Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Executive Officer Civil Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cormy12

Oh that's interesting, so seems like maybe batches of 350 ish nice going anyway lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

Was called for an e-tray this morning. Inside OOM 500 in Dublin and inside 50 in Louth. Could be either but it didn’t specify.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

Hi Folks

I am 2572 OOM for open and 962 OOM for Inter for Dublin – I wonder if I’ll be called.
    Not sure what the difference is - can anyone please clarify?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭AJMG

MCBrowne wrote: »
    What was your OOM?

Hi ya..
    I’m 13 in Leitrim & 21 in Sligo😀
    Would love to know how many have been called?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mayoman89

AJMG wrote: »
    Hi ya..
    I’m 13 in Leitrim & 21 in Sligo😀
    Would love to know how many have been called?

I was 31 on open and 11 for inter for Sligo and got called. I'd say possibly 50 maybe but pure guesswork on my part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Hi Folks

I am 2572 OOM for open and 962 OOM for Inter for Dublin – I wonder if I’ll be called.
    Not sure what the difference is - can anyone please clarify?

Thanks.

Id imagine it will be a while before you are called (at least on open) better chance with the interdepartmental.

Your oom (order of merit) can go down or up depending on your performance at each stage so ;

Lets say you ace the etray, your oom will drop significantly, if you don't so so well you will take longer to be called.

Basically you need to be patient and practice the etray and mock interviews....

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Em2157

I'm OOM 840s for Dublin open stream and got invite for ETray this morning- incase that helps anyone waiting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Darren1881

Em2157 wrote: »
    I'm OOM 840s for Dublin open stream and got invite for ETray this morning- incase that helps anyone waiting :)

Just curious were you in any other county streams? I was called also but unsure if it was for Dublin or a different county

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

I got called for etray for Kerry today so they are definitely doing a few counties.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭gestappo

If anyone here on the interdepartmental stream for Dublin was called for etray, what was your OOM?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭blondie007

I was called for Etray stage for Cork this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Darren1881

gestappo wrote: »
    If anyone here on the interdepartmental stream for Dublin was called for etray, what was your OOM?

I was in the 240's but I can't confirm if that is the one I was called for. It doesn't specify (that I've noticed) which stream it's from or if it is open or inter

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Em2157

Darren1881 wrote: »
    Just curious were you in any other county streams? I was called also but unsure if it was for Dublin or a different county

I wasn't, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 28 GalwayGirl2020

Hi Folks

I was called for an E-Tray. I got word today. Did anyone here do the E-Tray for this competition towards the end of last year? Can I ask did your order of merit change after it or stay the same? Thanks a mill in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KB4245

Anyone have any idea if everyone who passes the e-tray in one batch will get called for interview (depending on there being positions to fill) before they move on to the next group who pass the e-tray? Or is it possible that people still waiting from the first group could be leap-frogged in the interview queue by subsequent groups?

Someone had mentioned getting a score of 580ish on the e-tray here recently and getting an interview call. Did anyone with a lower score than that get a call for interview yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

Just got my e-tray notification... I'm in the open comp for Mayo and Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 30 WishfullT

Hi all; unfortunately I didn’t get called today for E-Tray 🥲I am 52/56 OOM Longford/Leitrim respectively. Anyone have any idea how the campaign runs? I.e will there be another batch called for the regional counties? Or in Peoples opinions/experiences is it generally only one batch called for from the regional counties? Am I to be realistic and say this is the end of the road? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭furrybones

PinkTulips wrote: »
    Just got my e-tray notification... I'm in the open comp for Mayo and Sligo

Best of luck!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

furrybones wrote: »
    Best of luck!

Thanks. Couldn't have come at a worse time personally but that's life I guess... I'll give it a lash and hope for the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭furrybones

PinkTulips wrote: »
    Thanks. Couldn't have come at a worse time personally but that's life I guess... I'll give it a lash and hope for the best!

Isn't that always the way.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 MCBrowne

Does anyone know how many are being called for everyone outside of Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 whattoknow

Anyone know were Tipp and Limerick called and if so what oom was called

Just got message about Etray for Limerick

Just wondering was it open or inter and what oom you are if you don’t mind me asking

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Redsettee90

whattoknow wrote: »
    Just wondering was it open or inter and what oom you are if you don’t mind me asking
    Open between 10 to 20 Oom wonder how many might have been called

Open between 10 to 20 Oom wonder how many might have been called

Not sure was a good bit off that for the open. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Gombeennation

Does anyone else find e-tray confusing? What are we supposed to be doing in e-tray?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 M1ssym00

Hi Folks

I was called for an E-Tray. I got word today. Did anyone here do the E-Tray for this competition towards the end of last year? Can I ask did your order of merit change after it or stay the same? Thanks a mill in advance.

I didn't get an updated order of merit after e-tray, just the score for it and was then called for interview based on that score. It was only when the interview scores were sent out that I got an update on my place in the oom.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Catalan69

Anyone called for Wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tn2020

M1ssym00 wrote: »
    I didn't get an updated order of merit after e-tray, just the score for it and was then called for interview based on that score. It was only when the interview scores were sent out that I got an update on my place in the oom.
    Do you mind if I ask when you had your interview and when did you receive the results? I've had an interview but still haven't heard anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 M1ssym00

tn2020 wrote: »
    Do you mind if I ask when you had your interview and when did you receive the results? I've had an interview but still haven't heard anything

I had my interview on 7th January and got my results the 20th

Advertisement