Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Neighbours shouting abuse at the droves of kids that play in our cul de sac telling the to play away from their house. People forget they were once children and that they once had young kids.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Neighbours shouting abuse at the droves of kids that play in our cul de sac telling the to play away from their house. People forget they were once children and that they once had young kids.

Still, so much for distancing!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,027 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

There's a special area of hell reserved for people who pierce a small hole in the tab of a ketchup bottle rather than taking the entire tab off when opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ordered 2 books for my grandsons.Give 10 days for delivery.No sign of them,they wont answer emails and wont answer facebook messages.

Im giving it till Monday and them im going to ask my bank for a chargeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

TA-ed at getting spam email - on an account I have almost stopped using entirely - with a password I used once many years ago. The sender claims to have hijacked my PC's webcam - which it doesn't have - to spy on me being "intimate". So this person is threatening to post non-existent video to my contacts on social media - I don't use social media* - showing me doing ... I have no idea.

Yes, we know some website password databases were hacked, that's why you don't re-use passwords. There are websites such as Have I Been Pwned? where you can check whether this has happened to you.

* no, Boards is not social media, it's more like anti-social media.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Annoyed at myself - got a new job and loving it but I am so annoyed that I’m letting the crap from my old job live rent free in my head!!!

I’m free, the new job is amazing - I just need to let go!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Ordered my parents online shopping for them. Told them when it would be delivered. Got a call from the driver saying there was nobody in. Had to rush to their place. Met them coming in the gate with handfuls of blackberries. "Oh we only went out for five minutes" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

TA'd that so many people walking dogs in my local area let their dog run free - dogs not on a lead :D

Some of us walkers are not dog lovers and don't want your big labrador or barking pooch jumping all over us until you decide to call it back :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

People who leave the stickers on the soles of their shoes

Boiler won’t work all of a sudden for literally no reason. It was serviced less than two months ago.
    I’m so hungover and all I want is a hot shower. It’s ****ing 2020 and I can’t have a hot shower. I’m minutes away from smashing the thing up with a hurl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Joe.ie continues to sicken my hole. Was she their fucking dog? Vom.

86-F5287-C-4788-477-B-B9-FF-48-D8-F2-B428-A4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

New Home wrote: »
    Still, so much for distancing!

Did I say it was during the covid restrictions? No right? You just presumed. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Did I say it was during the covid restrictions? No right? You just presumed. Well done.

Relax there, this is the place to offload the TA's to reduce anger levels, not increase them.

Joe.ie continues to sicken my hole. Was she their fucking dog? Vom.

86-F5287-C-4788-477-B-B9-FF-48-D8-F2-B428-A4.jpg

I don't get this TA?
    Edit,as in I don't get if you were TAd by someone asking if she is their dog or if you asked that. I'm confused! :D

Antares35 wrote: »
    I don't get this TA?
    Edit,as in I don't get if you were TAd by someone asking if she is their dog or if you asked that. I'm confused! :D

“She was such a good girl” like she’s their dog or something? It’s just cringeworthy, IMO. Cloying nonsense like that is a joe.ie hallmark.

“She was such a good girl” like she’s their dog or something? It’s just cringeworthy, IMO. Cloying nonsense like that is a joe.ie hallmark.

She was their dog

Antares35 wrote: »
    She was their dog

Síoda was joe.ie’s dog? I think our wires are crossed. :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

People using the word "wifi" to refer to things other than IEEE 802.11

Drives me shtone fecking mad altogether

Okay, now I’m trivially annoyed at my apparent lack of clarity! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Shopping in Dunnes, the isles are marked for social distancing. But you still encounter the one who blocks the aisle with their cart. While chatting on their phone and won't make an effort to accommodate other shoppers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,194 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People who call a shopping trolley a cart!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Amazon Prime constantly freezing or skipping on me :mad: All I want to do is to watch The Man In The High Castle but it's unbearable. This has been going on for a few weeks now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

People who call a shopping trolley a cart!

In my home country we call it a cart, it is still a habit to call it as such. There is so much I'm willing to acclimate here. If that annoys you then I don't know what else to say. Except deal with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

The way the two actresses sound out Hyalouronic Acid on that L’Oréal advert makes me want to scratch my ears off.

That and those Dove sponsorship indents on Sky annoy me greatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Poochie05 wrote: »
    People who leave the stickers on the soles of their shoes

Guilty. On the new shoes for my wedding.

Oh sorry, I get you now! :D

Shopping in Dunnes, the isles are marked for social distancing. But you still encounter the one who blocks the aisle with their cart. While chatting on their phone and won't make an effort to accommodate other shoppers.

Probably the same ones whose shopping reaches 48euro so they go skipping off to find something for 2 euro so they can use their token, with little regard for everyone behind them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Why in the name of god did them 2 girls only have one cup, imagine if they had 2

21/25

People who complain about "bad eyesight" which is usually just age related. My parents complain about having to wear glasses to read etc. I've had the type of myopia that has onset around age 11 and got steadily worse until my early twenties. My vision now is minus 7. Basically, without lenses or glasses I won't even see a car coming as I try to cross a road. I've dealt with this all my life, and all the faffing around with lenses, solutions, eye infections, scratched glasses on and on and on.

Then to hear someone in their seventies complain about needing cheapo over the pharmacy counter perspex lenses for a fiver so they can read a tiny font ingredients list, when it's simply just normal macular degeneration, really TAs me. Really, you just don't know what "bad eyesight" is.

• Advertisement

uch wrote: »
    Why in the name of god did them 2 girls only have one cup, imagine if they had 2

I've never watched that video, I'm too afraid! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement