Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon discriminating Irish customers?

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,825 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

MOH wrote: »
    Have to say, much as I hate Amazon these days (their website is awful, it's all geared towards selling what they want you to buy rather than what you're actually looking for), delivery was pretty good.

Ordered some RAM and an SSD Monday evening, RAM delivered lunchtime yesterday, SSD due today.

And that was after selecting free delivery by December 15th. Glad I didn't bother paying extra for express delivery!

The Channel 4 program about Amazon said that where your product is listed depends on how much you pay. Also you pay to become Amazon's Choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Well after they cancelled my prime and refunded me i just got a notification from revolut that they have taken 7.99. Useless, now have to go through the whole crap again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    Well after they cancelled my prime and refunded me i just got a notification from revolut that they have taken 7.99. Useless, now have to go through the whole crap again.

You can block the subscription in Revolut

Advertisement