Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Morning everyone! Turnips are 93 here this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭jogdish

Bought at 94, hoping someone here might have a good price, and will share my own if I get any high prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭one ill cat

Bells21 wrote: »
    I can only do 10 better at 51 this evening I'm afraid.
    Some kick in the behind when you have weeks like that.

Thanks for replying. I actually got lucky, searched for ACNH related hashtags on twitter & found a French girl who was able to let me sell them for 560! :D

So I figured I'd leave the turnips for a couple of weeks until I get myself better organised ... then next thing you know I bought 80 stacks of the things this morning :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Potential max this week of 220. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Same. Boo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

95% chance of a large spike here. Up to 564....

95% chance of a large spike here. Up to 564....

100% my spike is happening this afternoon. Fingers crossed its a biggie.....

Fingers crossed! My max forecast for the week is 186 :mad:

Fingers crossed! My max forecast for the week is 186 :mad:

Damn those turnip gods..... Only 230.... some large spike.... pah! Ill be holding out for something better but if anyone wants to offload theirs early let me know....

Any good turnip prices today, guys?

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Any good turnip prices today, guys?

I wish! I’m at my predicted max for the week - 153 :rolleyes:

130 today for me, good enough. Offloaded at a small profit.
    If anyone wants to visit before 12, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've got 208 today if anyone wants to sell let me know!

Anyone got a decent price? 45 bells here...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Anyone got a decent price? 45 bells here...

208, let me know if you want to come before 10!

208, let me know if you want to come before 10!

Thanks very much but I think I’ll chance my arm for a little higher tomorrow. Feel free to mock me & laugh if it all goes wrong! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Chiarrai92

Turnips are 204 on my island today if anyones stuck im happy to open up

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,976 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Totally in and out of the game all week so not keeping a close enough eye.. But they're 40 bells today :(. My son tells me they were 130 during the week and he sold his own and not mine :eek: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

Anybody got a good price for turnips? 128 here

I Literally cannot believe this - the first week EVER that I haven’t bought turnips and I have a price of 569! Words cannot describe how mad I am right now.

Gates open for about half an hour for friends then I’m going Dodo code via ACfan.

EDIT: DODO code is CN6K3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

I Literally cannot believe this - the first week EVER that I haven’t bought turnips and I have a price of 569! Words cannot describe how mad I am right now.

Gates open for about half an hour for friends then I’m going Dodo code via ACfan.

Typical isn't it. I haven't bought in a number of weeks. Just sold for 423 on AC. Just happy to get rid of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

EDIT: DODO code is CN6K3

My other half is trying to join your queue through the app, totally random that she came across you :pac:

My other half is trying to join your queue through the app, totally random that she came across you :pac:

Ha that’s gas. Maybe they should pay the entry fee so :D

Ha that’s gas. Maybe they should pay the entry fee so :D

The queue was full, but she finally got in :D

The queue was full, but she finally got in :D

Would ya g’way! Tell her to skip the queue & use my code above. I will always help Boardsies out first.

Would ya g’way! Tell her to skip the queue & use my code above. I will always help Boardsies out first.

Lol she said thanks a mill and you’re the best, I thought the code would have changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,397 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Bought turnips today for the first time in weeks, also my daughter bought some for the first time so should anyone here get a decent price I'd love to be able to get hers sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,397 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Has anybody any semblance of a decent price this week? Anything over 250 would be OK for her.

Has anybody any semblance of a decent price this week? Anything over 250 would be OK for her.

I've a 94% chance of a large spike up to 546 but last time my spike was only 200 n something... U never know though....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,976 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Turnips are 153 here

If anyone is interested?

Advertisement