Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

America. The good ole US of A is really TAing me.
    I demand a total media blackout of the US.

The place is a fecking joke and they are now exporting their unique brand of BS to other countries and screwing them up too.

tldr - Sh.te off America.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,193 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Antares35 wrote: »
    My mother just excitedly announced, "I see we are going into lockdown tomorrow". No mother, we are not going into lockdown tomorrow. She also gets all of her news from Facebook, sitting there mindlessly scrolling and every so often shouting out a prophecy of doom. She doesn't realise her own liking and sharing is propagating an entire world that validates and reaffirms her own thoughts process. I swear she fúckin enjoys the whole thing.

Your mother certainly seems to Annoy you.

My mother is on Twitter. Last week I got a panicked phone call after she clicked the heart button by mistake and she wanted to undo it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Lovely evening, wine chilling in fridge and just set to start bbq in a few mins and
    Mr Wankpit from a couple of doors down starts mowing his lawn...at 7.45pm!
    And he is well aware that the woman next door to him has just had a baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,065 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Lovely evening, wine chilling in fridge and just set to start bbq in a few mins and
    Mr Wankpit from a couple of doors down starts mowing his lawn...at 7.45pm!
    And he is well aware that the woman next door to him has just had a baby.

Has he floodlights?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Has he floodlights?

No, that’s the mad part....there was no way he was going to finished before dark. He could just as easily left it until tomorrow...he’s a dick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Black remote controls, such a dumb colour to make a device that hides every time you turn your back on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,065 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    No, that’s the mad part....there was no way he was going to finished before dark. He could just as easily left it until tomorrow...he’s a dick.

Few shovels of broken glass over the wall is your man.

The Premium offering is a bag of nuts an bolts hoyed over after dark.

Dont organise a Barbie though, the freakin nuts and bolts play havoc with the mower and destroy any ambience you might have built up.

Make a terrible racket when they hit the blades.

Has he a ride-on........:o......:D...... better again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Your mother certainly seems to Annoy you.

My mother is on Twitter. Last week I got a panicked phone call after she clicked the heart button by mistake and she wanted to undo it.
    Yes she does.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Farkin midgets and flies! Would ye ever just fuk off and die! I work nights, so obviously the little cnuts are attracted to the light, but still like, when I'm swinging at you with either a teatowel or fly swatter, why would you stick around?!

Roll on winter!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

TA1: Ingrown fingernail. Just for no reason one of the nails on my fingers decides to go off on an adventure and plant itself into my skin. No sign of it, just out of nowhere f'cking agony. Watch this: I'll get up in the morning and it's gonna look no different to a pistachio nut.

TA2: Lately I can't eat anything without getting acid reflux. Píssing me off to no end that I have to make sure not to forget my Gaviscon before I head out.

TA3: Opening a box of tablets from the *correct* side and the slip of paper is in the way of the foil. Go away, you should be on the other end.

TA4: When the milk goes sour before its expiry date

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

My newly wed colleague just got back from her dr's appointment, doc thinks she is too skinny as she dieted to get into a size 6 dress from her normal size 7.5/8 dress size.
    She is upset as doc asked her if she is eating and to her mind implied she has an eating disorder. I've met her family, they are all tall and skinny by nature, even her grandmother is still below her most healthy weight.
    She is sitting in the canteen eating biscuits and crying to her 'friends' about how upsetting it is when ppl dont understand metabolism and its consequences.

TA this one has form with using the word fat and sneering when ppl say they have diagnosed metabolism/issue, known for her battle cry of get off the soft and exercise, BUT as its HER metabolism its all ok!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I had to spray a bit of WD40 on my desk chair last night & it the smell of it is still here.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Something really p!sing me off lately is seeing selfish feckers in aldi/Lidl with full trolleys who seem to be oblivious to older people queuing behind them with only a handful of shopping are they really in that much of a hurry they can’t let the oaps skip ahead :(

In my little dropper bottle the nozzle ends two-thirds of the way down the bottle thus rendering the remaining third of the liquid virtually inaccessable :mad:
    If I ever run into the person who designed that bottle it will be handbags at dawn, I can tell you!

js35 wrote: »
    Something really p!sing me off lately is seeing selfish feckers in aldi/Lidl with full trolleys who seem to be oblivious to older people queuing behind them with only a handful of shopping are they really in that much of a hurry they can’t let the oaps skip ahead :(
    I wish they would put more basket-only quick checkouts(some shops have them but never staff them :mad:) and self service checkouts.
    I hate popping in for a couple of quick things and getting stuck behind people with their whole weeks shopping at the till for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

I wish they would put more basket-only quick checkouts(some shops have them but never staff them :mad:) and self service checkouts.
    I hate popping in for a couple of quick things and getting stuck behind people with their whole weeks shopping at the till for ages.

I agree it’s very annoying when picking up a couple of bits I just can’t understand how people can ignore little old white haired ladies struggling to hold a basket and not let them skip ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Im more than annoyed at this stage.Sons communion has been cancelled again.
    Just leave it till next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

TA1: Ingrown fingernail. Just for no reason one of the nails on my fingers decides to go off on an adventure and plant itself into my skin. No sign of it, just out of nowhere f'cking agony. Watch this: I'll get up in the morning and it's gonna look no different to a pistachio nut.

TA2: Lately I can't eat anything without getting acid reflux. Píssing me off to no end that I have to make sure not to forget my Gaviscon before I head out.

TA3: Opening a box of tablets from the *correct* side and the slip of paper is in the way of the foil. Go away, you should be on the other end.

TA4: When the milk goes sour before its expiry date

The milk thing pisses me off no end too!

For the heartburn, have you tried nexium? You take one a day for 7 days and it cures heartburn.

Very minor TA but was just in a cafe ordering a sandwich. I asked the guy if they had English mustard. He went to the fridge and found a bottle of mustard and started reading the label. He was like emmmmm.....it's definitely mustard but....emmmm...is it English? Let me see....his hand was covering the label so I couldn't see it. This honestly went on for about two solid minutes.
    I said just leave it it's fine and he said no, no I'm just checking. I sighed and said can you let me see the label? But he just kept standing there studying the bottle.
    I could already tell it was cheap ****ty American mustard and I didn't want it. I felt like climbing over the counter and slapping him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

When people use the term "buddy" - usually on Boards! I just cringe for them. It's so passive aggressive and silly. Even if I agree with what they are saying once they say, "I don't think so buddy" I just lose all respect for them.

When a thread you grows and grows like crazy. You're looking at it when it starts, then by the next day it is already like 40 or 50 pages.
    You just say, nah I cannot be arsed reading through all of that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,193 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm currently sitting on the couch. The Now TV remote is also missing. The program is nearly over. I'm terrified if I move I'll sit on a button and go to home menu!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Why dreams can't be more like mini holidays for a bit of refreshment, instead of the neverending "rehashing of all the negative issues of your life with symbolic ugliness" - it makes sleep exhausting! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Antares35 wrote: »
    When people use the term "buddy" - usually on Boards! I just cringe for them. It's so passive aggressive and silly. Even if I agree with what they are saying once they say, "I don't think so buddy" I just lose all respect for them.

I got one better (or worse depending on how you look at it) but I had a "friend" call me "son" in conversation. He's a year older than me and was in the same class as me in school. He did this in front of people he knew - strangers to me.

Never said it to anyone else, just me.

Very belittling

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Was shaking a bottle of chipotle ketchup, the cover must not have been on properly since I last used it because the entire contents of it spilled all over the fecking counter.

8931bc02e3670100e91adc4a27a9fdd2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Was shaking a bottle of chipotle ketchup, the cover must not have been on properly since I last used it because the entire contents of it spilled all over the fecking counter.

8931bc02e3670100e91adc4a27a9fdd2.gif

Sorry, I laughed :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

My own impatience: I ordered something online yesterday, delivery in 5-6 days (next Friday). Great, but... Why isn't it here yet?

Arewethereyet?Arewethereyet?Arewethereyet?Arewethereyet?Arewethereyet? etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry, I laughed :D

Good to hear my misfortune amused you pwincess 😝😛

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry, I laughed

Good to hear my misfortune amused you pwincess ðŸ˜ðŸ˜›

I did too.

Whatcha gonna do about it.

Poopheads in the workplace who seem to live their lives by one simple rule: Everyone who is over them they kiss their ass shamelessly. Anyone who is under them they treat like absolute dirt.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I did too.

Whatcha gonna do about it.

Banned

😝

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement