Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Evening all,
    Couchside with an OJ watching NCIS, Hope for the people in the affected counties. this storm isn't too bad.
    Laters

• Registered Users Posts: 13,338 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I have eaten so much today. Now the cat is sitting on me. She knows I'm filled with food.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have pringles beside me.. They will obviously soon be pringles inside me..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Seph, you'll get a kick out of this. For all ye Lyons tea drinkers :p

https://www.thejournal.ie/readme/where-is-lyons-tea-from-thomas-harding-5182235-Aug2020/

Lyons isn't even Irish!

And in other news, my bum is sore today :p

No wonder its so watery 😛
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ted is down in the real capital.

Enough cameras some need personal surveillance.

Big Olga let you in so did she, she told me the next time she saw brother tedo she was gonna personally give him a cavity search 🤣🤣😛
    Autosport wrote: »
    :D

Kitchenside

Agreed 😸😸😛

I'm deskside admiring pictures of my two new nephews who were born this evening 😃 they look so tiny I'd say they'd nearly fit into the palm of your hand 😸😃

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congrats Uncle Seph :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

You have twin nephews?!
    Wow, that's so cute.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You have twin nephews?!
    Wow, that's so cute.

Ya but only god know when I'll meet them in person as there in Canada ☹️

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Congratulations!
    And cool, a free place to stay in Canada :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Congratulations uncle Seph

• Registered Users Posts: 13,338 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

If you're putting them in the palm of your hand resist the urge to juggle. Parents hate when you do that, particularly if they lose track of which one is which.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

kowloon wrote:
    If you're putting them in the palm of your hand resist the urge to juggle. Parents hate when you do that, particularly if they lose track of which one is which.

If one of them has a bruise, it would make it easier to tell them apart.

:pac:

Joking aside, I hope all are doing well & congrats to Family Seph.

Congrats Sephers, brilliant news,I can confirm that twin nephews are a joy, fascinating to watch the bond between as they grow up ,hope you get to see them sometime soon.

Bedside listening to the rain bucketing down, love that sound when you're tucked up in the leaba, no news today, work,eat and sleep, feeling very Meh today and think its due to the schools being back this week, the weather, the evenings getting dark so early, just the humdrum of life, we definitely need something nice to happen just to break the boredom , just a little bit of excitement for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Congratulations Seph :)

Listening to the rain and an unhappy cow across the road .

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside listening to the rain bucketing down, love that sound when you're tucked up in the leaba, no news today, work,eat and sleep, feeling very Meh today and think its due to the schools being back this week, the weather, the evenings getting dark so early, just the humdrum of life, we definitely need something nice to happen just to break the boredom , just a little bit of excitement for a change.

Bucketing down alright.

Bedside too.
    Mam of 4 wrote:
    Listening to the rain and an unhappy cow across the road .

You can't keep calling your neighbour that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bucketing down alright.

Bedside too.

You can't keep calling your neighbour that!!!

Pity about her , the four legged yoke :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Congrats Seph.
    Just relaxing in cosy pjs after scoffing one of my toasties. Jack Cuthbert brown bread, smoked ham, salad tomatoes, spring onion Chareville cheese and light mayo. It's lashing out there. Stay safe people.

Congrats Seph.
    Just relaxing in cosy pjs after scoffing one of my toasties. Jack Cuthbert brown bread, smoked ham, salad tomatoes, spring onion Chareville cheese and light mayo. It's lashing out there. Stay safe people.

Bloody well love that bread 🤤🤤

Bloody well love that bread 🀀🀀

It's savage. My sister got me a George Foreman grill I have to pick up from her. Can't wait to make toasties in it. 22 euro in Supervalu.

It's savage. My sister got me a George Foreman grill I have to pick up from her. Can't wait to make toasties in it. 22 euro in Supervalu.

Great were all coming round to yours so :pac:

Great were all coming round to yours so :pac:

Toasties all round! I even have Barry's tea. Cork bread and tea , a taste of home :)

• Advertisement

Toasties all round! I even have Barry's tea. Cork bread and tea

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

For some reason i don't see smoked ham around as much as i used to, makes me sad

For some reason i don't see smoked ham around as much as i used to, makes me sad

I was self isolating so had to get food from Tesco. It was the only ham they had. Everything else wasn't available? Thought it was a bit strange maybe people making school lunches but school isn't back yet.

*pouty* smoked ham just brings another flavour to a sammich, i loves it

*pouty* smoked ham just brings another flavour to a sammich, i loves it

It did turn out to be tasty. I'm glad I tried it. Will buy again even if it's slightly dearer.

A toastie with mild cheddar or mixed mozz and cheddar with smoked ham and a little red onion. My favourite ever *drool*

A toastie with mild cheddar or mixed mozz and cheddar with smoked ham and a little red onion. My favourite ever *drool*

Nom nom.
    Have you seen the new Batman trailer with Robert Pattison as Batman? It looks really dark. It is DC. I'm not a huge fan of Superhero stuff but this looks brilliant.

I have, bloody hell Colin Farrell! :eek: Anyway yeah it looks dark and vicious so despite my doubts originally i will be waiting for it excitedly, i love Batman

I have, bloody hell Colin Farrell! :eek: Anyway yeah it looks dark and vicious so despite my doubts originally i will be waiting for it excitedly, i love Batman

I loved Christian Bale as Batman before and Heath Ledger as Joker. This looks cool though, very gritty.

• Advertisement

Also loved Gotham on netflix. The animated series from the 90's was much overlooked, was excellent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement