Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    But I don't wanna. :(

Come on ring them and then you'll get cookie....

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

New Home wrote: »
    Put a 5 between his phone code and his n., e.g. 087 5 1234567 and it'll go straight to voicemail. :cool: :D

haha i do that all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Put a 5 between his phone code and his n., e.g. 087 5 1234567 and it'll go straight to voicemail. :cool: :D
    I doubt that'll work with landlines unfortunately. Good tip though!
    Come on ring them and then you'll get cookie....

:pac:
    I might take you up on that. There is a packet of chocolate hob nobs downstairs.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ah, now you're just trying to be awkward! :pac:

Edit: Also, can I please have a biscuit, too?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Call him when he’s on his lunch and leave a message or just send an email and don’t answer when he calls.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Thanks everyone for your support. I just rang him.............and he's on leave today and will be back Tuesday. I'm off till the 27th. MWAH HAW HAW HAW! The literal best possible outcome.

Still gonna have a biccie though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,377 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I hate when people do that :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

cj maxx wrote: »
    I hate when people do that :(

I do, too, but sometimes needs must.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Thanks everyone for your support. I just rang him.............and he's on leave today and will be back Tuesday. I'm off till the 27th. MWAH HAW HAW HAW! The literal best possible outcome.

Still gonna have a biccie though.

Have the whole pack! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

TA'd at the low expectations of my smartwatch. I opened a box that was delivered and it congratulated me on my workout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I've said it before and I'll say it again fatfingeritis. I can't bloody type on a phone anymore grrrrrrr

In work we have two buildings, 400 metres, apart. I offered to got to work from the secondary building in order to avoid close contact with my colleagues ('cos I'm a hero like that) but I haven't been in my real office for 4 months.

I usually had a keyboard and monitor attached to my laptop, but since then the 'move' I've been exclusively using my laptop and my typing is now atrocious, similar to the fat-finger thing. I mean...it's ridiculously bad! The other day, I had to briefly use a normal keyboard and it felt like debauchery... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I work in a public sector office and just like probably every other single office/business on the planet, the last few months have had an inordinate number of emails/correspondence, posters, notices etc in relation to Covid19 yet the girl who sits opposite me and who has been in work every day since the pandemic started and deals with many covid issues refers to it as COVA (pronouncing the 'A' very distinctly) This morning she was asking about a covid payment for an employee and calling it a Cov-AH payment and I asked her to repeat herself 4 times and eventually said 'sorry I have no idea what your talking about' and when she explained, I said 'Oh you mean COVID payment..sorry I hadn't a clue what you were talking about when you kept calling it COVA' and she just looked at me blankly and continued at her work. Less than 15 minutes later she was talking with another person in the office about some news article she had read about Covid and was again calling it COVA...drives me fcuking nuts!!!

TA'd at mobile phone companies. I don't like the distraction of phone calls or feeling on call , so for that reason I don't court the phone - making spurious phone calls just out of boredom etc.. Partly because I don't want to be on the "receiving end" :pac:

Anyway, for what E20 a mth I definitely don't get value for money out of the "free":rolleyes: calls and texts to mobiles and calls to landlines.

My major TA though is that to ring voicemail costs extra - the hungry m"^&er!**%$r! :mad:

In the words of Joe Pesci (lethal weapon 3 I think~) the mobile/cell phone companies "they fcuk you, they fcuk you, they fcuk you!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Neighbours ball in the back garden.
    No problem, I'll just give it a good boot back.
    Ball goes high in the air, hits a pole holding up their clothes lines and lands further down back in my garden! Grr!

Good goalie skills from their clothes line though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

I work in a public sector office and just like probably every other single office/business on the planet, the last few months have had an inordinate number of emails/correspondence, posters, notices etc in relation to Covid19 yet the girl who sits opposite me and who has been in work every day since the pandemic started and deals with many covid issues refers to it as COVA (pronouncing the 'A' very distinctly) This morning she was asking about a covid payment for an employee and calling it a Cov-AH payment and I asked her to repeat herself 4 times and eventually said 'sorry I have no idea what your talking about' and when she explained, I said 'Oh you mean COVID payment..sorry I hadn't a clue what you were talking about when you kept calling it COVA' and she just looked at me blankly and continued at her work. Less than 15 minutes later she was talking with another person in the office about some news article she had read about Covid and was again calling it COVA...drives me fcuking nuts!!!

You should kill her! :pac:

Wait till no-one else is on the office, then beat her to death with her own keyboard... just remember to wash your hands afterwards. ;)

I'm going to start calling it Cova now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Just call it the Chinese virus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭LiquidZeb

Just call it the Chinese virus.

Wuhan flu or Kung flu as president Trump says.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You should kill her! :pac:

Wait till no-one else is on the office, then beat her to death with her own keyboard... just remember to wash your hands afterwards. ;)
    tie the keyboard to a brush handle so you can maintain social distance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Drones...

And the annoying people obsessed with flying them and making pointless stupid arial videos.

I think I'm going to develop a fighter drone, which can hunt the fcukers down and fire tiny heat seeking cruiser missiles to annihilate them! Or perhaps a drone air defence system, which can take them out from the ground... hmmm out to the shed I go! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

people on Facebook contacting me asking me if I can be their girlfriend and asking for details, feck off

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

I can't for the life of me stay warm at the moment. I ordered an electric blanket and it was supposed to come yesterday but no sign of it yet. Why am I so cold!.

TA'd at the low expectations of my smartwatch. I opened a box that was delivered and it congratulated me on my workout.

Was this the box? In which case your watch might've had a point.

80626243_10157931799993464_1554651081659645952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_oc=AQlfUXhmKxL6flWglHaT1ksDqLZr3Cageme-cmfMI2knMcsN5GIG3WHtQ3N3UOdG820&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&_nc_tp=9&oh=e1993a4d0cf37290c7868a35f770c039&oe=5F2CFCCB

people on Facebook contacting me asking me if I can be their girlfriend and asking for details, feck off

Can you be my girlfriend or are people on boards a big no no as well? :D

^^^^^^

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,013 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

No, true story. The polarisation apparantly works that way.

It does actually indeed work, my friend.
    But the question is.. How will I get used to reading side ways? :D

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

blade1 wrote: »
    Can you be my girlfriend or are people on boards a big no no as well? :D

:D that's a polite no

:D that's a polite no

You're missing out I tell ya! :D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

How fast thorns grow in the hedges.One day you don't see them.Next day they are all over the place.

• Advertisement

The stupid man that cuts the grass here keeps wrecking my flowerpots with the strimmer. He's shredded dozens of them, often damaging the plants, too. Does my head in. :mad: Would it kill him to watch what he was doing?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement