Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Be right back

Hearing that someone paid €1800 for a dog the other day. Ridiculous. No wonder there is such a problem recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

New Home wrote: »
    TA that at first glance I thought the name of this thread had been changed to Trivial Things Cat AnnoYogurt.

Thats the next one:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

bonzodog2 wrote:
    What type of clown thinks this was a good place for a fire blanket?

Krusty?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Onshuh wrote: »
    Krusty?

No, Mr Burns. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

New Home wrote: »
    No, Mr Burns. :pac:

Jimmy the Scumbag does insurance claims now. I expected more from him. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

A proper trivial annoyance here, but it does annoy me when someone tags someone on AdBook Facebook but leaves in their entire name, ie: John Doe check this out. Like, a single tap of backspace will remove the second name and keep the tag ffs!

I never knew that and it always ta'd me now I'm thinking of all the people I must have ta'd. ☺️

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

dubstarr wrote: »
    Thats the next one:D

I told you that in confidence :mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

I was walking past a parked car today on a busy street, and as I walked past I glanced in the window. There was a dude in the passenger seat clipping his toenails on his big manky feet.
    Unexpected ick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,155 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Archeron wrote: »
    I was walking past a parked car today on a busy street, and as I walked past I glanced in the window. There was a dude in the passenger seat clipping his toenails on his big manky feet.
    Unexpected ick :(

TA'd that i feel ill after reading that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I told you that in confidence :mad:

:pac:

Oops:o:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

My last day off was mostly spent checking the status of a parcel I was expecting to arrive today (I even paid the extra for the "express" option) but due to the fact they were getting all confused with my address and post code (not my fault, their own stupid mistake) it looks like it's not arriving tonight, but I still kept checking, as the tracking info says "Time of delivery: End of Day" which according to their FAQ is 7pm.

I'm back at work tomorrow, and my partner isn't gonna be home, and I know I'm gonna come home to a "sorry we missed you" letter and I'm not gonna have a scrap of time to go and pick it up if it gets taken back to the depot.

€45 for that delivery. I absolutely ****ing regret it now.

Was peeling the last piece of shell from the soft boiled egg which was to be the crowning glory of the ramen I’d made, only for the egg (obviously sensing it’s imminent consumption) to leap from my hand to the floor to be set upon by my ravenous pug.

F*ckin raging

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Was peeling the last piece of shell from the soft boiled egg which was to be the crowning glory of the ramen I’d made, only for the egg (obviously sensing it’s imminent consumption) to leap from my hand to the floor to be set upon by my ravenous pug.

F*ckin raging

Gonna be punching out some foul farts this night.

Take the battery out of the smoke alarm, dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Sore back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Got a package in the post, 'ooh yay' I think, 'I wasn't expecting anything today'. Open the package to find a single card there with a promise of a £15 Amazon gift voucher if I give their product (which I bought a few weeks ago) a 100% rating on the site. No wonder they've so many good reviews if they're bribing their customers. Considering complaining to Amazon about it. But I'm not sure if I'm quite that petty...........yet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Headaches that start yesterday evening and are still there this morning .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

In the 2.5 years Ive been attached to my post, X who is our orical for all things has been unavailable, never picks up the phone during his working hours and rarely responds to my emails and then just to respond vaguely to the content.
    He is much loved as a hero in the organisation, so I dont know if its just me he is 'ignoring' or not. Life experience says he's like this with everyone but ppl on a higher pay grade than his.

TA today my post grad student accuses me of bias, as I cant predict X's behaviour post lockdown.

Bet I can.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

counselling helped me for a time, good to unload on a stranger.

since lockdown counselling/therapy sessions have of course, like other services, been taken remotely so those in counseling have to to do sessions at home with therapists over skype or whatever.

i read a piece on the privacy issues now faced by those in counselling, particularly young people, having to blurt out their business where friends/family/roomates can hear them. TA the effect covid has had on mental health services.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 RLF71

How many faces supposed friends can have.You can call **** off.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,376 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That the drops you get for €7 in olive oil. No special ingredients, just olive oil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

You unlock your phone, and the layout of your apps looks different. But you can’t put your finger on what’s different. Did you or one of the kids just accidentally move some of them? Or has someone deleted an app? But what app? You can’t see anything missing, but you also can’t say for sure that nothing is.

Head remains melted until you give in after a few days and just accept that this is your new home screen - but in the back of your mind, you will always wonder: what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

TA trying to unsay what's been said post argument.

when you, or someone else says something in the heat of the moment that they later say they didnt mean, but when you look at them and vice versa thinking it over, you cant help but think thats how they feel, now its out in the open and cant be taken back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Tradesmen (specifically plasterers) who are such a temperamental bunch. We had hoped last week that by today we’d have the house nearly finished, but no, plastering hasn’t even started despite having a plasterer in for 3 days this week, even though the builder was slabbing the walls as well.

Also TA’d at living in a building site

TA you make an important phone call and the line is terrible, they can hear you but you can hardly understand a word they say.
    You have to keep stopping them and asking them to repeat themselves, then you worry that they will think you are some kind of moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

TA you make an important phone call and the line is terrible, they can hear you but you can hardly understand a word they say.
    You have to keep stopping them and asking them to repeat themselves, then you worry that they will think you are some kind of moron.

Always happens when I have to ring the Ulster Bank in Norn Iron. Pity I can't get sub titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

That my office colleague has decided to take up whistling. Bad enough but its the same fcuking tune over and over!

There was an old comedy film on about this perfect village in England. It had 99.9% employment. There was only one unemployed man who was also a beggar, a drunk and a tealeaf. Can you guess what nationality he was? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,376 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I went to download an app from the Google play store. Read the about this app.
    They get photos,calls everything.
    I know they probably have everything anyway but it's scary seeing it all written down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

There was an old comedy film on about this perfect village in England. It had 99.9% employment. There was only one unemployed man who was also a beggar, a drunk and a tealeaf. Can you guess what nationality he was? :rolleyes:

Scottish?

• Advertisement

Scottish?
    Nope, a bit closer to home Rodders.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement