Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Purge 3 PurgeyMcPurgeface

Options

Comments

Igotadose
    I bet AvB enjoys his Purge medium rare with a glass of 2009 Château Margaux.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Igotadose
    I'm a grown man with real responsibilities and hobbies so I won't be sitting on my arse calling people gay on the internet all weekend like you.

I will attach evidence of my generous donations over the past few weeks.

The following people are cünts:

Your man who puts inverted commas on everything, the lad who went to Cheltenham, the lad who has that cartoon banana picture under his name, buillabeag or whatever his name is, the entire moderating team of this website, your man who always says "but you already know that" or "you don't really believe that, do you." Anyone who had the temerity of accusing me of lying about donating to a non-profit organisation a few weeks ago. The person who threatened to assault my wife.

There's a lot more but I don't know any of your names. I don't hate you but you are wasting your lives. I pity you. Go out for a jog.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Igotadose
    Is that on the advice of your wife? :cool:

Hmmm...you took the bait. I'll be watching you later. Maybe we'll have a little drinkies too. Just to get in the mood

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

FluffyTowel

Enjoying a Chateau Neuf de Purge here with some crackers & smoked salmon.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Oh gawd I'm in. (no bishops and actress jokes please). So I have to start being obnoxious and insulting people do I? Well its AH and I suppose ye lot are the usual jokers so that won't be hard, though what possessed me to come slumming I don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Nah, some falva beans and a nice chianti.

You better not copy me this time with all the same answers, I'm covering me copy!

Igotadose
    Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I'm a grown man with real responsibilities and hobbies so I won't be sitting on my arse calling people gay on the internet all weekend like you.

Your man who puts inverted commas on everything, the lad who went to Cheltenham, the lad who has that cartoon banana picture under his name, buillabeag or whatever his name is, the entire moderating team of this website, your man who always says "but you already know that" or "you don't really believe that, do you." Anyone who had the temerity of accusing me of lying about donating to a non-profit organisation a few weeks ago. The person who threatened to assault my wife.

There's a lot more but I don't know any of your names. I don't hate you but you are wasting your lives. I pity you. Go out for a jog.

That's one serious prick of a post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Aongus Von Bismarck
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    And we all know what you do with pandas, so it is good that she isn't here.

There is a smell emanating from your garden shed from the ever increasing carcass mountain.

Hang on..before I answer this...do mods still frown on murder/rape jokes?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Panda Killa
    s1ippy wrote: »
    I just went out there and licked a load of fruit

Makes a change from windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

FluffyTowel
    Grandeeod wrote: »
    That's one serious prick of a post.

That's mild :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I stopped reading when you said I'm

Hang on..before I answer this...do mods still frown on murder/rape jokes?

I think murder is ok

Aongus Von Bismarck
    looksee wrote: »
    I think murder is ok

Yes.!!

Well technically...it was necrophilia...so I'm ok on that score too!!

I'm not a mod in here so my advice may be suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

the dunne
    When does voting end?

Panda Killa

Thanks for leaving me out of this tirade, plenty of it justified. Honestly though, one apologetic PM is enough buddy, we’re all good! Have a top weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

uch
    Now I don't normally try to interfere with how people vote but I heard that Looksee and Graces7 regularly have tea and cake together.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

cj maxx
    There is a serious smell of putrid jizz off this weeks piss poor collection of contestants.

Aongus Von Bismarck

In my best Mayor Quimby impression

"I....errrr.. I allegedly may or may not have performed errr many deeds with said bodies"

I'm covered, yeah?

Panda Killa

Nobody gives a flying f*ck either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Igotadose
    Ken. wrote: »
    Now I don't normally try to interfere with how people vote but I heard that Looksee and Graces7 regularly have tea and cake together.

"Tea" and "cake"

Message recieved.

Bit o'slap and giggle.

Aongus Von Bismarck
    Ken. wrote: »

And theres always a bang of piss off one of them...can never tell which one though...

Panda Killa
    There is a serious smell of putrid jizz off this weeks piss poor collection of contestants.

That’s cos we all spent the weekend with your missus. Quite the receptacle.

Igotadose

Imagine that...and we still didnt want you around to make it worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

uch
    Autosport wrote: »
    When does voting end?

13.48 tomorrow Or in quarantine time 6 weeks.

Aongus Von Bismarck
    When does voting end?

Shhhh, this is mens work... nothing for a woman to worry about...
    now run along and make me a sandwich....and no fcking lettuce this time !

Igotadose
    When does voting end?

What the fcuk is it to you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

FluffyTowel

Thank you for circling the word financial for us.

Igotadose
    s1ippy wrote: »
    I stopped reading when you said I'm

I don't get to see his posts because he's on the idiot list.

Although, he's that special that it might be worthwhile seeing the dilusionist drivel for a while.

• Advertisement

Aongus Von Bismarck
    If we're being serious for a minute...I suppose we all have to give it to mam of 4

No change there then the auld cumdump!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement