Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VIII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Not sure what Biden's point is there at all........just needs to say something

'masks' 'crowds'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Should have never happened from china

Tax bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

No Republican/Democrat fan is going to switch based on the debate.

Trump calling it the Chinese Virus, the China Plague etc is making it less likely swing voters will choose him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

No Republican/Democrat fan is going to switch based on the debate.

Trump calling it the Chinese Virus, the China Plague etc is making it less likely swing voters will choose him.

Biden looks old and frail. He's letting Trump talk all over him.

It's a bad look.

• Advertisement

Kirby wrote: »
    Biden looks old and frail. He's letting Trump talk all over him.

It's a bad look.

I don't see it that way. I see Trump agitated, Biden bemused at what is facing him and connecting with the audience much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I bought back big 10 football

Ffs

Trump: "I was a private business people."

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

I bought back big 10 football

Ffs

Between that and his rant about people wanting to come see him at rallys, he is incapable of reigning in his narcissism

Did Trump just call taxpayers stupid!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Trump not landing enough blows really.

The "you'd be in jail line" was iconic (yes it was bull****) nothing from him so far that will get the same replay value.

I don't see it that way. I see Trump agitated, Biden bemused at what is facing him and connecting with the audience much better.

110%

Strong tax retort from Trump

Biden - 'show us your tax returns, show us zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Joe simply doesn't have the charisma for any of this. Already called him a clown, his first name (should be Mr President, office not the man and all that)...he's taking the bait.

It's looking terrifyingly like we're being saddled with this sadistic manbaby in the house for the next 4 years and the only alternative who is looking decidedly less enthused in the last few minutes is coming across more and more as a toothless, gormless old man.

McDermotX wrote: »
    Strong tax retort from Trump

Biden - 'show us your tax returns, show us zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'

Trump claimed he paid millions in taxes 2016/17. That's a blatant lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

I can just see Putin.

Big box of popcorn, few glasses of Vodka and a sharing pack of doritos laughing his ass off at these two bumbling twats.

sdanseo wrote: »
    Joe simply doesn't have the charisma for any of this. Already called him a clown, his first name (should be Mr President, office not the man and all that)...he's taking the bait.

It's looking terrifyingly like we're being saddled with this sadistic manbaby in the house for the next 4 years and the only alternative who is looking decidedly less enthused in the last few minutes is coming across more and more as a toothless, gormless old man.

Biden looks measured and calm. A much better fit than bluster and volume.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Biden looks measured and calm. A much better fit than bluster and volume.

He's a bit dodgy on some of his answers, stumbling over his words, but Trump has an almost incredible ability to not answer a single question he's asked.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

sdanseo wrote: »

And Trump hasn’t once referred to Biden as Mr Vice President, which is still his title.

Don’t see what that has to do with anything to be honest.

Trump claimed he paid millions in taxes 2016/17. That's a blatant lie.

It doesn't matter.......the retort is enough. Biden's argument was a slogan from 4 years ago - it didn't matter then, and it won't matter now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Trump going low. No surprise there. Imagine people actually admire this fellow.

"He doesn't want to let me answer because I know the truth"- sums up the debate so far

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Trump reminds me of a drunk ould fella giving out to no one in particular in the corner of a pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Sleepy Joe

He's not got much energy, but compared to Trump yelling and interrupting all the time, he is winning the debate especially with older people.

Trump clearly to pumped , he needs a break asap and chill asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭Patser

McDermotX wrote: »
    It doesn't matter.......the retort is enough. Biden's argument was a slogan from 4 years ago - it didn't matter then, and it won't matter now.

It kinda does, as there's still weeks before the vote and Trump now has again promised to release his returns (that was a promise before and disappeared), and also that he's paid millions in tax for 2016 and 2017, in response to a very straight question.

Papers will lap this up and show the truth, and it will stick with people that he so, so blatantly lied about the amount he paid, and raise more and more pressure on Trump to release his tax receipts

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭hynesie08

This is a ****ing shambles......

Trump going low. No surprise there. Imagine people actually admire this fellow.

Joe took the high road there on families, I dont think he will take the high road if it happens again.

Mod getting pissed off with Trump

Can you imagine Obama up here.
    Biden whilst answering fine most of the time just has no charisma.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Trump is getting rattled. Biden has learned not to give him too much attention and Trump doesn’t like it.

Biden needs to start landing some shots though.

• Advertisement

Chris Wallace showing some spine there

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement