Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Agh misery I totally understand, nespresso available on board?

Yep :):) Got 3 machines in the US few years ago, they have served us well. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I have one but I like posting here too for you guys! But maybe it's annoying. I dunno! I'm not great at reading a room! :D

Not sure what the cat people think, but I love the pictures, keep them coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

In bed for an early night with a book.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tea now. Bewleys

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

If any of ye were planning on safely visiting anyone in their home , better do it before midnight tomorrow it seems ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

More dogs less cats photos :D

:D:D

Evening all :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If any of ye were planning on safely visiting anyone in their home , better do it before midnight tomorrow it seems ..

Whaaaaaaa?

Autosport wrote: »

:D:D

Evening all :)

Oooh Seph will be getting in another scrap tonight!

Whaaaaaaa?

New restrictions

New restrictions

Has that been announced?

• Advertisement

Has that been announced?

Yes and still waiting on another update

Whaaaaaaa?

Yep , no household visitors or visiting from tomorrow night .

Oh I see it now, thanks Auto and Mam. :( Aww no. I barely see my parents these days. Just brief visits to try to minimize risk to them but we're all feeling a bit cut off and lonely at this stage so we arranged to get super fancy take out with them on Saturday. Guess we can't now. :(:(

Stupid glitch...

Oh I see it now, thanks Auto and Mam. :( Aww no. I barely see my parents these days. Just brief visits to try to minimize risk to them but we're all feeling a bit cut off and lonely at this stage so we arranged to get super fancy take out with them on Saturday. Guess we can't now. :(:(

How about a picnic on the beach that you have in some of the photos

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside

Ohhh I see a certain doggo is getting all the attention again and even has her own Instagram page 😾🙀 and what do the poor cats get ! Imprisoned!!!!!!😾😾

😸😸🤣🤣😃

Deskside

Ohhh I see a certain doggo is getting all the attention again and even has her own Instagram page 😾🙀 and what do the poor cats get ! Imprisoned!!!!!!😾😾

😸😸🀣🀣ðŸ˜႒

The instagram page is all of theirs, I promise!!!

How about a picnic on the beach that you have in some of the photos

Oops Seph distracted me and I didn't see this... Don't think my dad would be up for that. My mam would for sure so not a bad idea actually just for a hang out with my mam. Walk the dogs together and have a little picnic after.

Interesting point of view there auto.......🤔🤔

384269.gif

The instagram page is all of theirs, I promise!!!

Well I should hope so.........the poor dears would feel left out otherwise 😸
    have a little picnic after.

7vsR.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How long is the no visiting thing lasting?

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭3d4life

smurfjed wrote: »
    Not sure what the cat people think, but I love the pictures, keep them coming.

This !

And Swans .... that pair and their reflections :):):)

Would the cat people like another of Fluffles ?
    529306.jpg ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Yep , no household visitors or visiting from tomorrow night .

feck, this might affect me and my PA :(

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭3d4life

Lock up your daughters - Sephs about

Well I should hope so.........the poor dears would feel left out otherwise 😸

7vsR.gif

Oh for sure. You can mind the dogs for us, while we eat.

feck, this might affect me and my PA :(

Would your PA fall under essential?

Would your PA fall under essential?

I think so, I asked my mom there tonight and as she's a carer and works with vulnerable people, I should be ok. Probably have to wait for official confirmation in the next few days (when she hears)

I think so, I asked my mom there tonight and as she's a carer and works with vulnerable people, I should be ok. Probably have to wait for official confirmation in the next few days (when she hears)

Hopefully it'll be ok then. Annoying when we take a step forward and then have to go backwards again.

Hopefully it'll be ok then. Annoying when we take a step forward and then have to go backwards again.

yeah fingers crossed, it is indeed, so frustrating :(

• Advertisement

It sucks, am sorry you can't get to have that meal with your parents BB .
    We need a glimmer of hope , a small one would do at this point .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement