Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The National Party

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭McFly85

joe40 wrote: »
    How out of touch from the wider population are they. There is no desire among the electorate to introduce capital punishment in Ireland. Even when it was allowed and was the mandatory punishment for crimes it was never used.

It suits me fine while the NP keep up with this nonsense their support will never pass a few hundred.

Yes, the Irish electorate has shown time and again that the ideals of the national party do not represent them.

And in the classic time honoured far right tradition, they blame the electorate for thinking incorrectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,127 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

He just called John Connors a noose gang asshole, grab some popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭dubrov

About time we had an option to vote right. We desperately need that option as this country is headed to a very dark place indeed if the current crop of idiots are elected again and again.

There are plenty of options, just no one votes for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭Acosta

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Seems that the antifa cult have seized on a drawing of a noose to create some faux outrage.

These are people whose entire raison d'etre and ideology is based on violence. Fortunately they are not very proficient at it and regularly get their asses whupped.

Strange mixture of inadequates who fantasize about Lenin and Trotsky murdering vast numbers of people and newbie Shinners who missed the war. Crudden I do believe given his origin and family background is one of the latter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭micosoft

Capital punishment is compatible with a fair trial and a robust court system. If anything it becomes more essential if you have those punishments.

Sure Cartman. As Lord Denning said of the Birmingham Six "“We shouldn’t have all these campaigns to get them released if they’d been hanged. They’d have been forgotten and the whole community would have been satisfied.”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭McFly85

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Seems that the antifa cult have seized on a drawing of a noose to create some faux outrage.

These are people whose entire raison d'etre and ideology is based on violence. Fortunately they are not very proficient at it and regularly get their asses whupped.

Strange mixture of inadequates who fantasize about Lenin and Trotsky murdering vast numbers of people and newbie Shinners who missed the war. Crudden I do believe given his origin and family background is one of the latter.

Those are quite the mental gymnastics!

A noose on a sign at a supposed anti paedophile rally suggests that the national party would support lynching.

If you disagree with the above, you could explain why instead of calling everyone antifa Trotskyist fanatics?

McFly85 wrote: »
    A noose on a sign at a supposed anti paedophile rally suggests that the national party would support lynching.

It's probably worth listening to the speech, you won't have to make any more assumptions then. The noose is for hanging convicted pedophiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

complain that antifa are violent thugs. the same posters congratulating NP violent thugs. Almost as if there problem is not with the violence at all. they just dont like anybody standing up to their fascist ideology.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭Acosta

McFly85 wrote: »
    Those are quite the mental gymnastics!

If you disagree with the above, you could explain why instead of calling everyone antifa Trotskyist fanatics?

Sounds about right. Didn't their little fascist leader recently say he'd be in favour of the death penalty for doctors who carried out abortions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭Augme

Acosta wrote: »

Attaching a group of 4-5 people(and mainly women). Real tough guys these ring wing extremists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

complain that antifa are violent thugs. the same posters congratulating NP violent thugs. Almost as if there problem is not with the violence at all. they just dont like anybody standing up to their fascist ideology.

I find it hard to believe that there are people who show up to protest an anti paedophilia rally. Yet there they were. As seen in the videos

To question a lefty is homophobic, to protest against pedophilia is fascist.

Remind me who the fascists are again as I don't think it's who you think it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Acosta wrote: »
    Sounds about right. Didn't their little fascist leader recently say he'd be in favour of the death penalty for doctors who carried out abortions?

As the old saying goes, "give them enough rope to hang themselves"

Nobody should try to argue with, or disrupt a NP protest.

Please just let them speak, let them damage themselves. Their views are simply incompatible with the Irish public.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

I find it hard to believe that there are people who show up to protest an anti paedophilia rally. Yet there they were. As seen in the videos

But it wasn't an anti paedophilia rally. It was an ultra right wing, conspiracy theory loving, anti immigration, anti black, anti Jew, anti abortion, anti non white Catholic anti chemtrail rally pretending to be an anti paedophilia.....

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Slowyourrole

coinop wrote: »
    A rousing speech by Justin Barrett at the March for Innocence in Dublin yesterday. However the most inspiring take-away of the day was seeing many right-wing groups - National Party, Irish Freedom Party and ACI - come together for the common cause of rejecting pedophilia apologists in our government.

It's encouraging to reflect that 5 years ago there wasn't really a voice for the right wing in Irish politics. Now we not only have several political parties to vote for, but there are also many media outlets willing to cover the stories that RTE and the mainstream refuse to, such as Roderic O'Gorman's shady connections. Media outlets such as Gript, the Burkean and the Liberal. The zeitgeist is moving in our direction lads. We can debate the reasons why but I personally believe the Left are their own worst enemy. When they embarrass themselves with amateur stunts like Eamonn Crudden tried (and failed) to do yesterday, they drive normal people away. Objecting to ordinary, decent people protesting against pedophilia is not a good look. Ar dheis, ar aghaidh.

The cheek of you trying to disguise blatant homophobia as protesting against paedophiles.

Mayorga wrote: »
    No, we dont like paedo apologists. And theyll be battered when they show up. Male or female.

so the violence is not the issue then. i'm glad we cleared that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

The extremists will always wind up engaging is street brawls with each other.

If you polarise people enough then it will happen on a bigger scale, thats what every extreme group wants, undermining the moderate norm so that people gravitiate towards them. It's what Antifa types want, it's what BLM want, its what Barrett wants.

Dont cry when you get what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

But it wasn't an anti paedophilia rally. It was an ultra right wing, conspiracy theory loving, anti immigration, anti black, anti Jew, anti abortion, anti non white Catholic anti chemtrail rally pretending to be an anti paedophilia.....

Are you saying that protest movements can claim to be about one thing but really have an entirely different sinister agenda?

To question a lefty is homophobic, to protest against pedophilia is fascist.

Remind me who the fascists are again as I don't think it's who you think it is.

no, i'm pretty sure who the facists are. one of them was outside the dail yesterday wearing a childs communion suit. Of course you are going to tell me that he isn't a facist.

• Advertisement

Mayorga wrote: »
    For me personally no. Ill gladly dish out violence to any scumbag pedo apologist.

brent-gif.gif

Oh they were just pretending. I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Munsterlad102

no, i'm pretty sure who the facists are. one of them was outside the dail yesterday wearing a childs communion suit. Of course you are going to tell me that he isn't a facist.

Have you even read the 9 principles? One of them is a commitment to democracy, are you seriously trying to tell us that a fascist would protect democracy? Yeah right, how about you go get your facts straight and come back with a proper argument and debate them ideolically instead of petty name calling.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Augme wrote: »
    Attaching a group of 4-5 people(and mainly women). Real tough guys these ring wing extremists.

Cant believe you assumed their identities. :mad::mad::mad:

Have you even read the 9 principles? One of them is a commitment to democracy, are you seriously trying to tell us that a fascist would protect democracy? Yeah right, how about you go get your facts straight and come back with a proper argument and debate them ideolically instead of petty name calling.

no intention of debating fascist ideology. Any ideology that thinks some people are of less worth than others doesn't deserve debate. your mate hermann has a long history with far right and fascist groups.

no intention of debating fascist ideology. Any ideology that thinks some people are of less worth than others doesn't deserve debate. your mate hermann has a long history with far right and fascist groups.

Who is Pat Corcoran and why does his name keep coming up?

I did a firefox search but came up with nothing

Oh they were just pretending. I see.

Yes, as you say, they were absolutely pretenting. Generally speaking these people dont give a particular flying **** about kids. However if they can manufacture a threat to children from a group that they hate (in this case a gay left wing politition) then they get ultra excited as it gives them an avenue to pedal their hate under the pretext of something else and attract more stupid people.
    Obviously their mecca (so to speak), would be an opertunity to associate black non Irish, non Christian immigrants with child abuse, but they have not yet had the opertunity.
    Glad to hear that you are beginning to understand though

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Munsterlad102

You’re not answering my question, have you even read the 9 principals? If you had and if you also had a basis understanding of fascism and traditional conservatism then you would understand that the National Party isn’t fascist, far from it. You’re calling them fascist just because you think everyone who want to protect Irish culture and identity is a racist and an evil Nazi, well perhaps you should vent your delusional anger at the Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, you know the institutional department that is advocating for the protection and preservation of Irish culture and why don’t you go calling the minister in charge of that a Nazi, oh wait she’s a woman from the Green Party. You refusing to debate the National Party’s ideas because they’re allegedly fascist is just a petty and childish excuse because you can’t debunk their politics, instead you just slander them. Typical. Also who the **** is Hermann?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Mainstream? Hahaha that demented little gremlin Justin Barrett has stated that his main goal is to see Ireland ruled by an ultra-catholic dictatorship.

Got to love all the brand new sock-puppet accounts here fighting his corner.

• Advertisement

Are you saying that protest movements can claim to be about one thing but really have an entirely different sinister agenda?

I though i was fairly explicit - I'm saying that yesterdays gathering was organised by and primarily populated by a bunch of hate filled, racist arseholes who care a lot more about hating blacks, Jews, Muslims and homosexuals that they care about protecting children....

Advertisement