Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭badabing106

When things in supermarkets are marked at half price, and you buy more of them, but are charged full price for each of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

When things in supermarkets are marked at half price, and you buy more of them, but are charged full price for each of them

A Supervalu speciality scam !!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

When you dont know what day it is.
    All the days are just running in to each other.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

PsychoPete wrote: »
    To be honest if 30 cats turned up at my door I'd want to keep them all. I have a habit of wanting to pet any animal I see

SNAP! :cool::)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The ever changing weather, one minutes its cold, the next its raining, the next minute it humid .
    New Home wrote: »
    SNAP! :cool::)

Double snap :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

To be honest if 30 cats turned up at my door I'd want to keep them all. I have a habit of wanting to pet any animal I see

Makes note to self to drive past Psycho Pete's house tomorrow and casually fling all six cats into his garden :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,574 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Antares35 wrote: »
    Makes note to self to drive past Psycho Pete's house tomorrow and casually fling all six cats into his garden :)

326.gif

When they're talking about national debt, I know it's broken down per head of population but the way it's phrased really annoys me. Paschal Donoghue actually said, "that means every man, woman and child in this country now owes 44k". I don't remember borrowing 44k..I don't owe 44k to anyone. And do the womxn not owe anything?

326.gif

:D

Tesco glitchy website. They free up deliver slots at 10pm for the next day and you think that's grand, I have until 11 46 to shop, but every time you try to add something, a notification pops up "warning, your slot is only valid until 00 01 and is about to expire" - how? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

dubstarr wrote: »
    When you dont know what day it is.
    All the days are just running in to each other.

Yet I wake up in a cold sweat some nights as I know exactly how many days away my deadlines are. Along with how far behind I am on them.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Professionals who should know better, self-congratulating about accommodating a person with a disability, by freely offering 'supports' that dont work for the disability.

EG Offering a blind person a non-braile book.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Irish posters on other social platform like reddit in full angry man mode about how somehow the reason for the sheer extent of the Covid Pandemic in Ireland lies at the feet of the Irish Government and there is no one else whatsover to blame.

Might as well stay on boards so, so sneer at the angry fellas ranting in these forums etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,026 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

The guilt-tripping of those health and fitness apps that tell you were "more active over the last couple of weeks".

I fecking know. But, smart arse, it was snowing one day so couldn't get my regular exercise in, and was pissing rain another two nights. I also couldn't go another night as I started an online course. Okay, I was lazy one day and didn't bother getting a walk in, but we can't all be perfect.

Those apps are the technological equivalent of PT's walking around in shorts ALL the time, stretching at random.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Painfully specific and unfunny posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

You awr going to quit dawd, awren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

See through plastic bin bags. I don't need to be reminded of all the crap I've eaten during the week when I clean the kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭All that fandango

A couple of weeks ago, I scatched my hand/ wrist (like an itch, so wasnt being rough). My nails are quite short, but I managed to give myself two full-on scabby scratches like what a cat would leave. I believe its called dermographia? It was only a small itch!! And now the marks are still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Just wondering when I'll be able to get to a fecking barbers again, my hair is getting uncontrollable. Which brings me to my mask, the last few times I've been in the shop my mask will become undone in one of my ears because my bloody hair is getting in the way, so I find approaching the till, half my mask will open in my face. Annoying, trying to make sure both elastics are behind my ears before going into the shop.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Tea-bags in the sink.....why in the name of jeesus,do people do this??

Theres literally a mini brown bin beside the sink

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Tea-bags in the sink.....why in the name of jeesus,do people do this??

Theres literally a mini brown bin beside the sink

Are you... are you my sister posting from the kitchen???

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Are you... are you my sister posting from the kitchen???

its one of few things,that makes me more annoyed than it should

That and people leaving basins in the sink,and filling it with and dirty plates etc.....why like,??theres literally a plug there

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

Is anyone else getting acne breakouts around their mouth and nose from wearing these masks all the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭AxleAddict

Is anyone else getting acne breakouts around their mouth and nose from wearing these masks all the time?

Nope, but a quick Google suggests that 'maskne' (good grief!) is not uncommon...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Skipduke

Rob Lipsett vlogs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

When you finally find some long lost TV / sports footage on YouTube.

But instead of being an upload of a VHS tape / DVD / HDD it turns out to be recorded from a TV screen using a phone. Poor quality and terrible sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Websites that have 1 single input box on the page but the page doesn't load with the cursor already in the box to type, you've to click in. Not just websites either, apps and programs too. Annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

mfceiling wrote: »
    I'm in a queue for a coffee now. A little coffee trailer with one lad working and he's slow enough at the best of times but support local and the coffee is good.

3 people in front of me so it'll be a 5 minute wait....until no, hold that. The guy 2 in front has just spotted someone he knows coming up the path to join the 4 people behind me. "What are you having, I'll get these"....another 3 coffees on top of his order so now it's a 10 minute wait.

I'm not sure who is the bigger prick...him for ordering or the daft bint for not saying "no it's fine because there are a few people ahead of me and I'm basically jumping the queue"

Yeah they're both pricks.

I know this so well, especially at music festivals, waiting in the queue to use the only available ATM. Always always, there will be friends of friends consistently joining the queue and your twenty minutes becomes an hour or more. This has happened at two festivals I was at and now I make sure to have enough cash on me to avoid these situations.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,376 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Boonf. Those stupid exploding cards. Why would anyone think that tat would be fun ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

For years, I always got dressed in our extremely untidy & junk-filled spare room as I could turn on the light, iron clothes etc.

However we finally got round to tidying it at Christmas and my eldest child has moved into it as they were tired of sharing room with sibling.

As my wife is not an early riser, I am now having to get dressed in semi-darkness in our room. Fumbling around for clothes and often picking the wrong ones. Can't wait for the mornings to get brighter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement