Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VIII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,523 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Biden should have just reminded him that Eric Trump said that they get all the funding they need out of Russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,378 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Christ, Trump is non stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

rosser44 wrote: »
    Chris Wallace showing some spine there

Aye doing as well as anyone could.

He tried to do Trump a fav their by telling Trump to chill and he hasn't taken the heads up.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,538 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Any capable, tactful, competent and intelligent speaker would wipe the floor with the bar room bully that Trump is or the bumbling sporadic slow speaker that Biden is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Mod getting pissed off with Trump

I'm glad he pointed out that Trump is interrupting more than Biden. Trump fans will point out that it's a bias.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Biden should have just reminded him that Eric Trump said that they get all the funding they need out of Russia.

Actually I thought his redirection to the camera was brilliant.

‘This isn’t about his family or my family, it’s about your families’ while talking to the audience.

Trump started getting ratty after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,894 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Patser wrote: »
    It kinda does, as there's still weeks before the vote and Trump now has again promised to release his returns (that was a promise before and disappeared), and also that he's paid millions in tax for 2016 and 2017, in response to a very straight question.

Papers will lap this up and show the truth, and it will stick with people that he so, so blatantly lied about the amount he paid, and raise more and more pressure on Trump to release his tax receipts

Whether it's right or wrong, whether he did or not, it's largely irrelevant to a large section of the base that voted for him 4 years ago, and it's hardly likely to win him any if he magically produced evidence to the contrary.

No matter the coverage, there's won't be any tax releases before election (if ever).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Faugheen wrote: »
    Actually I thought his redirection to the camera was brilliant.

‘This isn’t about his family or my family, it’s about your families’ while talking to the audience.

Trump started getting ratty after that.

Biden ignoring Trump and talking to the people at home, thats getting under trumps skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Radical left, China plague, law and order, trump knows exactly how to dog whistle his lowest common denominator

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Jack1985

Race discussion exposes a racist, which this clown completely is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

"IF you were a certain person" - white supremacist dogwhistle there

• Registered Users Posts: 31,328 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Radical left, China plague, law and order, trump knows exactly how to dog whistle his lowest common denominator

This is it really. He’s keeping the people he already had sewn up, but I doubt he’s earned anyone new. Same goes for Biden really. Which is fine - all Biden needs to do in these debates is be fine. Grand. Nothing crazy or disasterous and he’ll keep trucking along in good shape.

Biden is speaking to all Americans, Trump just appealing to his base

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    This is it really. He’s keeping the people he already had sewn up, but I doubt he’s earned anyone new. Same goes for Biden really. Which is fine - all Biden needs to do in these debates is be fine. Grand. Nothing crazy or disasterous and he’ll keep trucking along in good shape.

Biden just pulled out the poor Irish Catholic boy routine....... That's clever.

Biden just landed a mild jab with his line of being in favour of law order along with the opportunity for people to get justice.

Trump still peddling the line even now after Biden said it.

Biden nailing it on the dogwhistles there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Tippex

rosser44 wrote: »
    Biden is speaking to all Americans, Trump just appealing to his base

Not once has Trump spoke to the camera.

Ok now Biden is swinging. About time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Patser

Now that's a good put down by Biden - You wouldn't know a suburb unless you took a wrong turn.

And a strong follow up, more coherent and energetic from Biden than a good few other answers. Actually shut Trump up, he hasn't interupted in 3 minutes now

• Registered Users Posts: 21,523 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Biden building steam.
    'He wouldn't know a suburb unless he took a wrong turn'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Biden showing a bit more bite which is good to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭Always_Running

Trump wouldn't know a suburb unless he took a wrong turn. 😂

Biden called the president a racist and he didn't even blink, acknowledge it or deny it.

I'm coming round to Biden, he has landed a few counterpunches that belie his low energy. Trump has very little of substance to offer but empty soundbites, and is quite simply a crass ignoramus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭signostic

Biden making good points and Trump can't handle it...

If Biden is going to make claims about members of trumps team, he needs to make sure he's got the right person. If Kelly Anne Conway didn't say that, she'll drag them over the coals.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Wow! Trump won't say anything bad about white supremacists or militias

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

"Stand back and stand by" is what Trump just said to white supremacists. Wow. That is frightening.

Trump dodging the white supremacist question

• Advertisement

He can't do it, trump can't condemn the proud boys or white supremacists.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement