Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Purge 3 PurgeyMcPurgeface

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

cj maxx
    He'll be the stuffed dummy in the corner with a rinky dink bow-tie strapped on.

Enchanté.

If he was a stuffed dummy he would come across better than he is here.

• Omackeral
    What's for dindins, AvB?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Igotadose
    During the Covid-19 clusterfcuk, I'm calling for all dogs to be put down with immediate effect. This will prevent any further brain fart activity from numpties taking over footpaths with their piss and sh!t spewing hairy four legged wanker dogs. Joggers should be shot on sight to prevent them exhaling their evil droplets all over passers by. Huffing and puffing pricks. As for the braindead parents out for a little cycle with their vermin kids. Show some cop on you thick cnuts. Leave some space for a solo pedestrian or the next step will be taking the kids off you and putting them in the peado wing of Arbour Hill prison.

#reclaimthefootpaths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Aongus Von Bismarck
    What's for dindins, AvB?

A McDonald's Unhappy meal knowing that sour príck

Igotadose
    What's for dindins, AvB?

A double whopper meal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Panda Killa
    AVB is just a sh*t Permabear.

cj maxx
    The parody eludes you. Without the whoosing sound effect.

I know. Should have been a blonde!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The people you really want to get banned never sign up for these purges :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

FluffyTowel
    Omackeral wrote: »

I wonder does Permabear circle the word financial in red

• Omackeral

Let's have some names...

• Advertisement

Igotadose
    I know. Should have been a blonde!!

So you're not in your 20s and you're not blonde. Fcuk it I'm going back to banging the plywood door in my bedsit that some poor Mayo supporter knew I did. Although being a Mayo supporter he may have meant me closing the door loudly. The world is gone mad.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Let's have some names...
    I better not say. The fact that this one will reveal who you voted for could cause a cluster**** of ill-will and recriminations

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Aongus Von Bismarck
    Grandeeod wrote: »
    During the Covid-19 clusterfcuk, I'm calling for all dogs to be put down with immediate effect. This will prevent any further brain fart activity from numpties taking over footpaths with their piss and sh!t spewing hairy four legged wanker dogs. Joggers should be shot on sight to prevent them exhaling their evil droplets all over passers by. Huffing and puffing pricks. As for the braindead parents out for a little cycle with their vermin kids. Show some cop on you thick cnuts. Leave some space for a solo pedestrian or the next step will be taking the kids off you and putting them in the peado wing of Arbour Hill prison.

#reclaimthefootpaths.

I know what you're doing but this makes me like you more. You won't get my vote!

Who's this AVB character? André Villas-Boas?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Igotadose
    So you're not in your 20s and you're not blonde. Fcuk it I'm going back to banging the plywood door in my bedsit that some poor Mayo supporter knew I did. Although being a Mayo supporter he may have meant me closing the door loudly. The world is gone mad.:rolleyes:

You talking about me, pal? Getting a load of guff here today - saying I’m from Mayo, comparing me to Woke Hogan etc. I’m a proud Galwegian, and was very much looking forward to a long summer of success for both our hurling and football teams.

cj maxx

Loads of people are not in their 20's and not blonde. Just saying.

Orange is the new black.....
    Grey is the new blonde... :D

Panda Killa

They should do one where the people get the nominate participants themselves. But make it a week’s ban and if you nominate you participate.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

FluffyTowel
    I better not say. The fact that this one will reveal who you voted for could cause a cluster**** of ill-will and recriminations

Ah here , if people haven't the courage to stand over who they voted for , what's the point ? Anyhow , it's all in fun !

Or is it ........
    :D

• Omackeral
    Mr_F and ILoveYourVibes wanted to play the first week. Given neither won last weekend I assume they didn't enter.

cj maxx
    They should do one where the people get the nominate participants themselves. But make it a week’s ban and if you nominate you participate.

Now that I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Igotadose

I have to say, not seeing his posts (bar people who quote them) is refreshing.

Long, drawn out drivel under the pretense of faux superiority. For the amount of "effort", it's such a really dull and unimaginative persona.

Why would anyone bother keeping something so inane up? The only plausable answer is some sort of mental health deficiency.

• Advertisement

cj maxx
    Ok who is Permabear?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Igotadose
    Ok who is Permabear?

A complete fantasist and borderline paedo.

Igotadose
    I know what you're doing but this makes me like you more. You won't get my vote!

I'm being honest. I absolutely mean every word. I'm trying to appeal to all the thick arsehole doggie owners, keep fit skinnies and fatties and parents with kids called Fiachra and Sorcha and Cathal and Saoirse. Fcuk em all!
    You talking about me, pal? Getting a load of guff here today - saying I’m from Mayo, comparing me to Woke Hogan etc. I’m a proud Galwegian, and was very much looking forward to a long summer of success for both our hurling and football teams.

Mayo? Galway? So what? One is an utter wasteland, the other is a wasteland surrounding a city full of smelly hippy artists, Hollywood wannabe's and people who actually think they are somebody. If Ireland is a pimple on the arse of humanity, Galway is a pimple on the arse of a Dub.

I'd say you're the type that would support a Mayo football team (after Galway fall on their arse) against a charity team playing to raise a few quid for kids who's parents died of Covid-19.

Panda Killa
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ah here , if people haven't the courage to stand over who they voted for , what's the point ?

I’d wager that some people are terrified of finding out who voted for them so they didn’t sign up this time.

Panda Killa
    A complete fantasist and borderline paedo.

Jesus don’t beat around the George W.

FluffyTowel
    Ok who is Permabear?

He’s not here anymore but safe to say if he was he would be Purgeobear

FluffyTowel
    I’m hoping the same five chicken livered shlts who voted for me last week still have the courage of their conviction this week.

2CELOBy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Aongus Von Bismarck
    I’m hoping the same five chicken livered shlts who voted for me last week still have the courage of their conviction this week.

2CELOBy.gif

I didn't...but just for that you droopy tittied mare..I will !!

FluffyTowel
    Selling my vote. PM me with financial and moral support to be in with a shot.

• Advertisement

FluffyTowel
    I didn't...but just for that you droopy tittied mare..I will !!

You leave my droopy tits out of this, thank you very much

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement