Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I pump a bit of foundation on to my hand and rub it in. Then I dot some concealer under my eyes. Run a pencil through the eyebrows. Bit of cream shadow on to the lids and a swipe of a highlighter stick on the cheeks. All can be done with one hand :D

The mascara has to wait until I'm stuck in traffic because I need to take the glasses off for that :p
    I actually can't apply concealer without looking like Adam Ant gone wrong. The assistants on the make up counter look at me like I'm insane when I tell them I can't apply it, but its true so I wouldn't dare try highlighter. I'd look like I was going to the Rocky Horror Show. I most definitely need two hands to apply make up. With dyspraxia, I cant cross over my face without smearing everything, so right hand does right side and left hand does left side. Still don't understand how I manage to fukc up concealer, though.And when I'm finished my hands look like a child's on craft day, so the only place I can do it is in the bathroom by the sink.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I do wish there was an easier way to put on clothes though, fecking shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Would you prefer a straight jacket?

Cuppa tae & some Brooklyn Nine Nine to unwind.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Would you prefer a straight jacket?

Cuppa tae & some Brooklyn Nine Nine to unwind.

I suppose the fact that you'd need a helper with that kinda jacket would be an advantage

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I actually can't apply concealer without looking like Adam Ant gone wrong. The assistants on the make up counter look at me like I'm insane when I tell them I can't apply it, but its true so I wouldn't dare try highlighter. I'd look like I was going to the Rocky Horror Show. I most definitely need two hands to apply make up. With dyspraxia, I cant cross over my face without smearing everything, so right hand does right side and left hand does left side. Still don't understand how I manage to fukc up concealer, though.And when I'm finished my hands look like a child's on craft day, so the only place I can do it is in the bathroom by the sink.

You absolutely can't go wrong with these two products Sardi. They are so easy to apply.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Birthday suit. Problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

I wear f all makeup these days, due to masks. It is the only plus of Covid! :D

I like makeup :) I only wear a bit of it but its enough to make me feel glowy and pulled together. Its nice. I especially love eyeshadows. Masks mean I can draw attention to them more now. Every cloud :D

You absolutely can't go wrong with these two products Sardi. They are so easy to apply.

Oh, I can, believe me. I always end up with visible streaks or blobs or caked patches. I never know what shade to get. I've tried roll on, dab on, paint on, you name it. Even when recommended it's too light or dark. I think it's my skin tone TBH. I'm pale and freckly. Fake tan doesn't work on that either. But thanks for the recommendations

I'm feeling sorry for myself, fell out of bed, had books, bottles and plugs beside bed, i'm like a dalmatian with the bruises today :o :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh, I can, believe me. I always end up with visible streaks or blobs or caked patches. I never know what shade to get. I've tried roll on, dab on, paint on, you name it. Even when recommended it's too light or dark. I think it's my skin tone TBH. I'm pale and freckly. Fake tan doesn't work on that either. But thanks for the recommendations

No bothers. In pale and freckly too. It took a bit of trial and error and chatting with girls at different counters to find out what suits.

As long as you're happy in your own skin though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

Bedside, 10.15 - I’m officially getting auld when I look forward to being in bed early, god help me! :O
    Watching Peter Kay’s Car Share, totally recommend it for a bit of lighthearted viewing :)

Sorry, I can’t make the video appear here... :(

Christ I'm bored. But tomorrow's Friday hoorah!

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

I'm bored too and I want wine but it makes me very cranky lately so I'll be good. I also spent too much money today :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Without Borders

Bored no 3. What to do!? What to dooooo!???

Bored no 3. What to do!? What to dooooo!???

Knitting?.... :D

I've been known to get stuck in dresses. Not fun when in a changing room and the shop assistant is outside asking if you're alright cos you've been in there so long with one item that you can't put on and can't figure out how to take off.

Yes knitting thanks :/

Hot chocolate and music from the birthday boy, Phil Lynott, you'll be sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It's Robert Plant's birthday too

• Advertisement

Yes knitting thanks :/

What are you knitting? :)

Hot chocolate and music from the birthday boy, Phil Lynott, you'll be sorted :)

Ah yeah, he'd be 71 today. I'll stick on Old Town. Only someone with a beautiful heart could have written that. Fuk the addiction that took that beautiful man .

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    I'm bored too and I want wine but it makes me very cranky lately so I'll be good. I also spent too much money today :o

Oooo, what did ya get? I spent money today on naughty treats for me and him.

I'm feeling sorry for myself, fell out of bed, had books, bottles and plugs beside bed, i'm like a dalmatian with the bruises today :o :pac:

I can kiss your boo boos better Grem :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

HeyV wrote: »
    Bedside, 10.15 - I’m officially getting auld when I look forward to being in bed early, god help me! :O
    Watching Peter Kay’s Car Share, totally recommend it for a bit of lighthearted viewing :)

Sorry, I can’t make the video appear here... :(

Bippity boopity boo, it worked!

Ooh naughty treats, now I'm wondering what you got! I got some make up (concealer and powder), pyjamas, a new handbag and a game for my switch.

The handbag is all goth with a tiny pair of handcuffs on it :D

What are you knitting? :)

An Aron body suit would be cool (actually, it would be really warm, but it would look cool)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ooh, whatcha get?

An Aron body suit would be cool (actually, it would be really warm, but it would look cool)

My mother loved Aran jumpers and bought daddy a snow white one years ago. Its still hanging in the wardrobe. Definitely warm but it would look interesting alright :) A lovely stitch, if that's what you call it.

• Advertisement

Blankets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement