Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

It's punctuation...

Well i hope pulling up a random stranger on the internet,gave you the fuzzies.
    You can go to be bed happy.

Accommodation, and the sh1ttness of it (I live in an apt myself)

Often hear about:

Poor infrastructure.. No internet, poor travel networks etc.. The state of the house itself.

Crap neighbourhoods - criminality, 'antisocial behaviour'

Crap Landlords..... Crap Tenants

Never (well rarely) hear much about rubbish sound-proofing ie can hear neighbours walking around, doors opening and closing - noises that should
    not be heard imo... Houses probably the same with them being poorly constructed with mickey mouse inner walls; should all be made from stone/brick and not sh1tty plasterboard.

It's like the foocares want us all miserable :(

I may have mentioned this before, but I'm 'up in here :P' "raising awareness" :pac: :pac: :pac:

And also.... Awareness raising Modares collecting, yes it apparently needs money to raise the sort of awareness that ends with them kernts going off on a e2,500 jolly climbing Kilimanjaro.. KERNTS :D

The news was on there and I heard hundreds of Liverpool fans who congregated had to be separated - dispersal order issued - also, a fire had to be put out on a balcony...
    stray firework or something... fk all else must have fkn happened; didn't hear anything about arrests...

Yet, BLM marches and congregations are never segregated or vilified - they're lauded if anything!

The biased effin news :mad:

Edit: Separated I meant there 2 lines up, not segregated...

A brave new world - too much choice for (relatively free) entertainment/diversion nowadays.

All them books I could have read in the last 10/15/20 years :(

I'll have to live out rest o me days pretty much ignorant of philosophy, history, politics and the likes cos I'm a lazy unmotivated f*%"e$ :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

BLM protests - on a day to day survival basis who really cares as we go about keeping the wolf from the door in our own lives. Bored with it now go away, you are born where you are born cant change that glad im 100% irish many generations probably was starving in the famine too !

Hey im not going to be marching about the famine - i am a professional and have plenty to eat now because I learned from the past & grudges are not worth wasting your energy on. i got my self educated thats the currency of modern life.
    Anyone can be educated you just have to have the desire and not a giant chip on your shoulder about 200+ year old history.
    BLM go away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Surrounded by snarky, smart alec, rude ppl today, ffs its not like my day is going to be a bundle of laughs as it is.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,020 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Eh Sky News....we don't call it a prime minister. It's taoiseach- pronounced "tea shock". And our new leader's first name phonetically sounds like "Meehaul".

They wouldn't be so blasé if it was an Arabic name or an Asian or African countries' cultural language.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

it must be saturday afternoon as i have a headache

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Bredabe wrote: »
    Surrounded by snarky, smart alec, rude ppl today, ffs its not like my day is going to be a bundle of laughs as it is.
    Hmmph! Well I know when I'm not wanted. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,340 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

it must be saturday afternoon as i have a headache

Same here

• Advertisement

On Sky yesterday Barnesy and Carragher, I think, were celebrating Liverpool's win and then the camera goes to MacManamon out in the middle of the pitch..... wearing a black scarf wrapped around his wrist ffs.... Had to switch it off about 20 seconds later - just too much.

Had only just tuned in about 2/3 minutes and it had good entertainment potential.. Where's Gary Neville was the gag at the time..

:mad: Damn this bullsh1t bandwagonning crap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Martin as Taoiseach.

After years trying to purge the theme tune from my head, I was again subjected to the 123 Insurance advert yesterday. For those who don't remember... 123.ie just log on and save mon-ey!

Dunnes Stores money off vouchers can be used for alcohol but not baby formula. You can get sh*tfaced on the cheap but pay full price to feed your baby. It's all very Irish.

I got a thirty euro refund on my car insurance. Miserable gits.

Increasing number of Irish people saying, "I was sat". Would you just f*cking cop on. It's "I was sitting" or "I sat".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Antares35 wrote: »

Dunnes Stores money off vouchers can be used for alcohol but not baby formula. You can get sh*tfaced on the cheap but pay full price to feed your baby. It's all very Irish.

From stage 2 up you can use the vouchers.

The manufacturer doesn't allow promotions for under 6 months formula as they want to promote bre*St is best.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭miss flutter ups

The fact they changed the coke can

The manufacturer doesn't allow promotions for under 6 months formula as they want to promote bre*St is best.

Which reminds me of another TA... The pressure on mother's to breastfeed is just unbelievable. It has single handedly been the biggest challenge for me in becoming a new mum. I've had people who barely know me asking out straight "and how are you feeding her?". It's as if your body becomes other people's business as soon as you have a baby. As if it isn't hard enough, we are made to feel like social pariahs if we resort to formula. My neighbour asked "how are you feeding her" when she knocked on my front door for a nose and I'm still TA'd with myself that I didn't just say "very well thanks!" :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Ifyou coulddoit allagain

Antares35 wrote:
    Which reminds me of another TA... The pressure on mother's to breastfeed is just unbelievable. It has single handedly been the biggest challenge for me in becoming a new mum. I've had people who barely know me asking out straight "and how are you feeding her?". It's as if your body becomes other people's business as soon as you have a baby. As if it isn't hard enough, we are made to feel like social pariahs if we resort to formula. My neighbour asked "how are you feeding her" when she knocked on my front door for a nose and I'm still TA'd with myself that I didn't just say "very well thanks!"

Do whatever the fook you want. If you decide to switch to formula, so what? That's your choice and nobody elses business.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I'm the only one up, the window is open, I'm in my room and I'm relaxed by the computer with a lovely roasting hot cup of tea, cold breeze coming in to balance it all out. The sound of the odd car lightly whooshing by on the main road nearby. It's so nice.

What could possibly ruin this blissful late night?

Oh I know, when someone pulls up into the estate, takes minutes to turn his car off (I HATE the sound of a neutral car engine outside my house at night, it's ignorant!) but the most irritating thing about it is, after he's turned his car off, he opens and closes about 10 doors, like wtf are you doing? Get your **** and get into your house & stop forgetting to grab things from your car. It's gone 1am, shut the f*ck up. Constantly hearing the sound of a car door opening and closing.

........... *click*-*bang*..........

*click*-*bang*..............

..............*click*...........*bang*......

....*click*-*bang*

STOP IT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Neighbour’s discovered the wonderful world of garden centres. Baldy little helium breather must be like a giddy kid in a toy store the past month alone he’s picked up every tacky bit of garden decor imaginable from miniature tin tricycles to granite seagulls and now he’s moved onto lighting :( goodbye stars. Tasteless little cünt

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Couldn't sleep until half 1 and wide awake since 5.30. This will be a long day.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,060 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Neighbour’s discovered the wonderful world of garden centres. Baldy little helium breather must be like a giddy kid in a toy store the past month alone he’s picked up every tacky bit of garden decor imaginable from miniature tin tricycles to granite seagulls and now he’s moved onto lighting :( goodbye stars. Tasteless little cünt

Nothing a can of gloss paint horsed over the wall at night wouldn’t sort out.

Obviously a little butty Duub...fcukers like that shïte

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Nothing a can of gloss paint horsed over the wall at night wouldn’t sort out.

Expect a bucket of sh1te to be lobbed back the next night if you do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Expect a bucket of sh1te to be lobbed back the next night if you do this.

While I’ve no doubt you’d be able to fill a whole bucket but do you think you’d get a good flight on the “contents”, R?

I mean, you’d have to contend with some of it sticking to the sides, and bottom, of the bucket. To be honest, if you really wanted to go down that route of “retaliation” I’d suggest using a plastic bag and, once full, tie off the top, give it a good swing and, then, let fly.

You’d get good distance and, hopefully, inflict maximum “damage“ on impact. But what do I know, I’m not one for shíte-ing in buckets, like your good self.

All I’m asking is that you consider other, more effective, options.

The tide is turning…

The term "change up" when "change" is sufficient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mike Hough

Woke up at 4am with 2 cramps across the back of my thighs... didn't half sting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

dubstarr wrote: »
    Well i hope pulling up a random stranger on the internet,gave you the fuzzies.
    You can go to be bed happy.

The thread is about trivial things that annoy you...….your punctuation is one of the trivial things that annoy me.

You seem to have no problem posting about the trivial things that annoy you......do you not realise that you might actually be annoying someone though...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

The thread is about trivial things that annoy you...….your punctuation is one of the trivial things that annoy me.

You seem to have no problem posting about the trivial things that annoy you......do you not realise that you might actually be annoying someone though...

Mod note - cut that out now and keep the grammar Nazism to yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Ifyou coulddoit allagain

That gin can be so two faced. It was my friend last night. It's not my friend this morning. *shakes fist at gin bottle*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The fact they changed the coke can
    The new skinny one looks rubbish. Any truth that thy changed it so little children can hold it more easily and stupid parents will buy it for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

You can say breast here!
    You can even say tits!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

That so, so many people are irrationally angry about the BLM movement.
    Why are you so angry about it, people?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement