Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Also loved Gotham on netflix. The animated series from the 90's was much overlooked, was excellent

I haven't seen Gotham. There's loads on Netflix I need to catch up on yet. I should do it before I'm back to work. I want to see After Life season two as it's got short episodes. Is the animated one the one that was on Saturday mornings with Robin.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It was on weekday afternoons afaik, very drak and goth.. Adam West version from the 60's was great fun too

It was on weekday afternoons afaik, very drak and goth.. Adam West version from the 60's was great fun too

I'm thinking of something else. My head is bursting can't sleep.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm thinking of something else. My head is bursting can't sleep.

Don't tell me the migraine is still going?

• Advertisement

Don't tell me the migraine is still going?

I think it's because I am on antibiotics and they are messing my system. I had three drinks as well last night watching the match which probably didn't help. I'm out of painkillers till I get my prescription such a balls.

I think it's because I am on antibiotics and they are messing my system. I had three drinks as well last night watching the match which probably didn't help. I'm out of painkillers till I get my prescription such a balls.

Oh i winced reading that, i'm so sorry :( If there's one thing i understand it's ongoing untouchable pain and i feel bad for anyone who is familiar with it..

Oh i winced reading that, i'm so sorry :( If there's one thing i understand it's ongoing untouchable pain and i feel bad for anyone who is familiar with it..

Thanks. I ran out as my throat was in a bad way. They are strict with prescription drugs like that so have to give it a few days till I'm due. My gp is away this month so dealing with someone else who is new and doesn't know me. I'll be grand might make a cup of tea while listening to the wind.

Tae and darkwave/techno type music here ;) May have to call gp tomorrow, think i might have injured meself beyond the usual :o

You getting biblical rain etc there?

Tae and darkwave/techno type music here ;) May have to call gp tomorrow, think i might have injured meself beyond the usual :o

You getting biblical rain etc there?

Oh no, hope you're ok. Yeah the rain was serious up till maybe 40 mins ago. It's just wind now. I'm guessing it will start up again before the night is out. Glad I don't have to drive anywhere tomorrow it looks terrible, the forecast.

• Advertisement

Ah be grand, just a hitch in my ribs breathing and near impossible to sleep, not very far off normal tbh :pac:

I see on twitter Bantry already well flooded, awful situation to be in..

Ah be grand, just a hitch in my ribs breathing and near impossible to sleep, not very far off normal tbh :pac:

I see on twitter Bantry already well flooded, awful situation to be in..

I was just posting on that on the storm thread. Anything to do with the ribs is so sore, hope you get it sorted. Sleep is important for healing the body and mind.

Oh i know, i'm not great at all with the lack of sleep. Looking forward to a good soak in the bath wednesday with epsom salts. Hopefully float into the bed and repair meself

Oh that sounds nice. Hope it helps.

Well it'll certainly help loosen up some muscles so i can drop my shoulders from around my ears!. :pac:

Well it'll certainly help loosen up some muscles so i can drop my shoulders from around my ears!. :pac:

There's nothing worse than being tense like that. Have you tried Tiger Balm? That's a godsend to me as my back is bad a lot. I put it on and rub it in after I shower. You can buy it in the chemist for around 8 euro, red or white.

There's nothing worse than being tense like that. Have you tried Tiger Balm? That's a godsend to me as my back is bad a lot. I put it on and rub it in after I shower. You can buy it in the chemist for around 8 euro, red or white.

Question is probably what haven't i bought or been prescribed at this point :P I still use tiger balm and the odd heat patch sometimes but i'm going to probably need a physio once the soft tissue damage is less tender..

How are you feeling now?

Question is probably what haven't i bought or been prescribed at this point :P I still use tiger balm and the odd heat patch sometimes but i'm going to probably need a physio once the soft tissue damage is less tender..

How are you feeling now?

Oh as long as you know about it.
    I'm feeling better, think the tea hit the spot. Might try and get some shut eye. Have to bring in the bin in the morning before it ends up being blown over to the Southside hehe

Night night, hope you get some rest, glad you feel a bit better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Is Trevor ever getting up? Never in a month of Sundays.... there's a blast from the past for ye now.

Also, Tuesday uuuuggghhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

First day of a week off. Bedside, of course.
    Busy day ahead getting school bags and uniforms in order for Thursday.

So glad to be finished oh me poor carcass

It's a day for the leaba, I'm heading into work shortly and wish I could just stay at home, f**k you lotto gods,useless shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Breakfast had.

Now to find out where DD works & cause mischief.

**inserts Muttley laughs gif**

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Dad's shower done, phew! Pussy cats' turn for Sardi's attention now. Migraine gone, hurrah!

Congratulations Uncle Seph!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

It's a day for the leaba, I'm heading into work shortly and wish I could just stay at home, f**k you lotto gods,useless shower.

I'd rather iron my hands today. Horrifically tired and feel like there's a sickness brewing.

Onshuh wrote: »
    I'd rather iron my hands today. Horrifically tired and feel like there's a sickness brewing.

I'd rather eat my liver and that's saying something. 😥

congratulations uncle Seph!!

having grown up with twin brothers, I reckon twin nephews would be way better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) It’s a bit windy out today :D

Happy Tuesday!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

So how is your new toy Sardi? ;) Glad to hear your migraine is gone!

Definitely get yourself to the doctor Grem, might be a broken rib :(

Glad to see you back Witchie!

@Alejandro, I have sciatica running into my left arse cheek so that's why my bum is sore :p

*irons Onshuh's hands and eats Duvet's liver* no work for ye now!

Tedo, Dave is going solo down in Cork too, ye should gang up, Batman and Robin :D

Congrats on the little nephews Seph! :)

On the couch thinking I should pay a bill but I don't wanna *stamps feet*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement