Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

I have wine and a bowl of Tayto so to hell with the effing grass!

You go girl!

*Click
    Click
    Click*
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭Poochie05

TFIF!
    Does lemon in your G&T count as one of your 5 a day? Asking for a friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Poochie05 wrote: »
    TFIF!

You need to have at least 6 G&Ts. :cool:

ETA: I forgot the 6, Poochie! :D

You need to have at least G&Ts. :cool:

Exactly, was thinking one wouldn’t be enough, I’ll tell my er ... friend :pac:

TFIF!

Definitely. I tried the new Gordon's lemon flavour gin last Saturday night,I love lemons but it's not for me, hate the pink one also, just plain Gin,tonic, slice of lemon lime for me.

Couchside, work was beyond stressful, on my second glass of wine and had a gorgeous takeaway, opted for pizza delivered as too lazy to go to the chipper, I'm like a beached whale now,stuffed but hoping the wine will wash it down. Booked a day off next week just before I left work, I needed something to look forward to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Vanish, the thick pink liquid. Rub it in and put in the machine. I am not sure if it will work but worth a try.
    I think you can get a product called 'colour run remover', might be worth a try. Should be available in some of the bigger supermarkets, I'd say.

thanks guys :) will try those

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Could never take to gin at all. I'll remain a porter and whiskey heathen :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TFIF!

Rookie mistake if you didn't poochie
    Definitely. I tried the new Gordon's lemon flavour gin last Saturday night,I love lemons but it's not for me, hate the pink one also, just plain Gin,tonic, slice of lemon lime for me.

Couchside, work was beyond stressful, on my second glass of wine and had a gorgeous takeaway, opted for pizza delivered as too lazy to go to the chipper, I'm like a beached whale now,stuffed but hoping the wine will wash it down. Booked a day off next week just before I left work, I needed something to look forward to.

What kind of pizza ya get 🤤🤤?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Could never take to gin at all. I'll remain a porter and whiskey heathen :pac:

I'd have a banging headache after either gin or wine.
    I do like white rum though.

I conceded that summer was over this evening and brought in my solar lights until probably next April.

To thine own self be true

Just finished me coronavirus curry and it were reet good. For the second wave it'll be zombie curry. :D

• Advertisement

Just ham Sephers, chips peas and chicken goujons also, I'll never eat again lol.

You need to have at least 6 G&Ts. :cool:

ETA: I forgot the 6, Poochie! :D
    Definitely. I tried the new Gordon's lemon flavour gin last Saturday night,I love lemons but it's not for me, hate the pink one also, just plain Gin,tonic, slice of lemon lime for me...

Assumed it was at least 5 Leggy :pac:

Would be the same Duvet, although I’m fussy about my brand of gin, but no flavourings or bits floating around in it and definitely not in a goldfish bowl glass, slim Jim all the way.

Have a good evening folks, I’m on the couch, watching Masterchef Australia

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Oh no the flipping glitch is back.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You need an extra gin for luck!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I put so much effort into mine this year. Due to circumstances I had lots of time. But the fooking rain over the last 6 weeks would get you down. I'll either burn it or buy some goats. Grass cutters and they taste great in a curry too!

Misconception. Goats won't eat your grass. But they'll eat the clothes off your line and the wellies you forget to put in the shed and anything else they can find!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tayto fro pre breakfast here :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae and fancy bistro crisps

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hungry for the first time today. Ordered in a pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Watching Leinster Munster on internet TV, unfortunately no beer available :)

Onshuh wrote: »
    Just finished me coronavirus curry and it were reet good. For the second wave it'll be zombie curry. :D

Ah thee a Yorkshire lad?

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote:
    Would be the same Duvet, although I’m fussy about my brand of gin, but no flavourings or bits floating around in it and definitely not in a goldfish bowl glass, slim Jim all the way.

What's your gin of choice Poochie? Dingle is definitely my favourite.

Sardonicat wrote:
    Ah thee a Yorkshire lad?

Nay nay! In my head I said it in a Geordie accent :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Misconception. Goats won't eat your grass. But they'll eat the clothes off your line and the wellies you forget to put in the shed and anything else they can find!

They also eat burnt trash and briars. And they are fond of baseball cap bills.

Nay nay! In my head I said it in a Geordie accent :pac:
    Now I have to reimagine the voice
    *mind whirring*
    Sorted, mon.

Sardonicat wrote:
    Now I have to reimagine the voice *mind whirring* Sorted, mon.

You're dead tidy mon... hope you get a negative test result. :)

What's your gin of choice Poochie? Dingle is definitely my favourite.

Bombay Sapphire or Tanqueray.
    Dingle is nice but I’m not really one for any of these new gins, they normally taste too floral for my liking.

Was a Gordon's drinker when I was student as it was the only alternative was Cork, Much to the derision of my pals

as it was the only alternative was Cork, Much to the derision of my pals

Ohhh it's like that so poochie is it 😒😒😼

😝

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭3d4life

When only the best will do
    525321.jpg

Pizza is here. It's yummy, I'm starving. Good signs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I get the Beefeater blackcurrant or blood orange gins mix with sugar free lemon and lime. Tasty. But I get why some people like the clear gin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement