Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

108 years ago today the Titanic sank....
    Nothing else... just thought it was interesting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,428 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I've caught up on some posts.

Kathleen, I'm very sorry for your loss, all the isolation must be giving you time to relive the memories.

Mam, I'm delighted you got good news!

Buile, very attractive cats. You should introduce them to CH's lovely dogs after the lockdown. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed feet like blocks of ice would love a sleep like last night but won’t make a habit out of it, kind of hungry and might get up and make a sandwich. This Wednesday was my favourite kind of Saturday

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Registered Users Posts: 16,428 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Night Sephers, sweet dreams.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Boards seems ok again now phew!.

Boards seems ok again now phew!.

Sssshh.. don't jinx it!!

Have you tried the site in legacy mode? It has never glitched on me. I’m having a cheese sandwich and it’s given me hiccups

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside at home, getting ready for bed.

Very tired after a long three weeks (taking a couple of days’ break for Easter) of making often stressful adjustments to my working life to ensure continued online delivery of my course.

But I am getting there - in the process of recording my lectures on Zoom - backlog of March and early April is getting tackled and cleared and then moving forward with online classes over the next couple of weeks.

It has been a very steep but ultimately rewarding learning curve. And it has shown me that in order to be successful giving changing times and circumstances, you really need to be flexible, open minded and willing to embrace change.

So I’ve been very far from bored. :D

Hope everyone is keeping well.

PS: Got a message from Makkikomi earlier today - he’s extremely busy as of late and is taking a temporary break from Boards.ie and social media.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good to hear from you and thanks for the update on Mak too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Bedside, woke up after having an anxiety dream about school place offers (today in England) - just checked there and ours has updated, my 4 year old got our first choice. Delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I still get to enjoy my office view, there are days when you manage to return to the earth in such a gentle fashion that you can’t actually believe that you have returned. Yesterday was one of those days, so that will keep me amused until I get to take to the skies again.

Different day, different hotel, room service looks the same :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a cupan tae and toast with honey, thick sliced bread 🍞 😸

2nd coffee, me & the doggie relaxing on sofa.
    Had a great day yesterday, very productive & then a family quiz online in the evening. Good fun. Think it cheered my Mam up no end.

Few things on the list for today... I could get used to this easy life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Morning lovely Wherers!

Misty morning promising a repeat of yesterday’s sunshine (fingers crossed). Post walkies and smiling at my Mam’s weekly shopping list. I have the first item in the bag already … honey! Wishing all a sweet day!

Deskside, slept for 9.5 hrs solid, it must be all the walking. Roll on 4pm ,its looks like another gorgeous day out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Ya. Grunt. No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭wildwillow

smurfjed wrote: »
    Different day, different hotel, room service looks the same :(

That is some change of diet. Your food photos used to be a great source of envy.

Sometimes the rooms suck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭wildwillow

smurfjed wrote: »
    Sometimes the rooms suck

You could run a marathon around the furniture.
    I have downsized and the whole house would fit into that space.
    Decor rather dull though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all. Kitchen side with tea watching the news. 3 weeks more over here it seems. Not surprised.

Will not be leaving the house whatsoever. Woke up this morning with a tickly cough stuffy nose sneeze and itchy throat from the drip. I am not sick, it’s just a head cold but HOW THE HELL I managed to pick up even a cold is beyond me, I maintain social distancing, I haven’t been past 2k in about a month, I sanitize everything.. wah :( cold ninjas

Gonna try go back to sleep for a while then it’ll be something on Disney +

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Good morning
    Hope everyone's ok today.

So used to this now, my horizons have shrunk. Really summery here. Sad about the demise of so many summer plans, but also glad, at least I have a garden.

Going to make some ice pops/lollies with strawberries and blueberries.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Sun is shining and the birds are singing :)

My birthday present from OH's mother :)
    https://ibb.co/gWZchpm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

My birthday present from OH's mother :)
    https://ibb.co/gWZchpm

Lovely, Widders. But will you really fit in that?

Going to make some ice pops/lollies with strawberries and blueberries.

Need tasters? :3

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Lovely, Widders. But will you really fit in that?

Hahahaha!

"Son if you bring any more birds home..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Another gorgeous day here !
    Had a video call with daughter and the munchkins , littlest one walking around the place bless her :)
    Love having a laugh and a chat with others who have the same sense of humour , can't beat friends like that !

Have a good day all you lovely people :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement