Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Dial Hard wrote: »
    About ten minutes after this, my brother rang to say he was treating the house to a Michael's of Mount Merrion on Thursday.

And about ten minutes after that, an Asador-Prado at Home deluxe box arrived at my front door. Early birthday present from my two closest friends. It looks absolutely SUBLIME.

So needless to say, I've cheered up immensely!

I had to look up all those things to figure out what was going on. Happy birthday, though!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭AxleAddict

People in mobility scooters who seem to assume it gives them some automatic right-of-way, like the parting of the Red sea - nearly got run over by one which came tearing through the entrance of a local shop earlier today!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

The chauvinistic prick that ran after me this evening in the supermarket, shoved his hands in my face and started shouting "sanitise your hands". :mad:

The supermarket I go to has a sanitising station at the entrance for people with trolleys and the hand sanitiser dispenser at that particular station is the useless sticky foam stuff and there tends to be a queue of people with trolleys (I didn't have a trolley), so instead of using that station, I walk to the station directly outside the shop that I want to go into (about 30/40 meters away) which has an automatic dispenser (the ones you don't have to touch) with the proper stuff in it.

Do you think he went after any of the men? No, just the lone female. I guess it made his miniscule dick feel a millimeter bigger for doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

There’s a new Fairy ad with that annoyance Vogue Williams and the new baby.

Baby is completely adorable - the mother is not!

I think the husband and herself are also doing some whiskey ad. They just seem to be everywhere!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

I think the husband and herself are also doing some whiskey ad. They just seem to be everywhere!

The better half saw him in some alcohol free gin ad and noted if anyone should be relying on drink to be interesting it’s him!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Autosport wrote: »
    Was it nice ;)

TA my car is still frozen

Ha, didn't open it. Torn between calling the company or just leaving it there. I don't want to get anyone in trouble but at the same time like wtf. If I did my job like that I'd be unemployed by COB.

The chauvinistic prick that ran after me this evening in the supermarket, shoved his hands in my face and started shouting "sanitise your hands". :mad:

The supermarket I go to has a sanitising station at the entrance for people with trolleys and the hand sanitiser dispenser at that particular station is the useless sticky foam stuff and there tends to be a queue of people with trolleys (I didn't have a trolley), so instead of using that station, I walk to the station directly outside the shop that I want to go into (about 30/40 meters away) which has an automatic dispenser (the ones you don't have to touch) with the proper stuff in it.

Do you think he went after any of the men? No, just the lone female. I guess it made his miniscule dick feel a millimeter bigger for doing so.

What a prîck. And the irony is he probably breached the 2m thing by shoving his hands in your face. Àsshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I hope you reported him, fools like that think they can bully anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

When you ring someone and they have the television blaring in the background and they chat away like they are oblivious. I honestly can't handle it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

That snow can feck off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I don't use that stuff.I have one in the car and in my handbag.
    I find some of the the sanitiser is horrible smelling and sticky.

I do hope you reported him. He shouldn't get away with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I don't see anything wrong with anybody of any age being called sexy. I wish someone would call me sexy on Facebook:)

TA I dyed my hair using Loreal Ombre effect balayage. The girl on the box had beautiful multi tone locks and I thought mine would turn out the same. Suffice to say, my hair is more akin to Sideshow Bob than the girl on the dye box.
    Lesson learned, if it ain't broke dont fix it and never attempt a complex hair change at home and expect glossy results!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,026 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Has it really snowed unless you post countless pictures of it on facebook? Special mention to those that embark on a hike up the local mountain, often with their kids, just to show off how at one with nature they are.

In reality, its a spell of ****e weather. And when your like me, waiting for a new kitchen to arrive tomorrow but have a laneway that is completely inaccessible during snow, its an absolute pain in the hole. Have been enough bumps on the road already in terms of delays (damn covid).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Why does Mrs E insist on “locking” the lid on the laundry detergent tablets..
    No kids in our house and it take me ages to open it!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

eisenberg1 wrote: »

As soon as I win the battle with the lid and finally get it off I rip the lid off and leave it open .Cant be bothered with the faff every time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

eisenberg1 wrote: »

Mine does!!!! I have to get her to open medicine too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭lucalux

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    As soon as I win the battle with the lid and finally get it off I rip the lid off and leave it open .Cant be bothered with the faff every time

Related TA, when I don't close the lid of the box of laundry detergent, dishwasher tablets, or dishwasher salt, and moisture gets in and ruins them all!
    I struggle with the lids too, but have to keep them closed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,728 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

The newer generation of sky remotes. The functionality is dreadful, the backup button doesn’t back up and most of all, if anything even slightly grazes off it, then it switches on to some other channel.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Come on folks, what have we said about discussing other people's TAs? Posts removed, back to being TAed please everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ah im just in a really bad humour today.
    So pissed off.
    Dinner was made for me and even that didnt get me to smile.

• Advertisement

Has it really snowed unless you post countless pictures of it on facebook? Special mention to those that embark on a hike up the local mountain, often with their kids, just to show off how at one with nature they are.

In reality, its a spell of ****e weather. And when your like me, waiting for a new kitchen to arrive tomorrow but have a laneway that is completely inaccessible during snow, its an absolute pain in the hole. Have been enough bumps on the road already in terms of delays (damn covid).

If they were really at one with nature they'd actually get out and walk rather than taking pictures from the confines of their comfortable, heated cars.

I think I must live in some kind of parallel universe where the 5km restriction doesn't apply to people in SUVs with kids. Must have missed that memo. Don't know how many times I'd to near jump into the ditch because the self entitled idiots were up looking at the snow and have zero regard for any walkers or cyclists in the area. It's cold, white and wet. What else do they need to know?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The way the judges pretend to give a phuck on the Masked Singer.

Cringefest - yet highly compulsive television.

Don't tell me you wouldn't bump into someone backstage and say " oh hi Jason Donovan , what are you doing here? "

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ???

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Sandz066

The angry little man who rang the bell on his bike aggressively at me and slowed down to look back at me with a death stare when I stepped out on the road when out walking my dog earlier.

I looked before I stepped out and he was 50 metres back the road, I was wearing high viz, it was the middle of the day and the path on the opposite side of the road was closed so stepped out to keep my 2m distance from ppl walking towards me.

Similar to earlier post he wouldn't have behaved that way it it was a 6'5 man who did it and not a blonde woman! Grr

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Abhorrently first world problem here, but TA'd that I have to drag out, light and then tend the barbeque in this cold in order to do justice to the amazing grub my friends sent me yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,753 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

People you meet on a narrow road too nervous (or lazy) to reverse to a passing place that's nearer to them than it is for you. Usually though not always women drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,574 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

People you meet on a narrow road too nervous (or lazy) to reverse to a passing place that's nearer to them than it is for you. Usually though not always women drivers.

Thats why I love my sh!tbox of a toyota corolla, I can just drive up on the ditch and keep going

I can't make a decision on what to eat!!
    Send help before I die of starvation!!!!!!

The cold. Too cold.

Have a snack while you decide, slice of toast or a banana or something or a few nuts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

"Life is short - eat dessert first.".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement