Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'm afraid no one can stop her...
    Arge maybe. If Arge married her and they had lots of kids she might go off and mind them and leave us all in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

TA googled pop tarts and got flashbacks of when they used to burn the fuucking mouth off me.

also TA checked the press for an iced bun and found that of the pack of pink, white, plain and chocolate iced buns that were bought,only the chocolate ones were left. does anyone else even eat the choc ones? to me they're like the bounty bars of the pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

When you waste good hair, makeup and an outfit on plans that don’t end up happening :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

People who never shut up talking about work.

Another Boards TA. Between screen 'seizing', and showing 'recent posts' in followed threads about half a day behind - ended up having to restart laptop. Do I not not like restarting without closing all tabs? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    People who never shut up talking about work.

Ten years after I left a crap job I'm still asked "do you not miss it".

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Unskippable ads on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Unskippable ads on youtube.

Use YouTube Vanced if on phone or Smart YouTube on smart TV!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TA for boards errors again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

An annoyingly sore blister between my 3rd and 4th toes. I'm not sure how it got there. It's sore and itchy if I touch it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Since lockdown, the constant barrage of celebrities "recalling" things that happened to them. It's not the things themselves that annoy me..this is not a comment on the merit of their sadness or whatever they are feeling, but the fact they are "being recalled" now because they just want to get the media attention. There's nothing else happening so they must tell us now about something that happened two years ago.

My mother insists on saying "peacify" when she means pacify.

Constant stream of breastfeeding propaganda on the mother's group I joined. It's "world breastfeeding week" apparently. Politely f*ck off and mind your own business and breasts please. In fact TA any world "thing" week or national "thing" day. Who even decides these? Can we have a national TA week so?

Antares35 wrote: »
    Since lockdown, the constant barrage of celebrities "recalling" things that happened to them. It's not the things themselves that annoy me..this is not a comment on the merit of their sadness or whatever they are feeling, but the fact they are "being recalled" now because they just want to get the media attention. There's nothing else happening so they must tell us now about something that happened two years ago.

My mother insists on saying "peacify" when she means pacify.

Constant stream of breastfeeding propaganda on the mother's group I joined. It's "world breastfeeding week" apparently. Politely f*ck off and mind your own business and breasts please. In fact TA any world "thing" week or national "thing" day. Who even decides these? Can we have a national TA week so?
    We get 52 of them a year :pac:

Celebs, especially actors are really getting desperate now. They have to keep their mug in public view and on people's minds as much as possible as they aren't able to make films or shows.
    The public has such a short attention span now and trends change so fast that they could find themselves on the scrapheap very handy.

An annoyingly sore blister between my 3rd and 4th toes. I'm not sure how it got there. It's sore and itchy if I touch it.
    The thong on your flip-flop maybe?
    I went to buy some flip-flop or sandally things a few years ago, I tried a pair on and the shop assistant said he had some more in the back that had a thong. A thong! I was totally morto, I thought he would bring me back those g-string shorts beloved of pervs. :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

TA'd at aging body and sore limbs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

We get 52 of them a year :pac:

Celebs, especially actors are really getting desperate now. They have to keep their mug in public view and on people's minds as much as possible as they aren't able to make films or shows.
    The public has such a short attention span now and trends change so fast that they could find themselves on the scrapheap very handy.

That reminds me when we were kids and we'd ask my mam
    why there was father's and mother's Day but no children's Day and she'd say "every day was children's Day". Wouldn't mind but the irony of saying that to anyone from the generation that had to put up with the sh*the we'd to endure. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,376 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

TA'd that I can't post on annoying things in supermarkets thread.
    404 every time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The updated “interface” on the Sky Box.

The tide is turning…

cj maxx wrote: »
    TA'd that I can't post on annoying things in supermarkets thread.
    404 every time :(
    Just post your stories here, it's nearly the same thread like, just more specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Just-Eat changed its colour scheme to orange and I don't like it.

Wy9eofo2_400x400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just-Eat changed its colour scheme to orange and I don't like it.

Wy9eofo2_400x400.jpg

Hunger strike is the only way to go.

TA the Glenroes are setting in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I'm in work right now and my girlfriend sent me a photo of our front window. Two people sitting on our window ledge having a chat. She is too scared to tell them to move away from our house.

I'm ****ing seething because I'm not there, because I don't tolerate that sh1t.

I'd be telling them to move away.

Oh, I had that years ago. Still enrages me thinking about it. Moved into the house, and there were other houses in the estate being finished. One lunchtime I go into my living room, and there’s 6 builders sitting on my window ledge, eating their lunch. Like, they’d walked into my garden and up the driveway to get there. I wasn’t slow about telling them to feck right off, but the mad thing was that they were all in a huff about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

TA’d that I came across something that TA’d me earlier, and I said to myself “I’m definitely posting about that in the TA thread!”, and now I can’t remember what it was.

Oh, I had that years ago. Still enrages me thinking about it. Moved into the house, and there were other houses in the estate being finished. One lunchtime I go into my living room, and there’s 6 builders sitting on my window ledge, eating their lunch. Like, they’d walked into my garden and up the driveway to get there. I wasn’t slow about telling them to feck right off, but the mad thing was that they were all in a huff about it.

Such pr1cks. I honestly don't understand the mindset behind it. I would never do that. I don't know why anyone would, it's so ****ing cheeky!

And what annoyed me even more is that the lad/lassie and his/her friend were talking to my next door neighbour, who KNEW we lived there as she's said hello numerous times and no doubt has heard my Scottish accent booming out the window on more than one occasion :pac: and she said nothing....So there's no excuse there.

Everything I want to say to people who p1ss me off always comes in hindsight. I'm always too late to do something, or don't think to do/say something until it's too late for any reason. It frustrates me. "I wish I was there or I would've done/said *this*"..... that part of the brain shuts down a lot, though. *sigh*

With that said, here's the photo that she showed me at half 11 in the morning when I still had another 6 hours left in work.

1LJd7tJm.png

Ta'd at threads that feature a lot of youtube clips or large images.

These are some of the main 'culprits:P' in causing my screen to seize/go blank etc.

I like them threads so that's why I click on them - no beef with the content or owt like that.

Not knowing fk all about technology, I don't know if it's an 'update' issue on my laptop, or whatnot, or if it's a symptom of a larger problem with boards.ie in general... :(

Am on the 'default' 'site setting' I think for Boards when it comes to laptops/computers etc.

Also, when 'browsing' on mobile (don't post on it - use it to see if there's any 'new developments' on existing threads/ or some interesting new threads, as it's a lot less awkward than the laptop version) I get many's the error (could be 404s, not sure) message when I try to click on a different page. :confused:

I hope it's ok to post this here - am wary of posting in 'site development' etc ,as I might be asked to link to page or post 'screenshot' - things I haven't a clue about.

TA'd also at not knowing what's a good time of day to post a long TA like this one :pac:

Ta'd at threads that feature a lot of youtube clips or large images.

These are some of the main 'culprits:P' in causing my screen to seize/go blank etc.

I like them threads so that's why I click on them - no beef with the content or owt like that.

Not knowing fk all about technology, I don't know if it's an 'update' issue on my laptop, or whatnot, or if it's a symptom of a larger problem with boards.ie in general... :(

Am on the 'default' 'site setting' I think for Boards when it comes to laptops/computers etc.

Also, when 'browsing' on mobile (don't post on it - use it to see if there's any 'new developments' on existing threads/ or some interesting new threads, as it's a lot less awkward than the laptop version) I get many's the error (could be 404s, not sure) message when I try to click on a different page. :confused:

I hope it's ok to post this here - am wary of posting in 'site development' etc ,as I might be asked to link to page or post 'screenshot' - things I haven't a clue about.

TA'd also at not knowing what's a good time of day to post a long TA like this one :pac:

Is my image too large? I thought I shrunk it.

Is my image too large? I thought I shrunk it.

:D I don't know GB - I didn't notice.

I was on about other threads; like the beautiful women/ favourite music videos threads that are the cause of the a4mentioned TA - not this one. I wasn't havin' a swipe at this thread, or posts in it, just want that to be clear :pac:

I was merely 'at sea' and was as much wondering if I was alone in my TA as much as having the Ta itself :)

How many people have been knocked down and killed or seriously injured on Coroation Street over the years? It is only a short little cobbled street with 90 degree corners at each end, you would be lucky if you ever got out of second gear on it.

One more, and last Boards TA and last post for a while as well.

Doin me head in this. As well as screen freezing which I've, along with others mentioned,
    there's also the incessant buffering clicking on threads, as well as when clicking on the 'last page'
    it somehow lands on 2nd or 3rd last page. I thanked a post on another thread which seemed to be a page or
    two back from where it should have been.

I'm out :pac::pac: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

This morning I was all excited to see my boyfriend today, then he cancelled (again) and I ended up in A&E with mam. Well that day went well :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,193 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I met an old school friend lately. We were discussing TV, etc and Normal People came up in the Conversation. I said I watched it he said he knew the guy in it.
    I was like ‘Where did you met him?’ He replied
    I know him from the TV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement