Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Bought 109
    This morning 95

62.4% chance of a large spike this week of between 218 and 654 from tomorrow afternoon onwards. Fingers crossed!

91 this afternoon. Chances of max 654 reduced to 59.3% from Wednesday morning. Looks like it could be another week of let-downs but I'm trying to remain optimistic!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Where is everyone finding the predictions for prices? I just go into the shop and they tell me the current price.

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Where is everyone finding the predictions for prices? I just go into the shop and they tell me the current price.

This is the one I use:

https://turnipprophet.io/

There are others too.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Chiarrai92

B 95, S109, 130

Looks like iv hit my maximum for the week. Unless the 8% chance of a small spike upto 180 happens

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

https://ac-turnip.com/ is another one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

No punches pulled this morning :( 104 buy price and stuck with a max of 200 this week.

HA! Ha....... haaaa
    Max 202 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

B:104
    M: 95

Large spike of max 648 predicted for Wednesday of this week. Not a high percentage chance but the highest out of all options so far so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Bought 105,
    This morning 118
    Now 140

Max of 210 - not a great week.

Sigh the downward spiral continues. 87 this morning. Tracker has reduced odds of large spike to 55.5% and pushed it out to start from tomorrow afternoon. I've seen this so many times before, it keeps pushing out the projection and the odds keep reducing.

Ah well. Maybe it will prove me wrong and I'll actually get a good price? Who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Bought at 90
    Today it's was 120 Bells in the AM and 114 Bells in the PM
    Turnip prophet senses at fluctuating pattern that peaks at a whopping 126
    Oh well. At least I had a large spike last week

• Advertisement

Down to 82 this afternoon. Chances of large spike down to 50% from wed afternoon and chances of decreasing pattern up to 44%. Balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Small spike or fluctuating here....save me boards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

B. 97

85, 82, 77, 131

On the rise for tomorrow, but unsure if it's a slight or high spike! It's in the PM but I'm away tomorrow from around 2 til after 10 so hopefully I'll be able to let people on before then, if it is a high price!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Turnips are 537 bells here this evening. If anyone wants to sell let me know because I will have to use phone hot spot to open up.

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Turnips are 537 bells here this evening. If anyone wants to sell let me know because I will have to use phone hot spot to open up.

Would love to come over if possible, thanks! :)

Oh wow great price! But don’t go using your hotspot.

Oh wow great price! But don’t go using your hotspot.

That's true as well! I had turnips on the brain!

Ok it's open now. Come on over!

Ok it's open now. Come on over!

It crashed on me while I was on my way over. I reckon the hotspot connection isn’t strong enough?

Sorry it dropped out but you're welcome to try again. It's open now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

It crashed on me while I was on my way over. I reckon the hotspot connection isn’t strong enough?

I've been AWOL last week as did a house swap with my brother n was on mobile hotspot for the week. Couldnt sell turnips as kept crashing.... Great price though!!

Thanks so much for that, I've another lot of turnips but I'm gonna save it for my prices tomorrow in case there is a high spike.

I had to rush out but I left a tulip wand recipe in front of Able's for you. Thanks again! :)

Thanks a million! Delighted to offload at that price after the disaster of last week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Still open?

For a couple more mins

Thanks for the bits from those who came over, ye left before I could offer my spares!

Turnips are a measly 569 bells today.

Will open in a few minutes with a queue from Turnip exchange. As I said in here yesterday, I'll be away from around 2 and won't be back until after closing time so hopefully I'll be able to help some of you out on it.

78 this morning, 75 this afternoon. 61% chance I’m on a decreasing pattern now but still a small chance of a large spike. Turnip prices have been awful for me almost every week since I started plating. Only had a great price once that I can remember.

tbahh wrote: »
    Turnips are a measly 569 bells today.

Will open in a few minutes with a queue from Turnip exchange. As I said in here yesterday, I'll be away from around 2 and won't be back until after closing time so hopefully I'll be able to help some of you out on it.

Here's the link:
    https://turnip.exchange/island/9ae0685b

Was checking connection and it crashed for the person who was coming, i've updated turnip exchange with new code!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That was me. On a call now so I'll try again in a few mins. Thanks!

Advertisement