Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Skoda Enyaq

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭GusGus

Have you a 60?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,273 ✭✭✭✭ted1

That service pack cuts me 340 in April when I bought my ID4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭joe1303l

Currently the cheapest ID4 service pack seems to cover 2 inspections, a brake fluid change and a pollen filter. There are more comprehensive options that include tyres etc. If you got a plan that covers 4 tyres and your routine servicing for 3 years for €340, that was great value. 4 tyres alone would cost more than that. As I understand, Skoda Ireland have made the €2K service pack compulsory on the Enyaq for whatever reason. As if new EV’s aren’t already expensive enough.

The crazy thing is that it pushes 2 models over the 60k limit by about 400 so it costs 7000!!

https://www.skoda.ie/_doc/23f380ef-9d19-43f5-b5fd-944824016d64

Yes, it makes no sense at all but most Skoda dealers just want to keep selling diesels.

What is included on the €340 ID4 service plan that you got in April ?

• Advertisement

My mistake , It was an actually €640.

service year 2

-standard service

-pollen filter replacement

-brake fluid change

any time in 3 years:

front and rear wipers

front brake pads

1 set of tyres (4)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭doyle7

Picked up my skoda 80 sportline today after a small hiccup with the order from back in November 21.

Can someone tell me if there should be a first aid kit, triangle and high viz in the boot with it?

Thanks

Not in the Irish market as they are not legal requirements here. It seems quite mean considering it couldn’t cost much to include them on a €65k car. Skoda dealers sell them as accessories if you want them but likely to find them cheaper on eBay etc.

Still great value at €640 from VW considering Skoda charging €2K for the exact same thing other than the addition of a €260 granny charger that most people will never use.

granny charger and this 2 cable where included as standard with the ID4.

the granny charger gets used a lot in the summer when at out mobile home or holiday home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Is there any confirmation on when the service pack has to be used? I have similar with my Cupra Born, if I didn't need front brake pads in my Golf after 5 years/60,000km I certainly hope they don't expect me to go through brake pads in an EV. 4 tyres in 3 years also might be a stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Anyone else having problems with the app. Constantly down these days

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭spose

On the enyaq it’s 3 years so if you’ve low enough mileage you won’t get the pads or the tyres out of it so it’s a complete rip off.

Enyaqs eat through tyres and they’ll definitely need replacing and I’d be asking for the new brake pads in a a box at 36months if the originals were still ok.

Only noticed today (car is 5 days old, was built start of November) that the software is the h20 and not M3.0.

I find this extremely odd. Enyaqs built in July came with m3.0 so you'd imagine they'd be updated at build time no?

It’s definitely odd but it should have been picked up when it was PDI’d. What dealer supplied it ?

Well wear with it. I’d have been tempted to wait for a 231 reg but if you’ve waited months for it, it’s a different story.

MSL.

Annoying as they gave me a demo in July as a loan which had me3. Can believe a car built 6 months later has inferior software.

So I received a phone call and the 'tech guy' reckons there's no software updates needed as it's the latest software.

Infuriating as I'm sitting on the phone reading the information from the car lshowing me it's not!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

I haven’t heard of the dealers updating any cars yet. So even if they admitted it’s not the latest software there’s probably nothing they can currently do.

A disappointment cause Skoda Ireland were tweeting about the advances in the new software back in August. Which would be great if anyone could actually get the new software.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

I got my software update for my Enyaq from my dealer in Cork at the end of November - tbh im just more interested in the next set of OTA updates

-Toppy-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭sumo12

Ours was updated in October to ME3. Can't say I've noticed any stand out features that are an improvement over the original software. Maybe the battery % being on the instruments is the best of them!

Car currently in dealer getting battery modules replaced on recall and something went wrong.. hoping to get it back tomorrow

I thought there was a massive improvement in the reversing cam at night post 3.0 upgrade that for me was the biggest improvement. Pre 3 it was completely dark couldnt see anything

At least there is some improved feature that justifies getting the upgrade. Did it take long to do ? VW have hinted that 77KWh cars will get V2L/V2H through a software upgrade in 2023, surely it will also make it to the Enyaq also. It’s probably a bit of a gimmick but it would be nice to have in a power cut situation.

They’ve also said you’ll need a DC home charger

The garage picked up on a Tuesday morning from me and bought it back Thursday evening (although I dont think they did anything to it on Tuesday as it was still showing up in the app)

Reason they did that was it meant they didnt have to do a courtesy car (and we were not stuck) and they had already delayed it twice for waiting for 12v batteries to be in stock

Sounds like good service, do you know if the upgraded 12v battery is just higher amps lead acid or a different type like gel

Wouldnt have a clue sorry! I just know that for MEB3.0 to be installed on cars that left earlier 2021 needed a battery replacement/upgrade for MEB3.0

Is this a reasonable price for an Enyaq 80 ? Seems to have been recently reduced. Has a good few extras but the colour might not be for everyone.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/32466679

Skoda Enyaq iV 80 RWD

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Doorcase

So just a few questions. I’m looking at Enyaq 60. Do the prices for 2023 include heat pump. I’m getting a price of mid 40k on website. Thanks

• Advertisement

Heatpump is an optional extra on all Enyaqs in Ireland. I think it was about €1150 on the last price list I saw. Same with most VAG EV’s such as ID3 & ID4 etc. Most dealers seem to try to talk customers out of ordering the heatpump. Some views are that it’s not worthwhile as our climate is relatively mild and we don’t get enough really cold weather to make it worthwhile. It seems quite an expensive option and you probably won’t get any more for a car with or without it when you look to sell it on in the future. Your money might be better spent towards a leather interior on an Enyaq. Tesla and some Kia/Hyundai EV’s have them as standard.

Advertisement