Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Skoda Enyaq

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭poker--addict

Are the waiting lists reduced or gone now?

😎

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭joe1303l

Reduced as in customers that ordered cars in October have got February build dates and should have delivery in March. Some dealers have ordered some in for stock and are now selling their demo cars. Still much easier to get an ID4 though but Enyaq has a much better interior.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Killer K

Does it have same software issues as ID4 or have they been resolved?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭doyle7

Has anyone received the new update for android auto yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Skerries1234

Anyone who ordered Sept 2022 on heat anything back from their dealer - ordered in Sept 2022 build date was week before last but as of last week was still in production

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭kevin101

Hi.

I received a notification this evening for an over the air update on my screen. States the following "SOFTWARE UPDATE - DRIVER MOTOR CONTROL MODULE".

Anyone else receive this update and know what's if for. It also says it won't change the current software version I.e 3.0. Updating now as we speak - 20.25hrs

Thanks

Rumours that Enyaq prices increasing again, Skoda seem determined to keep selling Diesel Kodiaqs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

How did you get it to update? I got a notification while driving but then couldn't find it

Haven't been able to log in to the app in months, I presume this update will solve that

Press Menu

Settings

System information

Select 'show all updates'

It appears on the next screen under system drop down menu on top right of that screen then.

Mine updated but I have noticed absolutely no change in car.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

That's actually bonkers when you think about it. At least hold firm or gently discount to turn some brand new MY buyers over to your product.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

That pricing is absolutely bonkers 78K+ for the RS you’d be in a Model Y performance for 8 grand less

The real crazy bit is the price of the iv80 model being €685 over the grant limit and hence only the small battery version will qualify for the €5K grant. They did the same with the sportline 80 enyaq when prices went up last year. Given it takes so long to fulfill Enyaq orders the grant will probably be gone anyway. These coupe make the ID.5 look cheaper in certain comparable trim levels but at that money, most buyers would want leather which doesn’t seem to be available on any of the ID range.

Post edited by joe1303l on

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭spose

Anyone get delivery of an enyaq in the last week or 2. Interested to know when you ordered for actual lead time versus dealer predicted lead time

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Qwer

I ordered beginning of September, at the time said it would be q1 or q2 but couldn’t be more specific. dealer contacted me first week in Jan to say car was built that week and delivery would be mid February haven’t heard anything since expect it in the next week or two . the dealer said initially there is no pattern to when they are produced depending on spec and what components are available some jump ahead or fall behind

Seems to be a good few 231 registered Enyaqs around or maybe they are just more noticeable as there is so few of them compared to ID.4’s. Most of the 231’s that I saw were sportline 80 models too which is surprising given they are outside of the €5K grant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭deravarra

The prices have gone up to a stupid level. SEAI should be raising the ceiling to facilitate this - within reason.

Looking at a basic enough 77kwh model ID4, and with "delivery and related charges" tacked on to the price, you'd be breaking over the 60k.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Liam2021

Not sure where you get the 60k from. Looks more like 58k before grants.

ID.4 77kWh Life and Life DX models are definitely eligible for the SEAI grant. That said they’re both pretty basic compared to the 1st Edition models which in hindsight were great value.

The most basic does come in at 58k for the Life. But who wants the most basic version. Add on a few extra features on the Life DX - which is by no means a feature packed model, and you are over the 60k allowed for SEAI grants.

Perhaps if you checked that out on the VW configurator, you would clearly see where I got the 60k.

Now perhaps you are fond of the no frills common as muck offering, but I am not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭Spipov

Even in EV terms ireland still gets screwed with paddy specs again. Any added specs, 5k extra!

Very much. Always has been the case. And it looks like it always will!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Liam2021

Currently i have an id3 1st and an id4 life very happy with both and in car terms there are far from common as muck. If people want to pay over the odds for extras thats their choice but the SEAI should not be fitting the bill.

your choice. but these extras are not seen as extras in other markets. So you are happy enough with the paddy option

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

What's extra that's standard in other markets?

Paddy spec afaik wasn't much of a thing any more, some Renault's came better spec'd as standard than the UK from what I can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭regedit

does anyone know why, suddenly, my Enyaq 80 is only charging at 2kW?

On an ESB DC charger last night, I managed to get 40-23 kW which is ok but not sure why on 2-3 slow chargers, only getting 2 kW. Departure time has never been set up in my car but presently very frustrating to get 8 km/k charge rate...

I have not reduced the charging current in the app nor have I messed with any of the settings

• Registered Users Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭Old diesel

I've heard of these VW group EVs doing this before.....

It's some form of "connection issue" but the car is letting you have some power under a type of safety mode.

Unfortunately I don't know the fix for it.

Do you have a home charger and if so is it still doing the 2 kW thing on that......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭Old diesel

That will be an issue with the car so....

Were it mine I'd have it checked with the dealer for fault codes etc.

Someone else had an issue with ID4 charging during one of the cold spells.

They got VW assist out, fault codes cleared and their ID4 was charging at 7 kW at home again.

In their case I think the car was flat out refusing to charge at all at home.

• Advertisement

Thanks a lot for that. I thought I might trick it by doing a quick fast (DC) charge but it didn't

Advertisement