Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

Sardonicat wrote: »
    How's the paw?

Foot :)

It's good now Sardi thank you for asking. It's after being active and driving that it hurts. Maybe it just needs more time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Phoenix32 wrote:
    I'll kidnap you and send work a ransom note!

They wouldn't pay the ransom... *bawls even more dramatically* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Foot :)

It's good now Sardi thank you for asking. It's after being active and driving that it hurts. Maybe it just needs more time.
    The driving is probably the worse thing. Keep it elevated when you're not on it.

Onshuh wrote: »
    Ive got a teeny, tiny violin if you'd like me to play it for you? Would that help?
    Squishy booby hug?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    The driving is probably the worse thing. Keep it elevated when you're not on it.

It is. The clutching. Sometimes I just say feck it and stay on 4th gear and hope for the best. I have a support sock thing I got in Boots but I don't know if its worth a damn.

I have it up now

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote:
    Ive got a teeny, tiny violin if you'd like me to play it for you? Would that help? Squishy booby hug?

If it's the smallest violin in the world it might. *sniff sniff*

I'm starting to get concerned about my predictive text. When I go to type the, the King comes up. Number one, what have I been writing? And number two, who in the hell do I think I am?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Onshuh wrote: »

Well then I get to keep you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The milk is bad. Time to switch from tea to coffee with fake powdered milk stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

:D

Kitchenside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ted is down in the real capital.

Enough cameras some need personal surveillance.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grem is very broken :( two more nights

Grem is very broken :( two more nights

Ah, Grem. Are you certain you didn't do more damage than you thought and need to be checked out?

Ah no Grem! I'm with Sardi.. maybe you need a doc to give you the once over?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Dog I found was chipped and at the Vet's until the owner collects him.Seems he ran away during the storm.Now just have to make right with my flatmate over the piss spots.Good thing I didn't take Ted's advice and pee on everything he did!I would be homeless lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Dog I found was chipped and at the Vet's until the owner collects him.Seems he ran away during the storm.Now just have to make right with my flatmate over the piss spots.Good thing I didn't take Ted's advice and pee on everything he did!I would be homeless lol.

Good news on the dog. Microchipping is such a great advance for pet owners.

Only caught up on things,I am very sorry for your news Jupiterkid.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

kowloon wrote: »
    Good news on the dog. Microchipping is such a great advance for pet owners.

As a vet nurse, I agree 100%

Back on topic, I'm couch side after a completely unnecessary nap. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sitting in the main hall at Heuston Station waiting to board to 6:30pm train to Galway. My cousin's funeral is taking place tomorrow morning in Galway city.

Thanks again for all your messages of sympathy.

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Sitting in the main hall at Heuston Station waiting to board to 6:30pm train to Galway. My cousin's funeral is taking place tomorrow evening in Galway city.

That's a lonesome journey, Jupiter. Thinking of you.

• Advertisement

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Seph, you'll get a kick out of this. For all ye Lyons tea drinkers :p

https://www.thejournal.ie/readme/where-is-lyons-tea-from-thomas-harding-5182235-Aug2020/

Lyons isn't even Irish!

And in other news, my bum is sore today :p

As a gentleman I wouldn't inquire as to why your bum was sore.Piles or something more "exotic"?lol

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Sitting in the main hall at Heuston Station waiting to board to 6:30pm train to Galway. My cousin's funeral is taking place tomorrow morning in Galway city.

An awful journey to have to make. Thinking of you and your family JK.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hi everyone

Just happened to take a rare wander into boards and thought would be rude if I didn't poke me head in and say hi.

Am still alive and well living it up in KL where everything is pretty much back to normal. Probably going to have to leave in the next few weeks though and have to decide if I go home or to Turkey or anywhere else that is open. I don't want to leave.

Trying to find a man to marry me so can stay since the useless lump I was with for the past 2 and a half years won't marry me. Dumped him Saturday so now am free to find a hubby.

Naw marriage won't let me stay now. Hiya to find another option.

Hope you are all well? Jupiter, just saw your sad news. X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside

have an early start tomorrow with my PA coming at 9.45 am (normally see her at half 10) and then heading down to a bingo event ran by my home support. Bed early tonight methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Witchie wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Just happened to take a rare wander into boards and thought would be rude if I didn't poke me head in and say hi.

Am still alive and well living it up in KL where everything is pretty much back to normal. Probably going to have to leave in the next few weeks though and have to decide if I go home or to Turkey or anywhere else that is open. I don't want to leave.

Trying to find a man to marry me so can stay since the useless lump I was with for the past 2 and a half years won't marry me. Dumped him Saturday so now am free to find a hubby.

Naw marriage won't let me stay now. Hiya to find another option.

Hope you are all well? Jupiter, just saw your sad news. X

Hey Witchie.
    Nice to see you pop in.
    I'll do you up an advert on the KL equivalent of Done Deal looking for a match if you like? :D

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's really good to see you Witchie

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hotel side, rain is curtailing shenanigans...

for now.

Really fecked by this migraine today. Two doses of nurofen + and a mottilium but very little relief. The house is a bomb site. Only provided very basic meals and his meds to Dad and chucked some food at the cats. Managed to get Dad out for a much needed walk but it made my head way worse. Thankfully, the nausea has abated so will have a cheesy toastie in front of Netflix now. Unboxed and charged my new toy ready for its maiden voyage when all is quiet tonight :p.Things can only get better, as the fella said.

Sardi i have no idea how you do it..

• Advertisement

Sardi i have no idea how you do it..
    Says the warrior woman!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement