Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan Tae and bacon fries 🥓
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    For Seph. A furry heart with a tail
    Hahaha! Yeah I expect this kitten is gonna be doing that sorta thing on the regular. He was clearly getting such a kick out of winding her up.

Here's a pic of Axel, lazing in his hammock that's straining from the weight of him. I just took it for you Seph. He wasn't impressed. :D

Thanks Sardi and BB 😸 now if only poochie and Kowloon would post pics of their cats 😸😛

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SSSSSSEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPHHHHH to the food forum 'what i had for dinner' thread, immediately, a most excellent person made foncy birthday dinner for their cat. I'm speechless (ish)

tenor.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside, having some late night pancakes :D

Anyone know if tesco customer services are good to get back to people?

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Lads, I set up a new discord server because I'm bored. Pop in for a chat if ye would like! I'll be knocking around no doubt :p

https://discord.gg/g3mh76A

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No walk tonight , an impromptu singing and dancing concert was decided by herself instead . Resting the bones now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,502 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'll catch up on this thread soon!

Busy day here and only for the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Father and myself went on a road trip and are now having a bag of chips :) it’s the little things :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled on the sofa, watching The Young Offenders on RTÉ 1. Got through a big load of house cleaning today after a good swim. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So glad it's less humid, can properly enjoy tea again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Less humid means I can sleep too.

Watching The Umbrella Academy on Netflix

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Basking in my returned electricity

Couchside feeling bored.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Still couchside, now watching the film No Escape On RTE. Pretty good race against time action thriller.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Underneath fresh bed sheets.

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Still couchside, now watching the film No Escape On RTE. Pretty good race against time action thriller.

Same here, I watched the Young Offenders also, just chilling.

Deskside with a pint of ale, just changed the auld sheets as well.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pondering a cuppa.

Pondering a cuppa.

Don't ponder it, just do it ;)!

Just have to get off my lazy ass :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hot choccy heating into a warm, creamy choccy yummiest which I shall carry with me up the stairs and sip it watching a Japanese cartoon about a talking cat. Happy big kid here

• Advertisement

Japanese cartoon about a talking cat.

What this now :eek: ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

'The Cat Returns' on Netflix kids. I'm loving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

It must take you ages to get your concealer, highlighter and foundating on.

My concealer is the darkness or any opaque object.

kowloon wrote: »
    My concealer is the darkness or any opaque object.

Welcome to the batcave

'The Cat Returns' on Netflix kids. I'm loving it.

I love Studio Ghibli movies, I don't how I've never seen this one before, from the trailer "whisked away to a mysterious kingdom of cats" 😸

I love Studio Ghibli movies, I don't how I've never seen this one before, from the trailer "whisked away to a mysterious kingdom of cats" 😸

New favourite movie so?

I may have to look up this movie myself

kowloon wrote: »
    New favourite movie so?

Ahh....no no......

yes

Bed for me, and it's not even closing time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, my sleeping pattern is fecked :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement