Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,517 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting catching up on boards , after 3 coffees. Need I say more . Etiquette thread >>>>>>>>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am giddy at the prospect of the weekend ahead. Vroom vrooooooooom
    Its been a long pain in the arse of a workweek but sure it's almost over.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭3d4life

Am giddy at the prospect of the weekend ahead. Vroom vrooooooooom...
    523733.png
    Wheels and lid bought ?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

3d4life wrote: »
    523733.png
    Wheels and lid bought ?

:)

Not quite yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭3d4life

Not quite yet!

Just think of it as a reward for this weeks digital exploits :D

Back on topic :

Deskside, in state of despair.
    Estate agents doesnt know where client house is.
    Insurance co CBA send me a receipt for a payment.

• Advertisement

Carside. Finished werk but not really. Only one more Friday left having to get up early. That knowledge will get me through to 6.30.
    Then wine o clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The sun is shining , going for a ramble up the road later tonight with a companion that doesn't know about it yet , that'll be fun :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Homeside bored out of me hoop. I was supposed to go for Stag do drinks (only drinks, with no strippers shaking their diddies or anything) the last two Saturdays in a row but the government keep putting restrictions stopping it from happening and it looks like I won't even be able to go to the wedding now either which is shame but what ya gonna do? I guess I'll shake my own diddies later just to amuse myself.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The sun is shining and I'm going to kidnap someone tonight pacman.gif
    That's what you really mean isn't it?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Homeside bored out of me hoop. I was supposed to go for Stag do drinks (only drinks, with no strippers shaking their diddies or anything) the last two Saturdays in a row but the government keep putting restrictions stopping it from happening and it looks like I won't even be able to go to the wedding now either which is shame but what ya gonna do? I guess I'll shake my own diddies later just to amuse myself.

Now I'm wondering if virtual stripping is offered in this time of crisis :D

May have just enjoyed some afternoon delight, boy is good for some things :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kidnap?
    They'll be a willing victim :p

They're four years old :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,724 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

My lime coloured shorts and new sneakers arrived this morning. They fit and look great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Now I'm wondering if virtual stripping is offered in this time of crisis :D

May have just enjoyed some afternoon delight, boy is good for some things :p

If I can offer virtual big squishy boobie hugs I don't see why I can't offer the occasional jiggle in times if crisis , to a select and deserving few of course.

*jiggles*

I actually got up off me arse today and did some housework. The chiropodist called to do Dad's toe nails with her angle grinder. Then we went for a stroll (Dad and I, not the toe nail lady )

Time of feed humans and felines.

Tiger cub did not get sense. He's lying under the trees in a spot my husky mix can't quite reach but can get really close to. It's driving her demented with excitement and the kitten is absolutely loving it. We'll be heading off for a walk shortly to get rid of that pent up energy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside having a bad day, lost 30 euro amongst other stuff happening.
    Tiger cub did not get sense. He's lying under the trees in a spot my husky mix can't quite reach but can get really close to. It's driving her demented with excitement and the kitten is absolutely loving it. We'll be heading off for a walk shortly to get rid of that pent up energy.

We (me) demand pictures :3 !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,056 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Enjoying my day off at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Enjoy the sunshine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Sardonicat wrote: »
    If I can offer virtual big squishy boobie hugs I don't see why I can't offer the occasional jiggle in times if crisis , to a select and deserving few of course.

*jiggles*

Perhaps we could put on a joint jiggle show to boost morale on thread :D

So full of pasta and I had a milkshake, someone please roll me to bed.

Deskside having a bad day, lost 30 euro amongst other stuff happening.

We (me) demand pictures :3 !

Sorry Seph, I'm trying not to encourage him to hang out here (even though all I want to do is cuddle him) so I didn't take any photos of him. Also sorry to hear you're having a bad day. If I'd known that I might have been tempted to take a photo of the kitten for you.

Got drenched walking the dogs. :(

Would a picture of Gilnert' heart shaped hind qureters cheer you up, Seph?

I'm laughing at the thought of little Tiger Cub tormenting the Husky. Himself has a Jack Russell with delusions. The house next door has a cat who just loves prancing along the dividing wall high above the incensed pseudo killing machine with stumps for legs, occasionally stopping to languidly clean it's arse in her general direction.

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Perhaps we could put on a joint jiggle show to boost morale on thread :D

I think I'll reserve mine for hugging purposes. Special execption was made for a Kildare dweller because I used to live there and I feel really bad for Kildare right now.

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I'm laughing at the thought of little Tiger Cub tormenting the Husky. Himself has a Jack Russell with delusions. The house next door has a cat who just loves prancing along the dividing wall high above the incensed pseudo killing machine with stumps for legs, occasionally stopping to languidly clean it's arse in her general direction.

Hahaha! Yeah I expect this kitten is gonna be doing that sorta thing on the regular. He was clearly getting such a kick out of winding her up.

Here's a pic of Axel, lazing in his hammock that's straining from the weight of him. I just took it for you Seph. He wasn't impressed. :D

523798.jpeg

For Seph. A furry heart with a tail

Haha snap Sardi! Jaysus, Seph has us wrapped around his little finger eh!?

Couchside with wine delighted with myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I've never really ever worn make up so i can get from bed to out the door very quickly when needed

If I get out of bed too quickly my sense of balance doesn't have time and I walk into walls or fall down stairs. I need to take it slow to ease myself into the trauma of being awake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Sardonicat wrote:

Beautifully described as always. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside sadly. One of my gravity related bruises made my OH shriek when she saw it earlier, at least i'm not complaining under false pretences :o

kowloon wrote: »
    If I get out of bed too quickly my sense of balance doesn't have time and I walk into walls or fall down stairs. I need to take it slow to ease myself into the trauma of being awake.

It must take you ages to get your concealer, highlighter and foundating on.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

SSSSSSEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPHHHHH to the food forum 'what i had for dinner' thread, immediately, a most excellent person made foncy birthday dinner for their cat. I'm speechless (ish)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Drinking, like totes drunky monkey wunky, just realised the time :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement