Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

Wow....just wow..I just noticed you are cali_girl not call_girl. :D
    Blame my old eyes.

We used to say west-coast best-coast baby! :D
    *that was a while ago mind

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Wow....just wow..I just noticed you are cali_girl not call_girl. :D
    Blame my old eyes.

No. I blame your gutter dwelling mind, Kathleen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Sardonicat wrote: »
    No. I blame your gutter dwelling mind, Kathleen.

Haha that too! Oh wait, that's probably not meant in a good way.

Ah, who cares.

Haha that too! Oh wait, that's probably not meant in a good way.

Ah, who cares.

Nothing wrong with gutter minds, Kathleen. A vivid imagination is an asset in times like these!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Christ! got fierce raunchy in here all of a sudden

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Cali_girl wrote: »
    You've got style Mam :D

Couchside, watching random old MMA and boxing bouts, listening to Vinnie Paz and eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon.

Jedi Mind Tricks, Vinnie’s finest (IMO :D). Some phenomenal choons.

Bedside watching Bored to Death, I watched it when it first came aired, it’s a quirky comedy. Worth a watch if anyone is bored..... :pac: :pac:

Christ! got fierce raunchy in here all of a sudden

Were some of those Easter eggs that Auto posted yours by any chance Seph?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Were some of those Easter eggs that Auto posted yours by any chance Seph?

No.........

Maybe ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, heart pounding, feel very relaxed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

You ok shoes?

Bedside

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed, heart pounding, feel very relaxed though.

That's a weird combo, hope you're ok..

Finally bedside here..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I guess that shoes fell into a restful sleep.

Morning all, last time waking up in this hotel, so I have to wave goodbye to the 13 horses across the street. Gotta work then return to a different hotel, they had started moving returning international passengers into this hotel for their 14 days of quarantine, so that got a bit too restrictive for us as the security couldn’t tell the difference between them and us.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I was just snuggling down for a sleep, started drifting off into the beginning of a dream and then it turned into a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I was just snuggling down for a sleep, started drifting off into the beginning of a dream and then it turned into a nightmare.

Hate it when that happens - very unsettling. Hope you're ok... and a very belated happy birthday to you Widdershins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Singing birdies have woken me up accompanied by a licky doggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Hate it when that happens - very unsettling. Hope you're ok... and a very belated happy birthday to you Widdershins.

Thank you twice :)
    Tried a few times to go back to sleep but the same thing happened so I'm up now and freeezing. Most annoying isn't it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just awake after the best sleep of my life.
    So good I hope to knock another few out of it

Deskside, it looks gorgeous outside, I'm taking a half day today, was going to cancel it but glad I didn't now,looking forward to a long walk later and getting washing out on the line..it's the small things. Have a great day lads.

Morning wherers. It's a beautiful day outside. Clear blue sky and birds singing.

Once again, I've woken to the dull, one sided ache of migraine. Looks like yet another lovely day will be spent lying down in a darkened room. Am getting mighty sick of this. Hope the rest of you enjoy the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Tis a lovely looking day all right. I will stare at it from the solitude of my home office.
    I am actually starting to miss my work colleagues now. Bunch of fart knockers.

• Advertisement

Oh my days off start now.

Never so happy to be off, just had 6 very long days at work, extremely trying incidents & people.
    I have Feck all to do..... That's OK :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

The problem with people living locked in a hotel with little to do, is that they argue over the smallest things and carry these arguments on for days.

It’s a lovely 25C here

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Beautiful sunny morning here :)

Have a great everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Beautiful sunny morning here :)

Have a great everyone :)

The pic on the left looks like poor CH's dog having a bad hair day :D

Gorgeous day here too , love the bright days :)

Shocker for ye all, I'm deskside but no sweet stuff :eek:

Because I drank it already :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Jesus- something has happened - I am in a good mood.
    Watch this space. Bound to change.

Morning wherers. It's a beautiful day outside. Clear blue sky and birds singing.

Once again, I've woken to the dull, one sided ache of migraine. Looks like yet another lovely day will be spent lying down in a darkened room. Am getting mighty sick of this. Hope the rest of you enjoy the day.

Well, the painkillers have worked. Still as hazy and dopey as hell, though. Time to go and do stuff. The kids next door have been given a drum. I'm feeling homicidal tendencies brewing. Not today, kids, please....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside, working away through the day.. but also awaiting a UPS delivery of a little present I bought myself... watching out the window is killing me waiting for the brown truck to appear! :pac:

I hope everyone gets to enjoy that cracker of a day out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Jesus- something has happened - I am in a good mood.
    Watch this space. Bound to change.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Got an email from hotels.com telling me.that the refund for the Dublin airport hotel hasn't gone thru..and to ring them....
    Ok... rang... Indian lass.. she was lovely, told me there are some issues as things are absolutely mental...it will take 2-4 weeks more...ok..no issue ..it's about €100... But this was the stopover for my Barcelona holiday.. which was €1300... So I told her this and asked how long will I be waiting for that....oh.. that's processed.. you'll have it back in your account today...and it's just landed :D
    Weird...small amount fecks up...large amount...no issue.

Think I'll be waiting another month for Ryanair to refund the flights

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement