Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside, my sleeping pattern is fecked :(

That sucks, least the humidity has lessened so hopefully it'll come right for you soon

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Wide awake since before 4am. Twiddling my thumbs here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's so annoying, ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Enjoying my sleep in by sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.
    Have managed to get myself addicted to a child's game on the ps4 called Fall Guys too...

Nearly skedaddle time here, need a shower and a lot of pillow time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

It's Saturday. The sixth day. The day that dreams are made and nightmares destroyed. Go forth like a spring lamb and embrace the Saturday!! :D

I'd be gone forth if I could escape work!.

What's up?

I've an ear worm since yesterday, woke and its still on loop, Peter Gabriel's Games without Frontiers , I hadn't heard it in years and I do like it but enough is enough, its wearing me out now.

Gorgeous morning here but it seems we could have another big storm on Monday night , I will restock my wine rack to be on the safe side. 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Damn that hamster wheel! *shakes fist at sky*

Phew, home time for groggy grem

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on bed , woke At 7:30 but fell back into a deep sleep at about 8:40, just woke now, I think it's time to make the sweet stuff 😏

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

lot of pillow time

Hahaha I thought that said pillow talk 🤣🤣😳

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Little lady enjoying a relaxing morning, breakfast in bed , next is her bath and hair , oftentimes it's the simple little things kids think are special and enjoy :)
    Have a lovely day you nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,644 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

What's up?

I've an ear worm since yesterday, woke and its still on loop, Peter Gabriel's Games without Frontiers , I hadn't heard it in years and I do like it but enough is enough, its wearing me out now.

Gorgeous morning here but it seems we could have another big storm on Monday night , I will restock my wine rack to be on the safe side. 😂

Thanks DD . Now I have it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Glorious sunny morning here but a bit of a slight breeze. Off to do some essential shopping now restock minstrels :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This guy doesn’t understand the idea of “give the ball”.

attachment.php?attachmentid=523852&d=1598094041

• Registered Users Posts: 13,383 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

You can't have your ball and fetch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,663 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Another washout of a day here, but I'm meeting up with 2 friends for drinks later (socially distanced!). I think I'll dress up as if I was going out out. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,383 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Another washout of a day here, but I'm meeting up with 2 friends for drinks later (socially distanced!). I think I'll dress up as if I was going out out. :D

Your fancy tracksuit :P

kowloon wrote: »
    Your fancy tracksuit :P

Fancy pyjamas. :cool: :pac:

Hoop earrings and hun bun too!

*not really*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Enjoy Leggy !

Fecking rotten here too and apparently we'll have to batten down the hatches Monday night too :eek:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoy Leggy !

Fecking rotten here too and apparently we'll have to batten down the hatches Monday night too :eek:

I saw that, so I used it as an excuse not to clean up outside. Every cloud!

smurfjed wrote: »
    Movie time

Making or watching?😛

Sitting at a table waiting for my friend to bring coffee and scones ,I'm starving but the scones look ginormous tf. Not in the mood for shopping ,I had to collect an order from Zara that I forgot I bought, I'm determined to stop all clothes shopping for at least 2 months and try and sort through the stuff at home it's a joke at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Swiping which way.

Mostly left!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Saturday mixed grill starting to sizzle under the grill. Almost time to put down the rashers. Had to medicate for migraine earlier. No pain now but sleepy and very chilled. Not sure how much if that is the postdrome phase and how much is the codeine in the Nurofen +. Not complaining either way. Laters. These pig parts won't grill and eat themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mostly left!

Is that good or bad review. No idea, just know you swipe.

Back from a very blustery stroll in Tramore.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sardonicat wrote:
    Saturday mixed grill starting to sizzle under the grill. Almost time to put down the rashers. Had to medicate for migraine earlier. No pain now but sleepy and very chilled. Not sure how much if that is the postdrome phase and how much is the codeine in the Nurofen +. Not complaining either way. Laters. These pig parts won't grill and eat themselves.

You need a hand making a dent in pig meat mountain?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Living room, working on some art (acrylics on white card, been very busy the past 6 weeks painting pieces on my free days).

Had originally planned to meet a good mate for a walk in the Phoenix Park but the weather put paid to that plan.

Happy Saturday all! :)

Lying on bed , just woke up from a nap
    Making or watching?��

Sitting at a table waiting for my friend to bring coffee and scones ,I'm starving but the scones look ginormous tf. Not in the mood for shopping ,I had to collect an order from Zara that I forgot I bought, I'm determined to stop all clothes shopping for at least 2 months and try and sort through the stuff at home it's a joke at this stage.

Why don't you do fashion show for us 🤔 model the stuff you have for us 😏

• Advertisement

Morning kids, how's the day treating you all?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement