Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

They are 109 here. Not sure whether to buy now!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

They're 92 on mine, don't know if anyone's interested?

tbahh wrote: »

Would you mind if I did?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,201 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

92 here. Island open. She’s walking around the rose garden/plaza area

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

98 here

• Advertisement

tbahh wrote: »
    Thanks, got my 2 loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Thanks, got my 2 loads.

No prob, was away when you came over 2nd time!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Potential Max this week of 208. :(

• Administrators Posts: 53,487 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Potential max of 594 for me. Fingers and toes crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

In a shocking turn of events, max forecast for this week is 204. I keep saying it every week, but I am done with this crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I didn't get a chance to buy any turnips this week but do you know what? The freedom feels good lol!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Bells21 wrote: »
    I didn't get a chance to buy any turnips this week but do you know what? The freedom feels good lol!!

yeah i gave up once i made a few million, way less pressure!
    i still check prices in case i get a high one for ye but i haven't anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Bells21 wrote: »

I didn't buy any this week or last as I've enough capital. My stalk is also in a seemingly unending deep recession.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Typically as I didn't buy this week, I've a 62% chance of a large spike up to 630.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I have 301 this afternoon. No idea about trends. Ill leave it open shortly in case anyone wants
    Pretty sure that's my highest ever island price haha

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm on one of those slowly decreasing hills. Peak Thursday/Friday or crash and burn.

bluewolf wrote: »
    I have 301 this afternoon. No idea about trends. Ill leave it open shortly in case anyone wants
    Pretty sure that's my highest ever island price haha

Hey are you open? I’d love to offload so I can time travel back to yesterday when I had Celeste a meteor shower...

Hey are you open? I’d love to offload so I can time travel back to yesterday when I had Celeste a meteor shower...

Will be open around 9 if that's ok?

Will be open around 9 if that's ok?
    That would be great, thanks. I want to time travel back to last night so we can all grab a meteor shower & Celeste..

@bluewolf I’m ready to go whenever you get online. Let me know & I’ll sell my 2 lots of turnips super quick so I can travel back to yesterday & let everyone see some stars :)

• Advertisement

@bluewolf I’m ready to go whenever you get online. Let me know & I’ll sell my 2 lots of turnips super quick so I can travel back to yesterday & let everyone see some stars :)

Am on now

Am on now
    Are you still open by any chance?

Just closed up to go to hollys sorry

Just closed up to go to hollys sorry
    Ah well, thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Any decent ones today?
    Up to 477 myself this morning.

Good price! After my steady decrease for the last 4 windows, I am on 134 this morning, spiking tomorrow morning.
    50% chance of small spike (142-203) and 50% of high spike, up to 612.

If you're willing to open, I might hedge my bets and sell one inventory with you....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I'll open her up now...

Dodo code is: GP0RH

EDIT: Had to change the Dodo code there, as I'd let the Switch go to sleep.

Sorry just saw this now, give me a few mins to load my inventory. :o

Thanks very much. If you need anything let me know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Chiarrai92

Hmmm 60% chance of decreasing.. 30% chance of a large spike upto 594.. Fingers crossed

Advertisement