Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Skoda Enyaq

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,437 ✭✭✭eagerv

We have a Tesla M3 and an Ioniq 5. Both €320 also with Aviva .

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Morbidly Abeast

Excellent, I’ll give Aviva a go so.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mr Q

Also with Aviva and it is €320 on an ID.3. Could be their minimum policy value

• Registered Users Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭deravarra

I paid just over 300 last year on a durty diesel!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭doyle7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭regedit

Not bad, roughly 45% capacity but they'll ramp it up.

Production stopped at week 9 so I guess the ones lined up for that week will be first and so on. I didn't realise the plant was actually closed all the time. Thought the production was low but now I can see they were closed for a substantial amount of time. Our Enyaq was meant to be produced at week 10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭10-10-20

It's an ABB charger fault code it seems. Dude in Norway reported it also on a 150kW ABB unit after 1 min of charging.

Don't forget that those 150kW cables themselves are cooled with liquid coolant, so it could possibly be a cable fault. Make sure to report those errors back through the ESB app.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 BundE34

I hope you're right, ours was due to be built in week 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭AFOL

My week 10 is apparently "in production" now... Which is unfortunate for me having bought a Tesla. I will let anyone who is interested here know when I plan to cancel it... Sportline 80

This is good news for my week 10 sportline also!!!!!

Good luck with the tesla

• Advertisement

Week 10 and a SportLine also here. No production yet (I guess a week has 5 working days)

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭kevin101

Great to see Enyaq’s being manufactured again and being delivered. I’ve a 60 due in August after being delayed from May (ordered in November) but other forums are reporting the 60 is currently paused and the 80’s are being prioritised. I also see the Uk have stopped selling the 60 but it’s still available on the Irish site. Anyone know for certain if the Enyaq 60 has ceased production for the foreseeable. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7 royalblue61

I saw confirmation on another forum that production on the iv60 is also resuming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭deravarra

On a train just outside Zwolle and heading towards Steenwijk, I've seen a cargo coach loaded with more than 50 Enyaqs.

None heading to Ireland unfortunately, but I was salivating at the sight of them

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

€282 is their minimum - thats what i'm paying fully comp on an ID3

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Liam2021

As far as I know Aviva increased its minimum policy price from €280 to €320.

Was told today that my week 10 sportline 80 will be july/August. (Maybe)

I'm thinking it's all still guesswork from some dealers Despite a week 10 sportline on this forum been told it'll be 3-4 wks.

Just emailed the dealer there. I had been told some 1 month ago that it would be July/August for our car but since production has commenced and, it stopped at week 9, it doesn't make sense that it is pushed out so much and, to me August doesn't seem accurate...

I think this is a 'safe' estimate by them as in its long enough away for it the be realistically finished but anything before then makes it look better for them. If they halted on week 9s then you would imagine that our week 10s should commence shortly. Again, they are guessing.

So rang the dealer for an update on our order. Originally given a week 9 build date, Last spoke mid March with an estimated delivery date of July/Aug. So to my complete surprise they told us our car is at the dealer since Sat. It must have just made it through before production stopped. Poor communication from the dealer though, I would have at least expected an update to say it was in transit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭kevin101

So I ordered Enyaq 60 end of November. Initially told July for delivery which suited - phone call in March from Dealer to say delayed to September due to the Ukraine wiring looms supply issue but still had no build date. Received build date today of week 26 so end of June with delivery early August. Happy enough with that considering.

got an email finally today from dealer:

'Just looking at the computer system linked with the factory! It shows that the car has exit the production plant as of yesterday 5th (good news)

It’s now a waiting game as to when it gets onto a ship. Once I see that this is on the boat we will then be able to give a good prediction as to when to expect the car to be here. When I know this I will get in touch and we can then make a arrangements for collection etc.'

Hopefully, in some 4-5 weeks the car will make it to Ireland!

What and when did you order?

Sportline 80 with:

• Panoramic sunroof
    • Heat pump
    • Driver assistance plus pack
    • Climate plus pack
    • Comfort pack
    • Convenience plus pack
    • Drive sport pack
    • Infotainment plus pack

ordered on 12 Nov 2021. Was assigned a week 10 build.

guessing it’s a waiting game now and trying to organise an EV charger. Hoping the car may make it onto a ship soon and get here by mid June (if so, I’ll delay collection a few days to get it as a 222

I have ordered the exact same, 1st November with a week 10 build date. Was told 'production was halted but its back now, you might have it in august'. There's no way he even checked for me.

You message gives me hope....and anger!

Only thing that comes to my mind is that he may have been late by 1-2 weeks in placing your order. I would call them or better go in and ask why some orders placed at the same time (or even after yours) are arriving before your one. My understanding is that the dealer places orders with Škoda Ireland who then do the same thing with Mlada Boleslav plant in Czechia. Might be wrong but, that's my understanding

Production has resumed a few weeks ago and will be ramped up. If you were assigned a week 10 production, no logic why you are getting August! He probably didnt bother even checking

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭dshakey

Got update on iv60 order Sept 2021 that is should be delivered for end of June. Week 21 build. Will be delaying it till July so get a 222 reg

I was onto my dealer on Thursday about picking our car up and he said they cant register it until the SEAI approve the grant which could take up to two weeks, seems ridiculous. At this rate I'm wondering am I better off holding out until July to register it.

We ordered our iv60 sportline on 20th Nov and were given a build date of week 9. He said our car was the first delivered out of their 2022 allocation even though people ordered Enyaqs from them before us. The only logic I can see to that is the factory must build different models in batches and our spec happened to be week 9 and even though someone ordered from the same dealership before us, they may have ordered an iv80 sportline and the factory schedule for an iv80 sportline might have been week 10 or 11. Now I could be completely wrong, but it would make sense as it would save downtime due to possible tool changes and programming required for different models and specs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dai_d

Looking for a little advise. So background is I was given first option on a cancelled enyac 80 order which was originally ordered in November 21 approximately 10 days ago. Dealer is based in the southeast. Order was frozen one week ago after we had gone through numbers and I can no longer change the spec which was initially ordered. This is okay but this morning the rep is saying that there is a 3% increase on the order price due to an increase across the board on all skoda models. Rep became very difficult when I asked for a better explanation on the increase and the new repayment numbers. Has anybody had anything similar happen in past number of weeks??

Great board by the way really helpful.

• Advertisement

Looks like the prices for the 80 have gone up 1k since the last priceless to the now 'March' brochure. The 60 is approx 1.5k more too. I imagine the dealer will add this to your new price as it wasn't originally agreed upon between you and themselves before sending the order to skoda.

Ultimately they know they'll get ut from someone taht won't want to wait til mid 2023 for a car.

Advertisement