Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Purge 3 PurgeyMcPurgeface

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Panda Killa
    What if your wife is also your niece though?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

cj maxx
    Ken. wrote: »
    Just remember this is a PG13 site. Think to yourself before posting "Would I tell this joke to my 13 year old son,daughter,niece,nephew, friends kid.

Most of my 13 year old relations know a lot more than I did in my 20's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

uch
    Omackeral wrote: »
    What if your wife is also your niece though?

Then you've got bigger problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

FluffyTowel
    Quality bantz from the 3 sexually inept professional comedians. I think I preferred when Woke and Mack were mutually masturbating for all to see.

Sorry I’m struggling to understand this post. Could you circle the important words in red for me plz thx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Igotadose
    Ken. wrote: »
    Just remember this is a PG13 site. Think to yourself before posting "Would I tell this joke to my 13 year old son,daughter,niece,nephew, friends kid.

13?

Best keep JohnnyFlash well away, the Court says so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

FluffyTowel
    Where are ye gone ye sluts

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

FluffyTowel

Procreating , where else ? ;)

cj maxx

Trying to chat up the neighbour but turns out it was a couple of asses. One of them is hung like a donkey though...:D

Oops that third glass of wine was not a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

I see this thread has followed the same depressing pattern you see so frequently around here. Unfunny attempts at humour, juvenile ‘banter’, cringe-inducing flirting, and tedious drivel that posters seem to mistakenly believe is witty.

That’s a problem with so many Irish people though; they seem to think they are funny and witty when all they are is crude, vulgar, and boorish.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Igotadose
    Most of my 13 year old relations know a lot more than I did in my 20's.

Your not in your 20s.:eek: You're off my bangable list so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

FluffyTowel
    I see this thread has followed the same depressing pattern you see so frequently around here. Unfunny attempts at humour, juvenile ‘banter’, cringe-inducing flirting, and tedious drivel that posters seem to mistakenly believe is witty.

That’s a problem with so many Irish people though; they seem to think they are funny and witty when all they are is crude, vulgar, and boorish.

Welcome back AvB, is your shift over at BurgerKing?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Welcome back AvB, is your shift over at BurgerKing?

I work in banking. I’ve never even been in a Burger King as I find fast food disgusting. I presume you’re the sort of chap who works in a computer game shop or maybe in a call centre? Or perhaps one of those overweight bearded weirdos who work in IT support?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,293 ✭✭✭✭looksee

It was very good cake.

FluffyTowel
    I work in banking. I’ve never even been in a Burger King as I find fast food disgusting. I presume you’re the sort of chap who works in a computer game shop or maybe in a call centre? Or perhaps one of those overweight bearded weirdos who work in IT support?

Bit off the mark there, old chap.

Work in finance, and far from overweight. On the weirdo front, I think we are all on that scale in some shape or form.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Igotadose
    Grandeeod wrote: »
    Your not in your 20s.:eek: You're off my bangable list so.

The only thing you’d bang is the plywood door in your bedsit.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Nobody gives a flying f*ck either way.

We weren't talking to you

Igotadose
    Or perhaps one of those overweight bearded weirdos who work in IT support?

She must have been a mother of seven, there's several of ye trotting out the party line. 'Identity' has held up well after all these years, I assume you're the John Cusack character.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Igotadose
    The only thing you’d bang is the plywood door in your bedsit.

Spot on Johnny. And it leaves a fair few splinters in my cock. I don't recommend it. But I do really have a bangable list to indulge my fantasies.

FluffyTowel
    Grandeeod wrote: »
    Spot on Johnny. And it leaves a fair few splinters in my cock. I don't recommend it. But I do really have a bangable list to indulge my fantasies.

Best to use ash & to go with the grain..

or so I've heard

I think that about sums it up. Now excuse me, I've enough slumming for the moment.

• Advertisement

She must have been a mother of seven, there's several of ye trotting out the party line. 'Identity' has held up well after all these years, I assume you're the John Cusack character.

I’ve read this post twice and it still doesn’t make any sense. Are you drinking already or something? It’s the sort of badly constructed and nonsensical sentence I’d associate with a drunk.

Igotadose
    Aongus sounds a lot like woke

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Igotadose
    Aongus sounds a lot like woke

...who sounds a lot like JohnnyFlash.

hmmm.... and

hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Igotadose
    ...who sounds a lot like JohnnyFlash.

hmmm.... and

hmmm.

Ara Jesus, horse, whatever about comparing me to Gussy, comparing me to Hogan is not on. Below the belt, dude. A dirty dig.

Igotadose
    Ara Jesus, horse, whatever about comparing me to Gussy, comparing me to Hogan is not on. Below the belt, dude. A dirty dig.

It's those sinister IT types. You know the ones - clinically obese, foul body odour, bootcut jeans and a ginger neckbeard that mops up the spilled coffee & crumbs from diabolical eating habits.

Igotadose
    It's those sinister IT types. You know the ones - clinically obese, foul body odour, bootcut jeans and a ginger neckbeard that mops up the spilled coffee & crumbs from diabolical eating habits.

Well I do have a beard.

A well groomed one I may add.

Igotadose

I have my suspicions Johnny.

cj maxx

I am organising a dinner for my birthday. Please come. You sound like delightful company.

cj maxx

Any IT types I know are slim, well shaven and smart/casual dressers.

• Advertisement

Igotadose
    I am organising a dinner for my birthday. Please come. You sound like delightful company.

He'll be the stuffed dummy in the corner with a rinky dink bow-tie strapped on.

Enchanté.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement