Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Corona Virus Curry , main ingredient, human flesh , who dafuq are you Onshuh, Cannibal Lector?

And cough like fook into it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Coughing loudly in public is now worse than what farting loudly in public used to be.

Is it too early to start drinking?

I hope not! I'm waiting on a visitor & having a small one or two before she arrives :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

I need your advice folks

So I got new masks recently as you may remember. I hand washed the new masks as per instructions. But I put in my old masks (the ones my mom made) in with the new ones. Some of the colour from the new masks came out (the water went black) and I unfortunately dyed my old masks. Any idea how to get the black colouring out of them?

https://ibb.co/5hRBZrh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

The ambulance crew tester has just left. After this morning's run around it was great how efficient the testers were. He wrang about half an hour before to confirm and outline what he'd do and what time to expect him. The test was ticklish more than anything. 2-3 days before the results. I've a long way to go to catch up with Smurfjed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Glitch , and raining here , lovely combination for a Friday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,610 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Just had a Tayto sandwich and tea, if I started drinking I'd be asleep by 9.

I'm trying to hold off til 7, so T - 85 minutes.

ETA: Has anyone managed to cut their grass this week? How bad is it to cut it wet?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ETA: Has anyone managed to cut their grass this week? How bad is it to cut it wet?

What's on the drinks menu tonight leggings ?

Homeside making dinner, I think a nap is needed then after all the running around today but was fun as always 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is it too early to start drinking?

You mean you haven't started yet ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I need your advice folks

So I got new masks recently as you may remember. I hand washed the new masks as per instructions. But I put in my old masks (the ones my mom made) in with the new ones. Some of the colour from the new masks came out (the water went black) and I unfortunately dyed my old masks. Any idea how to get the black colouring out of them?

Vanish, the thick pink liquid. Rub it in and put in the machine. I am not sure if it will work but worth a try.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wine tonight Sephers. :)

So at 7 this will be you

tenor.gif?itemid=10751022

:pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I need your advice folks

I think you can get a product called 'colour run remover', might be worth a try. Should be available in some of the bigger supermarkets, I'd say.

You'll spend 90% of your time clearing the grass from the blades etc , as it'll clog when it's wet Leggy .
    Leave it for another day imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Coughing loudly in public is now worse than what farting loudly in public used to be.

I now openly fart in enclosed locations as it encourages social distancing for those who don't know how it works. Last Sunday, I cleared the mens section in Dunnes Stores. I'd spent a few days on green peppers. They work really well for me.

What Mam says leggy. It's hard to get it cut at the minute alright.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You'll spend 90% of your time clearing the grass from the blades etc , as it'll clog when it's wet Leggy .
    Leave it for another day imo.

Thanks Mam, I'll go get ready to I look as elegant and ladylike as Seph's gif. :cool:

Onshuh wrote: »
    What Mam says leggy. It's hard to get it cut at the minute alright.

It looks awful, but at least I've an excuse not to cut it!

I'm 10 days overdue on mine. Cutting it when wet can be done, but its hard going and messy. I'm contemplating using the last of the petrol and a match on my grass. Go out on grass cutting season with a real high!

Grandeeod, you could start a new sideline business , burning all our gardens , imagine getting paid to do that :pac:
    (Mines a show here too btw!)

• Advertisement

Brings a whole new slant to smoking grass...

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Grandeeod, you could start a new sideline business , burning all our gardens , imagine getting paid to do that :pac:
    (Mines a show here too btw!)

I put so much effort into mine this year. Due to circumstances I had lots of time. But the fooking rain over the last 6 weeks would get you down. I'll either burn it or buy some goats. Grass cutters and they taste great in a curry too!

Onshuh wrote: »
    Brings a whole new slant to smoking grass...

Too much cats piss on my grass.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I put so much effort into mine this year. Due to circumstances I had lots of time. But the fooking rain over the last 6 weeks would get you down. I'll either burn it or buy some goats. Grass cutters and they taste great in a curry too!
    Go with the goats but never turn your back.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭3d4life

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Go with the goats but never turn your back.

The voice of experience there ;)

Well goat curry sounds so much better than Onshuh's CV one Grandeeod :pac:

Aye, it's annoying alright , ground waterlogged.

3d4life wrote: »
    The voice of experience there ;)
    I was a goat on a past life...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well miscreants, how are we all?

In May I thought the grass would get scorched ...

I have wine and a bowl of Tayto so to hell with the effing grass!

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote:
    Too much cats piss on my grass.

Genuine lol there :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement