago and was expecting a call soon after that but am still waiting.

Which stream? If it's interdepartmental I'm a bit ahead of you on the oom and I haven't been called about a job yet. I sent an email yesterday just asking if there's movement on the panel but I've heard nothing back yet. Waiting is the worst...

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Seesee

I’m 13 for Dublin and also waiting! Keep in touch. I also thought we’d hear pretty quickly especially as they are now interviewing another batch I think. Hopefully won’t be much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Jay328

u mind telling us what number and if interdepartmental or open stream?
    I was in the 570s and the open stream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Philipberry

I applied for interdepartmental competition only, I didn't think you could apply for open and interdepartmental, anyway I'm 59 OOM for Limerick so have not heard anything. It will be another few months as offices are closed and most staff are WFH.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭tomjmsn

You had your interview on the 8th and found out the result just over three weeks ago (as in, the 11th)? That's a pretty quick turnaround.

Congratulations on passing

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭tomjmsn

Anybody else having problems with the Zoom test session this afternoon? It's saying I've been in Jen Houlihan's personal meeting room for 45 minutes now..

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lb2021

Just double checked the dates, interview was on 08/01/21 and results were out on 20/01/21..... Obviously time is dragging thinking that the 20th was three weeks ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fionnr01

Haven't checked here for some time, anyone outside of Dublin hear anything about ETray?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Redsettee90

fionnr01 wrote: »
    Haven't checked here for some time, anyone outside of Dublin hear anything about ETray?

Nothing yet was hoping to hear after Xmas for Limerick but nothing seems to be only Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 22 maca13

Nothing in the Northwest!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭blondie007

fionnr01 wrote: »

I emailed PAS recently & was told they'll be inviting a limited number of candidates from other counties in February.

blondie007 wrote: »
    I emailed PAS recently & was told they'll be inviting a limited number of candidates from other counties in February.
    Probably be the 28th of February just to leave us waiting as long as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭yellowbear

blondie007 wrote: »

I'm in the low 20s for both my counties. I hope the limited number stretches that far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Catalan69

Or Southeast

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

yellowbear wrote: »
    I'm in the low 20s for both my counties. I hope the limited number stretches that far.

I'm within 50 in my second choice (first was Dublin and just missed the e-tray this time, but I am hoping to be called in the next round.)

Just got message about Etray for Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭AJMG

Just got my etray invite for Sligo/Leitrim!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Just got an e-tray invite for Dublin. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Darren1881

Just received my invite to etray stage. Not 100% if it was for Dublin or Meath I didn't see it specify anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cormy12

Well done Newbie! could i ask where you're at in the OOM? Im waiting on etray for Dublin also

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MCBrowne

AJMG wrote: »
    Just got my etray invite for Sligo/Leitrim!

What was your OOM?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Darren1881

Cormy12 wrote: »
    Well done Newbie! could i ask where you're at in the OOM? Im waiting on etray for Dublin also

For Dublin in the open I was 690's and for the inter i was 240's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Cormy12 wrote: »

I was in the open comp OOM 690s

Advertisement