Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sorted, thanks tbahh!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

Mr E wrote: »
    Sorted, thanks tbahh!

Just saw your in-game messages there, glad you got it done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Turnips are 71 this morning. It’s now officially a decreasing week. Yet another crap week of prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Potential max this week now down to 158 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Was looking like I was going to be on a decreasing pattern after all this week however I no have a 94%chance of a large spike tomorrow pm. Anywhere from 251 up to 648

• Advertisement

100% chance of a large spike this afternoon although it's predicting anywhere between 216-648. Will post after 12 with the price incase anyone still has turnips they need to offload

So 293 is my large spike. I can open up after 2 if anyone wants/needs to sell at that price.

Was playing animal crossing with my niece and nephew this morning. Started their turnip journey and hopefully between the 3 of us, we will get good prices this week (100, 100 and 98 buying prices).

• Administrators Posts: 53,640 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Bought for 103 this morning

Potential max this week 220.
    If I get that amount it'll be the best sale price in months.
    My stalks have been in recession. :(

• Advertisement

Another crap week I think.

B100, 52

Max for the week is 200.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Following the trend here too. Max 200 for me aswell....

How do you calculate the max?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

awec wrote: »
    How do you calculate the max?

There's loads of online calculators that use the AC algorithm

This one is popular https://turnipprophet.io/

Jesus yet another crappy forecast week. I'm so frustrated with this I think I'm going to give turnips a rest for a while after this. Bought 101, 102 this morning with a fluctuating pattern and max forecast of 202.

220 is my max so, which means pretty much doubling my money if it comes up, but if I uncheck the box saying it's my first time buying then I would be looking at maxes of 618. I guess that seems a bit high, must have to change some other variables too.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

I bought my biggest load yet for 100, predictions are for a max of 200 this week. Hope someone gets a better price, would love to finish paying house off.

Max of 193 this week for me it seems!

Maybe we just need Andrew's positive vibes back?

It'll be 600+ for someone. I can feel it!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Came in here delighted with my life, to tell you all turnip prices with me are 135 and to figure out how to get you over if you wanted some. But I see your prices are all way higher than that :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Late to the party but another write off week. 100% fluctuating pattern with a max of 150 :rolleyes:

I'm in the same boat. Prices have been absolutely shocking. Looks like we're all having a bad week. Might have to consider turnip exchange, much as I despise paying to offload turnips.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

Mine also fluctuating this week! No more than 200 expected!

135 yesterday, 140 today, will try again tomorrow.

601 I have!!! 601!!

I sold all my blooming turnips yesterday afternoon when it went to 175.

601:mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

601 I have!!! 601!!

I sold all my blooming turnips yesterday afternoon when it went to 175.

601:mad: :mad:

Amazing!!! Are you open? Ah ****e hate when that happens!

Amazing!!! Are you open? Ah ****e hate when that happens!

Switch is charging at the mo. I'll be back on in about an hour and will open it up then. I'll add my details to the thread in the meantime and will post in here when I'm back on.

I have 45 today ffs. :(

Switch is charging at the mo. I'll be back on in about an hour and will open it up then. I'll add my details to the thread in the meantime and will post in here when I'm back on.

Oh wow! That’s the best price here for a good while. Hopefully I’ll be able to pop over & offload my 2 lots. I’ve a conference call in a few mins so I might be able to do a sneaky run if you’re open then :)

• Advertisement

Hehe... Hopefully someone has good prices after 12. :D

Advertisement