Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you believe in UFOs & flying saucers ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Butson wrote: »
    Sorry, what are you seeing here in the first few seconds? Cant see it
    Have seen some videos before of UFOs going straight into Volancanos in Mexico

Enlarge the screen and it's as clear as day, an object top middle of the screen in the first few seconds comes out from behind the plume and shoots straight up in the blink of an eye.

With the Falcon Lake incident in Canada where a craft came down and landed only a few yards from Stefan Michalak, he claimed that the craft emitted a smoke/gas that smelt of sulphur and interestingly also the very gas also comes from Volcanoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Enlarge the screen and it's as clear as day, an object top middle of the screen in the first few seconds comes out from behind the plume and shoots straight up in the blink of an eye.

With the Falcon Lake incident in Canada where a craft came down and landed only a few yards from Stefan Michalak, he claimed that the craft emitted a smoke/gas that smelt of sulphur and interestingly also the very gas also comes from Volcanoes.

i have looked at that video loads of times now and i dont see a thing, also coming from a volcano would not be surprised if it was a giant boulder getting blown out of the volcano

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Butson

I see what he is talking about now

Black circular object comes out to the right, hovers for a sec then shoots up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Butson wrote: »
    I see what he is talking about now

Black circular object comes out to the right, hovers for a sec then shoots up

bit of dirt on camera? just dont think its actually in the volcano

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

The older I get the less I believe in Alien piloted craft and more in atmospheric phenomenon including ball lightening, some aerial phenomenon not identified as yet, but certainly not powered craft from other planets.

I would have to witness an unidentified craft in broad daylight to believe that it wasn't man made or man powered. It would have to be almost silent and capable of impossible G-Force manouvers.

I do live in hope, and I look at the sky a lot but nothing so far has appeared for me :(

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

We'll never know for certain if they did or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

We'll never know for certain if they did or not.

Bring on the giant asteroid.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

They are real apparently.

E.T and his buddies paid a visit to Germany last night.

https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1292174992432607232?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^^

new age hippies

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭upupup

The hard to believe UFO stories are universal:D
    522606.PNG

I really need to see a whopping great Alien spacecraft in broad daylight to be convinced, so if anyone has some footage that would be much appreciated. No grainy wobbly far off light behind a tree please ....

Chinese lanterns & kites have a lot to answer for :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I wouldn't dismiss this stuff. It's always a possibility

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

I always find this an area where a rigged religion of empiricism, rationalism and skepticism has taken the fun and more importantly, the wonder out of the question. Everyone always has a rational explanation for everything until the one day, it turns out that everything we thought to be true is turned on its head. Reading the book 'Black Swan' at the moment and thought of the topics of UFO's.

Interesting video put up a few days ago by Russian Cosmonaut Ivan Wagner on the Space Station where he speaks about 'Space guests'.

Hilarious replies telling him he was only seeing the SpaceX satellites. You would think a trained Cosmonaut would know the difference.

https://twitter.com/ivan_mks63/status/1296030323806003205?s=19

SpaceX Starlink . . . . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i wonder how ufo's fare in the windy weather?? do they only appear where its calm??

• Advertisement

Interesting video put up a few days ago by Russian Cosmonaut Ivan Wagner on the Space Station where he speaks about 'Space guests'.

Hilarious replies telling him he was only seeing the SpaceX satellites. You would think a trained Cosmonaut would know the difference.

https://twitter.com/ivan_mks63/status/1296030323806003205?s=19

Well we don't have alien space craft to compare against, so he has nothing to know the difference from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Psychlops

fryup wrote: »
    i wonder how ufo's fare in the windy weather?? do they only appear where its calm??

If Roswell is anything to go by they dont fly so good :D

They tend to be a bit camera shy, also.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Ipso wrote: »
    They tend to be a bit camera shy, also.

There was a big reduction in sightings When camera phones were invented .

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    There was a big reduction in sightings When camera phones were invented .

I wonder did any of the pilots on the three passenger planes get any pictures or video of the UFO sighting off the South West coast of Ireland in 2018?

Well we don’t know because the Irish Aviation Authority never revealed the results of their report.

Any Irish journalists out there willing to find out the answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

I always find this an area where a rigged religion of empiricism, rationalism and skepticism has taken the fun and more importantly, the wonder out of the question. Everyone always has a rational explanation for everything until the one day, it turns out that everything we thought to be true is turned on its head. Reading the book 'Black Swan' at the moment and thought of the topics of UFO's.

I'm an actual scientist and I've attended skeptics conferences. You'd be amazed how actually unscientific they are.

For example there's a recent incident where an airforce commander called Dave Fravor sighted a UFO, followed by another pilot got it on the radar.

A sceptic called Mick West stated the pilot with 4000 hours flight experience and brand new radar system were seeing a bird. The pilots stated that they were seeing some sort of aircraft with manoeuvres not capable with current engineering and even knowledge of physics. the radar and FLIR back it up in terms of speed and manoeuverability, yet the sceptic thinks they seen a bird.

To me that isn't just unscientific, that's f-ing stupid. I don't agree with labelling anything UFO aliens but the pilots didn't do that. They said a craft.

The pilots may have said craft, but UFO nuts just go with alien of the gaps. I read West's twitter feed and he is exhausting all earthly possibilites.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Here's an earlier circular supersonic dark project
    http://www.astronautix.com/p/pyewacket.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭radiata

I remember about 15 years ago at dusk seeing these 3 red spots in the sky. They were lined up in a straight vertical line.
    After about 30 seconds the lower red spot gradually got smaller then completely disappeared. The same thing then happened to the one above it and then the 3rd one.
    Was kinda weird

• Advertisement

Many years ago I saw something very strange in my housing estate. Myself and my friend were standing outside his house one evening when a hole opened up in the clouds and an object came down and shone a light on one of the houses. It stayed there for about 10 seconds and then went back up in the sky and the hole closed up again. This was before we had camera phones unfortunately.

Your housing estate was so rough it scared off an alien invasion?

Advertisement