Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Coman and rousillan are the objective players this week according to leaks.

David luiz the sbc.

I imagine rousillan will be the easy to complete one in squad battles and coman rivals based.

Lord knows, we need some good French options :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Coman could be fun depending on what they do to his weak foot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »

David luiz the sbc.

I imagine rousillan will be the easy to complete one in squad battles and coman rivals based.

Thank god, always missing a French LB and a Bundesliga French LW... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭BrentMused

It’s like EA are picking players to perfectly suit my team at this stage! :pac:

Roussillon would be another great SBC/objective fit as a replacement for Storyline Miranda in my Bundesliga team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

David luiz the sbc.

I don’t care what form they take, just need a reason to play a game and get me off the crack drug otherwise known as the 85-92 SBC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I did two prime icon packs when they first came out and only got Zanetti and Drogba.

I said I’d do one more. Opened it on the console this time.

Scottish flag, need I say more? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,551 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Coman and Roussillon as the two objective players for this week. Summer Heat's second French LB and third French LM.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not bothered by either tbh.

Its hilarious they are spamming French players though.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Not bothered by either tbh.

Its hilarious they are spamming French players though.

That's 8 now, not including the two who lost their votes.

Most leagues outside the Top 5 haven't seen 8 promo cards all year.

Also the Daily SBC is an 83 rated squad with a brick slot, so more like an 85 rated squad.

• Advertisement

The daily sbc’s are so inconsistent in pricing.

About 70k today for 1 86+ card.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Two pointless objective cards if you ask me! They already released a German LM in Perisic and Mendy covers French and LB section.

Then David Luiz, why do they keep picking the same players to upgrade?? I'd love if to be able to use new/different players and the price of his SBC is ridiculous for a CB!!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Two pointless objective cards if you ask me! They already released a German LM in Perisic and Mendy covers French and LB section.

Then David Luiz, why do they keep picking the same players to upgrade?? I'd love if to be able to use new/different players and the price of his SBC is ridiculous for a CB!!

100%

The plus side for me is I’ve logged out of fifa by 6:05 on a Friday.
    I’ve lost many a Friday night before to new content.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

When does the next phase of summer heat begin? Are there a different set of players in packs now?

Coman looks very easy to do in rivals, even EA are bored now :lol:

The daily sbc’s are so inconsistent in pricing.

About 70k today for 1 86+ card.

Nick not a fan of it either.

Insane requirements, just insane!

https://twitter.com/runthefutmarket/status/1281637067789873153?s=21

Mr Moon wrote: »

Not only did they already release a Bayern Munich LM in Perisic, not only did they already release a French LM in Ribery, but they already released a Bundesliga French LM in Diaby!!!

8 French Summer Heat cards, excluding TOTW/TOTS here are the total number of Promo/Objective/SBC cards the following leagues have had since the start of FIFA 20:

Pro League: 2
    CSL: 7
    EFL Championship: 5
    Eredivisie: 10
    Liga NOS: 10
    MLS: 8 (including 2 POTM)
    J League: 4
    SPFL: 5
    Süper Lig: 4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Nick not a fan of it either.

Insane requirements, just insane!

https://twitter.com/runthefutmarket/status/1281637067789873153?s=21

The locked position just makes it that more annoying. It’s what, an 84 or 85 squad in reality needed? If you’re not packing above 90+ it’s a waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Frakkin Luiz.
    No way is he going into my team no bother how good he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Having really only got into this during the lockdown , times like these where ridiculous players just get thrown out by the bucket load turn me off it a bit. Why are they releasing a super David luiz card for a guy who has been in dreadful form? It's kind of stupid at some points...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

So many players in my club, so can't be bothered grinding through SBC's to use them up :(

Lads, is Prime Puyol any good whatsoever, or should I just throw him back into the Icon SBC? I've got Baby Rio and Prime Blanc as my two CB at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lads, is Prime Puyol any good whatsoever, or should I just throw him back into the Icon SBC? I've got Baby Rio and Prime Blanc as my two CB at the moment.

I've tried his Moments and it's a liabililty against the real meta attackers so his prime will be no different.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Can someone explain to me how some players sell so quick?
    I am selling a random French guy for less than 1k and by the time I put him on the transfer list and then go check he's sold at the buy now price in less and 20 seconds.
    Are people constantly searching or have a program running looking for players ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

ciaran76 wrote: »
    I am selling a random French guy for less than 1k and by the time I put him on the transfer list and then go check he's sold at the buy now price in less and 20 seconds.

People using some sort of auto buyer program?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

ciaran76 wrote: »

Just in case you should use https://www.futbin.com/ to check the prices of players before selling it gives you a rough guide.

If players are selling that fast then you are listing them too low

It’s rough trying to play fifa with bugger all time.

It’s infuriating when every game is against people watching every replay, not just for goals but every time the ball goes out of play.

I’m genuinely struggling to think of a weekend I’ve felt people were as toxic as this one....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

It’s infuriating when every game is against people watching every replay, not just for goals but every time the ball goes out of play.

I’m genuinely struggling to think of a weekend I’ve felt people were as toxic as this one....

all my games so far today doing coman objectives have been v people spamming the same skill move in the middle of the pitch with 5* skillers having 60% possession and 3 shots, did the 88+ pack the other day 90 ilicic 89 david silva and 88's so into icon pack and got petit which im kind of happy enough about.

contemplating going for 14 wins this weekend league and possibly 17 if i have enough games left is it worth the torture ?

Another French Summer Heat player added today

• Advertisement

Haven’t played wl in about 4 or 5 weeks and so glad I cut the chord.

Just so nice to have free time and not be trying to squeeze games of fifa in at every chance.

So much more relaxed in myself!

Advertisement