Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Couchside stuffed form a lovely dinner. We finally got the test results and my mother has tested negative for the virus which is a relief and one less thing to be worrying about. Some welcome good news for the Person family.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Guy Person wrote: »
    Couchside stuffed form a lovely dinner. We finally got the test results and my mother has tested negative for the virus which is a relief and one less thing to be worrying about. Some welcome good news for the Person family.

That's great news Guy That's a relief for the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Mine's today, stand in line!

Looks like I'm getting a birthday sting if this stalkerish wasp keeps pursuing me around my garden.

Happy birthday Widders!

I’m carside, chauffeuring mam while she gets the essentials (she could very easily drive herself but driving gets me out of the house even if I don’t go into the shops)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sossies, eggs and chips for dinner later woohoo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Still deskside. Looks like I will be stuck here for another 20 and then out for my government designated exercise.
    The thrill.

• Advertisement

Delighted to hear that Guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Evening all,

Happy Birthday Widders :)

Kitchenside but soon lawnside to mow.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh Guy I'm delighted to hear your news :)

About to go dye herselfs hair, cross your crossables please people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 dolly darling

Gardenside feeling the sun on my face and dreaming of winning the euromillions.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Trying to decide what I want to cook for dinner. Stir fry, curry, spag bol and garlic bread...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gorgeous sunny evening but a cool enough breeze :)

I vote spag bol. Mainly because garlic bread :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gardenside feeling the sun on my face and dreaming of winning the euromillions.

Remember us please when you win it 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Happy birthday Widders, hope you are having a great day.

Great news about Mother Person. Fingers crossed its up and up from here.

Home-side, listening to a Beeb R4extra repeat from 2011 by Olivia O'leary.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/b01460dl ( beeb tend to time limit the validity of URLs )

I like it :) (Fits with my viewpoint)

Some may not :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

At the tech desk continuing to assemble old home movies and a selection of phots. Moving into 2014 and trying to work with footage from Mrs G's phone.

Fcuk me!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Watching beauty and the beast on Disney. The opening credits still make me feel so excited

Phew, hair colour went well.. Phew!.

Phew, hair colour went well.. Phew!.

If I sent a photo of my hair right now to Simon or Leo I'd say they'd reopen the hair salons for a day as a humanitarian gesture.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just to give ye a laugh , don't look if you're easily offended though :pac:

Well that worked out just fine didn't it !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Don't look if you're easily offended :pac:

823.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I give up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Thanks everyon!

Actually having a lovely day, "feeling blessed" lol lol

In the garden

He's produced a bottle of my favourite wine (elderberry) and my favourite cider (fermented in brandy casks). I'm being very very careful to space it out and drink water as it goes to my head like a strong spirit. Definitely a bit de-stressed, though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Juts back from a walk...we were going by the Garda station and a Garda came out and she shouted across did I like Cadburys creme eggs...
    Duh!..yes!!...she threw one across the road and I caught it!!
    Manliness intact...and I have a creme egg too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭gifted

If I sent a photo of my hair right now to Simon or Leo I'd say they'd reopen the hair salons for a day as a humanitarian gesture.

Gonna be some stampede for the hairdressers when this thing is over......lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Just to give ye a laugh , don't look if you're easily offended though :pac:

Well that worked out just fine didn't it !

Down with this sort of thing!

*fr. Ted

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

gifted wrote: »
    Gonna be some stampede for the hairdressers when this thing is over......lol lol

And the waxing places. Some women in my neighbourhood looking like Sam Elliot at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I have 2 vouchers for the hairdressers sitting on my chest of drawers sneering at me while I just get greyer.

Someone rang me today (wrong number) and when they were saying goodbye they said my name wrong. FFS....It's not like I have a name that's hard to pronounce like Persephone or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Very late in the day but hope you've had a very happy birthday Widdershins!! Weirdest birthday ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

One tired Auto tonight, don’t know why must be all the work I did today :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I have 2 vouchers for the hairdressers sitting on my chest of drawers sneering at me while I just get greyer.

Someone rang me today (wrong number) and when they were saying goodbye they said my name wrong. FFS....It's not like I have a name that's hard to pronounce like Persephone or something.

I don't think anyone has adressed me by name in weeks! I mean, I like the pet names OH calls me and Dad doesn't have to call me anything as there's just the two of us here. I spoke to my aunt on the phone today and she calls everyone gerral or biy, depending on their gender. The closest thing I've got to a name right now is Sardonicat! I'd like to be called Persephone, though. Or Antigone. Just for the fun of having to correct people who call me percy fone or Aunty Gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement